Comfy WW1

For some reason I find WW1 to be super comfy and I don't know why. I know the war was horrible with gas and shell schock and what not, but for some reason it's comfy. My ancestors didn't even fight in the war (Dutch) so I don't have a personal link. Who else comfy WW1? also drop some WW1 pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

issuu.com/samzdat/docs/ernst_friedrich_krieg_dem_kriege__g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really like this picture

boutta make a mad dump OP

oi fuck off dog that's one of my pics

Fuck off cunt it's mine

Doesn't look very comfy

eat my shit u dirty trench rat

It was comfy because the krauts didn't act like complete subhumans in it.

Don't worry, we still had Turks to fill that role.

losers die for nothing

comfy.

Fun Fact: The first gas mask was just to take some kind of extra rag or cloth, piss all over it, and hold it over your face. It sounds absolutely retarded, but it worked. Human urine has the ability to neutralize chlorine-based gases.

Yeah that worked for the chlorine that was used at first, not gonna help against tear gas, phosgene or mustard gas. Later Germany used a combination of blue cross (organoarsenic compounds, basically tear gas) and green cross (lung agents, like phosgen and chlorine). The blue cross were able to penetrate the gas masks, causing the soldiers to vomit and be blinded, forcing them to take off their masks ("Maskenbrecher"). This practice was called "Buntshießen" or colourful shooting, from the colourful cross markings on the shell indicating what was in them.

you are still supposed to pee on your clothes and cover your face them if building is on fire

Here's the source in case anybody is interested.
issuu.com/samzdat/docs/ernst_friedrich_krieg_dem_kriege__g

Have roaches done anything even remotely human?