Realistically speaking, how much is a life worth? Like, to own... someone

Realistically speaking, how much is a life worth? Like, to own... someone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxTP6wLxQxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some people are into that as a fetish. Find the right girl and ownership is free.

depends, like, for instance, I would only buy you for 13 dollars, becuase you are a dumb NEET frogposter. After purchasing you I'd beat you within an inch of death every night my bags get heavy. Are you willing to do this deal? If so, you have just determined the cost of life (your life) to be $13 feel free to not counter me with an offer, becuase you are a subhuman slime, faggot

Lots of factors to consider. Location, age of your slave (indentured servant if you want to keep it PC), race of your servant, their body build, etc.

Depends on what you mean by owning a person.

the sad thing is. there are so many parents out there willing to sell their kids for the right price.

If you go to the poorest places in the world you could certainly buy someone for less than $5,000

Depends on who and how. I mean you could probably but a wife from Asia for a few thousand. If you wanted to ensure she didn't run away you'd need to at least set up your house with a system of locks and insulation.

Or you could have a baby with a wife.

Or you could adopt a child and maybe even get government money to look after it.

Then there are general maintenance costs like food etc.

well how much money did it take to get everyone registered on a birth certificate of national level and stupid enough for them not to rebel against it?

essentially, you are a stock and you make money for them.

AS ABOVE SO BELOW. ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxTP6wLxQxo

Probably depends on where you live and what kind of person you want. If you live in a third world shithole without a strong police presence and in close proximity to where these type of people are abducted it will be far cheaper than if you live in like Canada separated by the richest country in the world and oceans for human trafficking to take place. Upkeep also factors in. Why do you want a slave?

somone who's in their 20's in good health would probably be worth a few hundred grand if you just looked at it from an accounting perspective... but the thing is if slavery were legal then (some) people would be raised in a much more economical fashion. I think it really depends on what you want to do with the person because they would need a certain level of education for different tasks.

$8/hour

*blush*

$2\hour (third world average)

Yours? Nothing.

Minimum wage obviously.
Wagies are slaves.

How do we escape?

Whatever the owner is willing to sell it for at market. What are you, a communist?

You can buy a teenage girl for less than $1,000.

how about for a white one?

*rubs thumb and forefinger together* nice things cost money senpai

i dont think any middle eastern, indian, african, etc has ever been worth that much in the history of humanity.

My life is worth about 16 euros per hour.

probably about the same, I would guess.

This idea that girls are being auctioned for thousands and thousands of dollars like in the movie Taken is pretty ridiculous.

About tree fiddy

THE HIGHEST BIDDER

>"human life can't be bought or sold!"
>"We'll pay you $7.50 an hour to do this mindless degrading work that is basically worse than being dead"
>okay.jpg

Turns out, it's cheaper than you'd think.