How does fit deal with /gettingolder/? I'm only 25, soon 26 and already i feel small changes like hangovers being worse...

How does fit deal with /gettingolder/? I'm only 25, soon 26 and already i feel small changes like hangovers being worse, memory not as "sharp" as it used to (like i need a few extra seconds to name that actor or w/e) and worst of all balding (even on propecia)

>recently found a picture of me from 2012
>hairline sharp as an arrow
>muscles seemd more defined
> those perfect boyish facial features (people used to tell me i look like skarsgaard in true blood all the time..not anymore.)

i also feel like i've lost a bit of my spontaneous and a sense of "life - energy", idk maybe just monday blues

Has propecia given you any issues with getting gains?

Men age like wine. Remember.

nope. I just workout and do my shit, never read about it on the internet, except for my talks with my doc (who makes sure everythings normal when i'm in for my annually checkup twice a year)

Depp didn't take care of his body or face, bad example

>Men age like wine.

this nigga speaks the truth. Look after yourself and you can remain looking young and feeling fit for a long time beyond your 20s.

OP I am 36 and no shit, I feel much better than I did in my 20s, despite having way more responsibilities (real job, wife, 3 kids) and barely enough free time to shitpost on Veeky Forums. Most people I meet think I'm in my 20s.

What made the most difference for me was:
1) Lifting, taking care not to overtrain since that makes me feel like shit
2) Eating well - doing intermittent fasting/leangains, avoiding processed food.

As a disclaimer, I have all my hair and only the occasional gray hair. I've never been into alcohol/weed, or tobacco at all. Alcohol and cigs can make you look and feel much older, so I sort of already have an advantage when it comes to looking youthful.

I am however a manlet

>memory not as "sharp"

i think this is common, i've heard it from multiple friends as well, the decline started at around 20 for me too.

but i think there's a lot more factors than just age that contributes to this.

>36 years old

what the fuck are you doing on the computer, dad

fuck accidentally clicked post

factors like:
* drinking & drugs
* not using your brain that much (in school your memory is undoubtedly better because you use it more) and lets be real here, most adults just go on auto pilot all day
* less interest/passion in things. i used to know like full actor lists of all my favorite movies, and the producers, directors, editors etc. now that i've lost interest in movies i can't remember just the producer some times, can take up to like 20s of hard thinking

let me tell you about the old days of computers sonny, when we had to fiddle with MS-DOS memory managers to free enough of our 8Mb of RAM to play Warcraft

I have heard stories of this thing called 'win95.' Was that like the slang name for cocaine in your time?

It's way worse for women so I ain't complaining. If you take care of yourself you'll look and feel good for a long time.

Most broads start to decay by the time they hit their 30s.

you guys are all overthinking this. you basically start aging at around 25 your memory is totally fine .. the reason you don't feel as sharp is because you are an adult with responsiblities. When you get your shit together and are not as stressed you will feel normal again... your gonna start noticing your memory getting worse in your 50's and your energy going down significantly in your 40's you will be old when you are 60. Thinking you are old already at 25 is pretty fucking stupid desu...

Mid-late twenties actually.

The one thing I fear above everything else is my mind slipping as I age.
If I begin to get worse I'll have no choice but to take 12 gauge vitamins.

29 here. Just bought a house with my wife. She supported me through my masters degree after I fucked around in undergrad and got a late start in academia, starting PhD in neuroscience next fall on full tuition scholarship and decent stipend. I've shifted from running D1 in college to lifting over the last few years. I never did much binge drinking but handle my booze better now than I did at 20.

Basically, I'm twice the man I was 10 years ago. Had to struggle to do it but happy to be where I am.

The required discipline gets greater long before the ability to make life gains slows down.

early twenties actually

yeah same.. but most people miss attribute stress related "fogginess" with their mind slipping away.. You went from trying to pick what xbox game to play and when to masturbate to trying to figure out how to pay your bills on time while moving up at your job, saving up for the future, possibly starting family... etc

Early teens actually

Well I've been trying to gather the constitution to either shave it off, or to throw myself under a bus myself.

Fuck balding, I love my god damn hair so much ;_____;

Otherwise it's hard to say, I was never a performer during my teens on anything else than excessive drinking (which I've then stopped altogether, 7th year without booze). I was also severely obese, weighing roughly 120 kilos with zero muscle from training being 6ft tall.
So the bar for me to exeed my past self in almost any area is not really that high, only things I'm missing are my fukken hair, blissful naïvety, joyful outlook in life, and of course my hair.

The best part is that I know exactly what I'm doing wrong nutrition and healthwise, but can't implement the needed improvements mostly due to being shit poor, stupid, and mentally & emotionally wrecked to the point of constant insomnia.

Should probably get some help, definitely not going for propecia or the like though. I'm not too big on taking chances invloving the function of my productive organs among other things

Running was fun until it wasn't. Fuck winter too, and fuck me obviously.
And on a second thought fuck getting help, I'll just deal with this shit or deservably die trying.