Breakfast bread

Is this a respectable breakfast for lifting and losing weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

whfoods.com/foodstoc.php
mymealprepsunday.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NO too much sugar.

That's a lot of food for one meal on a cut famalam, not bad for a clean bulk but you'd be better off with 3-4 eggs 3-4 days a week then oatmeal and Greek yogurt the other 3/4 day's. Too many carbs in it currently.

yeah i'm having an issue with sugar intake, everything everywhere has sugar, that oatmeal tastes like shit without sugar, so i mushed in a bunch of raspberries.
i have an appetite problem due to my underlying condition, so i'm trying this thing where I eat a YUGE breakfast, and then eat lunch and dinner before I get hungry, so I don't eat too much then, I also plan on lifting before lunch. im thinking of tossing out the chobani for sugar free yogurt.
thanks for input bros

Try replacing the sugar with stevia over time. And also try foods with a lower glycemic load.

I fry my eggs on a nonstick pan so I need no oil, and remive the egg yolks. Pure protein, the taste of the yolk isnt so great that you would miss it

>everything everywhere has sugar
The sign of someone with no cooking ability or nutritional education whatsoever

Only processed foods have added sugar. Don't buy them and you solve your problem. The exception is dairy products, but most full fat dairy has no added sugar if you're buying right.

Also literally everything you're eating contains fructose, sucrose, lactose or a combination thereof. Fitness thrives on protein and healthy fat, carbs are the thing you should be eating least of and refined carbs shouldn't be in your diet at all other than the odd exception like beetroot.

>eating dairy on a cut

shigitydighitnytrty

>Not eating the most muscle sustaining protein on a cut

shigitydighitnytrty

Is it bad if I don't eat anything for breakfast besides protein shake and coffee? Then a 100 cal cottage cheese for a morning snack?

Depends entirely on what you're trying to do and why

Cut cut cut. Just you always hear that breakfast so important horse shit. Then 4oz of smoked salmon and salad for lunch and apple for afternoon snack.

I meant why are you eating protein shakes for breakfast? If you work out early morning that's smart, if you're just being lazy and not eating properly then you're wasting your time and money and gains

>carbs are the thing you should be eating least of

just to be clear, in one sentence you made a general statement about what "Fitness thrives on" and you also advocated for anons to eat more protein and fat than carbs.

these are the people giving you fitness advice everybody.

nutrition wise i'm a dumbass, I know that and it's obvious by my post. finding something to eat consistently with an acceptable time investment is extremely difficult for me. I can moderately cook, but with carbs, which i've stopped doing 6 months back. I'm mostly looking for a sustainable diet I can keep with, i'm not cutting for spring and summer, i'm not looking to bag sloots, just getting healthy. does this breakfast conflict with those interests? still learning and I appreciate the constructive criticism.

Before work just trying to keep my protein levels high but hard to do and remain at 2000 cals. Then dinner I have another protein and a vegatable side?

>I haven't read enough studies or don't know enough to make any valid points so I'll just generically shitpost into the air and see what sticks

Check out meal prep, it's fairly easy to find consistently healthy cheap meals and having ready to go pre-made meals (and knowing their macros) makes cutting a lot easier.

Since you said you're shit at nutrition, I think the best source I can give you is this page whfoods.com/foodstoc.php
If you consistently eat a variety of foods from that page and cut out processed foods from your diet you're covering 90% of good nutrition requirements

Your protein shake is "bad" because it's pointless unless you're working out or not eating properly. Either way you should worry about fixing your diet first before spending money on plugging holes.

Coffee for breakfast is fine but as a note the leangains movement typically advocates having one big cup of coffee a day for lunch because it suppresses appetite and that's when you're most hungry with their schedule. The takeaway is that you should drink coffee when you're hungry for max benefit

meal prep has been on my list of to dos, I did it for 2 weeks with baked chicken breast and white rice. It sustained me and controlled the portions, but eventually my teeth couldn't handle the rubbery chicken breast so I had to stop. I kept putting off doing a legitimate meal prep but I think this is as good a time as any to give it a shot, any thoughts on these guys from reddit for their mealprep? mymealprepsunday.com/

Oh look, someone else who fell for the carbs are bad meme.

Oh look, someone else who didn't read.
Complex carbs are fantastic, they're still a small part of any healthy diet, unless you're doing endurance stuff.

Get a food scale and you tell me.

What's wrong with small amounts of dairy. Like a glass of milk or a yogurt or a cottage cheese every know and then?

Absolutely nothing.

Thank you
And I am working out and eat a lean protein for lunch and dinner just have a hard time getting in 200 grams and staying under 2000 calories maybe I'll try having a after work meat too. Just easy more or less to slam a shake than cook a chicken breast or something else. I will also look into to meal prepping

dude, that website is a GOLDMINE

I would suck your dick if I were gay

>on Veeky Forums
>not full homo yet
not gonna make it

Why does everyones food on here always looks like complete shit?

I eat something like this every morning and it takes minimal effort

Amazing Turkish low carb breakfast for cutting

Fry onions
Add salt
Fry a green hot pepper
Fry three tomatoes untill soft and watery
Add two to four eggs
add black pepper salt and chili flakes

Delicious

Pretty proud

looking at these makes me feel bad about my breakfast

Since we're talking breakfast, I eat DAILY: 2 fried eggs and 3 pieces of bacon.

Is my cholesterol gonna be off the charts?

the fuck is that.

2 wholewheat tortillas
Inside a can of tuna, 75g of 13% mozzarella, diced red bell pepper, and sriracha.

68g of protein 700cals

>Jeff pls

>700cals
>for breakfast
>cutting

uh....

Actually this is dinner but don't worry, it can be eaten at breakfast too user

I eat pasta for breakfast, everyone is looking on me like on a retard when they ask me about my breakfast.

is it working?

Sure is, I'm already down from 130 kg last christmas to 85 kg today. I'm very strict with counting my food.

>not doing IF and eating 2 meals

it's like you want to make cutting hard

>burnt ass tortillas
>monster
>proud
ayy lmao

Why are you eating out of a paper bowl, do you not have any self respect?

one less dish to do m8

I usually eat
>3 eggs
>3 slices of turkey bacon
>apple or an orange
>2 slices of wheat bread
>a cup of coffee
>protein shake

>wheat bread

What, the fruit? Get off this board

he might be onto something user

When you say healthy diet, do you mean a diet that improves your health or a diet that builds maximum muscle? Carbs are your main food in the former and still very important in the latter.