Dont forget us homos

Muscle thicc boys are objectively the hottest

Look at this chart
F6 to f8 are builtfat

6ft1 195 of sedentary physique

6'2 180

>6'2" 195
>builtfat

OUTTA MY FUCKING WAY TWINKSHIT. 6'2 216 REPORTING IN.

shoo shoo spooky skeletal

But I'm stronk like bull m8

Ah but can you run a 5:45 mile, bitchboy?

>so many fat shits on Veeky Forums
Fuck

thicc

So what you just don't work biceps at all?

wondering if 9A was really a fitizen or just a random pic from google?

I train them 3-4 times per week be it chin-ups or curls. The angle doesn't exactly help, my arms are 17 inches. Also I'm a power fatty so I care more about triceps, I mostly work biceps so I don't get tendinitis.

It's chestbrah, Zyzz's brother

he's 6'2, manlets get out

Not builtfat but posting anyways. Feel like im close to my natty max so don't really see the point in bulking too hard.

5'11" 175.

5'10 215lbs end of first bulk

back

Looks like bulking actually does work for some, but I just prefer trying to stay lean while building.

work your fucking core...
you got a long way to go, you're not very big or lean. 5'11 175 is tiny

i am e4 at the moment please what do i do to escape this fucking cursed body

Guess you don't know what a stomach vacuum is.

Yeah I tried that last summer and just wasn't feeling the results. Started bulking this fall and going heavy with my compounds and really started to notice. To be fair they are noob gains.

Doing an eca stack and running a half marathon this spring to help with the cut. Aiming for around 180 by may.

>5'11", 175
>natty limit

Good fucking lord dude, you're not even close.

well at least you know what roids are

ignore the jelly cunt. looking v. good. lifts?

Guess you don't know what an ab roller is

>not close to natty limit
>roids

wut

Ill admit ive been slacking on abs lately. need to get back on it, my abs used to look better been focusing on chest/back/shoulders too much.

Twinkle that doesn't even lift reporting in

6'3" 190

smiley elliot rodgers

Looking good, but you're a ways off your natural limit based on most calculators, example attached. In these pics you're probably 12%ish BF. Assuming you're in your 20's, lifting 5-7 days a week, your natty limit at 10% BF is 190 lbs, which amounts to another 2-4 years of lifting from your current state.

Source: scoobysworkshop.com/muscle-gain-calculator/

to the fellow 6'2" bros
what are your waist / chest sizes ?
im sitting at 88,5 cm waist and 108,5cm chest

90kg bodyweight atm, gynofat

I'm not accusing you of roids, that dude is an idiot. You're squarely in intermediate my dude. You can easily gain 30 more pounds natty.

t. 5'10" 185 lbs

Fair enough, I didn't think that would trigger so many people. I did say close to my natty limit. Maybe more my upper body natty limit. Legs have more potential for mass.

Also assuming that calculation is based off a FFMI of 25 which is for the genetic ELITE.

Only a very small percentage of people can achieve a FFMI of 25 naturally.

If your saying 30 more lbs of muscle you are delusional.

Every time you post you have reverse progress. :(

I'm saying 30 lbs at a sustainable body fat. He isn't lean enough to speak in pure muscle gain terms because we're speaking based off of bf estimate.

I'm being real because he has some potential and room to grow and he shouldn't take the pedal off the gas out of complacency.

Again, t. 5'10 185. Pic related. I still have a ways to go myself, which is why I know he can.

Looking pretty thick meng. Thanks for the motivation.

Mirin arms. Would love to see you cut down to single digits in the summer to make the core stand out, probably would have to go down to 170-175.

5'11, 165

5'9 175

Mirin

you should of ended your bulk 15lbs ago.

193cm aka 6,3
85 kg
pls r8 and h8
fck sht skns

mirin many of the brahs in here

6'0", 78kg currently

Here's where I'm at. I'm 5'11" and weighed in at 157.6 lbs this morning.

breh you gotta build muscle before you cut, even if you roid

I was 247 lbs on January 1st, 2016. You really think I should have been bulking before my cut? Lol

And I'm not on gear

Arms aren't bad at all, but it looks like your pecs are poor. Maybe it's just the pose idk.

Also, are you on gear?

hey elliot tftv says hi

How am I doing? About to start my cut to look good by summer

why would I stop a bulk if I'm gaining muscle and increasing my lifts? that ruins the point

Here's a shirtless one, but no pec flexing

So what gear are you on then? Your BF is impressive.

No, I'm not on gear

Builtfat. Cut hard in my opinion. You'll lose some muscle, but it'll be worth it.

If that's true, I'm very interested in your diet/routine. That much of a drop in less than a year is serious gainz.

Thanks, but no gear here. BF was 9.3% in November when I got my last DEXA scan. Just started my bulk 2 weeks ago. Loving it

Shit, you're an inspiration. I dropped 100 pounds before and unfortunately added it back on, but looking to get back on the grind. Routine?

post lifts

How is he on gear?
Hes literally in the gym with a pump
Pic related, me at 156 with a pump

Before: Nov. 5
233lbs 5'10"

DL 455
SQ 365
BN 235
OHP 165

Started a hell of a lot lower than that, wasn't even close to 1/2/3/4 before my bulk

Post more bb.

Yesterday: 207lbs

Fat pose in the first pic/arm back in the second pic kinda skews it but I'm not taking another right now.

Anyone have a bf% estimate?I don't think I'm capable of being honest with myself.

It's all good bro, you're well on the way to making it.

Thanks breh, I would normally start my cut in March but I'm going on a year long bulk to make up for my injury recovery during the past few months. I need that lmao3pl8 bench back. Here's where I was back in May of last year after 3 months of cutting.

Killing the chest development, man. Make 2017 your bitch and you'll be a monster.

Mirin weight loss dude, you look tons better. If you really want an accurate BF estimate, get it done next time you head to the doctor or something. It's not really all that important when compared to raw lbs lost anyways.

Thanks! Diet was 1,500 calories per day (45% protein, 30% fat, 25% carbs). Currently bulking on 2,875 for the past 2 weeks. My routine is a PPL split that I designed for myself.

Yeah, I don't know why people always ask if I'm juicing. It happens a lot, but I don't think I look like I do.

Solid chest, bench stats?

Taken last night.. not the ideal pose, but I like where I'm at. Been lifting for about 2 and a half years

It's because you're dry as fuck. Not surprised after your 1500 cal figure, though. People don't know that that kind of bf % is no sustainable year-round and assume roids instead.

Bright lighting + pale skin + lean physique + pump +flexing = white sand desert mode.

They've probably never cut enough to look like that and assume that everyone who gets down to that body fat must be juicing hard

Are you guys seriously believing that guy's lies?

Post your physique and prove you have enough experience to make a solid assertion that he's juicing or shut the fuck up, you insipid, crabs in a bucket piece of shit. You roidfags are in every thread contributing nothing.

Last time I maxed out was 275 for one rep. For chest I do weighted dips and incline Dumbell. Ohp also helps a little for upper chest development

Lmao you don't even lift skeletor

i need a rate no censor edition

do your worst i want to improve (criticism plz)

potato/cams

tfw im 20% bf with abs

Post more sexy faggots.

pearmode!

"abs"

these are abs what's your point?

Cut more, buddy.

5'7 160lbs currently bulking to 175-180

DNA, WHAT ARE YOUR LIFTS ?

>with abs
m9

>That Chinlet babyface