Look, I'll make you an offer. You get yourself a 7/10 gf, but in return, I want 30 percent of all your future gains...

>look, I'll make you an offer. You get yourself a 7/10 gf, but in return, I want 30 percent of all your future gains. Do you accept?

Fuck no

No deal Kevin. I know what I got and I won't let you Jew me.

My gains have huge earning potential. couple cycles and I could totally see my gains earning me a 7/10 gf or higher all on their own.

>Don't listen to him, he's just background noise. I'll give an 8/10 gf for a one time deal of 80 percent of your gains. That's it, can't be a deal like that

thanks op you made my monday night a little less shitty

Now does this 7/10 GF stay forever, or is there the chance of failure?

No deal.

You're gouging me and I won't be like the other fools on this show. My counter offer: You get me 20 fucks - no condom, with a 5/10 or higher, RIGHT NOW and you get 10% of my gains dropping off by 1% every fiscal quarter until 5% which will be perpetual.

How does that sound? I'm heading out the door already.

>I actually know what a younger guy wants. Nine years of your life for a 9/10 gf. She will cook you perfect macro meals and clean your home regularly. She will never be bitchy to you either. She will on occasion cheat on you, but will never leave you. Take my offer now or it's off the table.

I go to the gym everyday and I don't get any gains, so this is a good deal tbqh.

DEAL

no, if a girl i like doesn't like me doing something that I love doing, she can suck on another motherfucker's dick cuz i aint havin none of that weak ass "MEHH I DON LIK BIG MUSCKLE S ON GUISE MEHEHEHHH" fuck that shit bitch gtfo

>agree to cuck
oh well

Sorry cunt, the cheating part spoils the deal.

>10/10 gf, but 10% of your oats must be distributed to me, brother

I'll just cheat on her too, way I see it you got a hot girl as a live-in maid

Deal.

this

im voting for this based man to remove cuckdeau

>Only 10%

>Listen, these guys are selling you snake oil. With the vast resources and network at my disposal I can cut you a much better offer. *scratches pen on papter and looks at notebook*

>I'll give you an 7.5/10 gf, with similar life goals and ethical code and in exchange you will have to give me 60min of daily cardio and 15% of your yearly gains.

> QVC QVC QVC QVC QVC QVC QVC QVC QVC QVC QVC QVC QVC QVC QVC

TFW she made those Guinea Negros multi-millionares with their paint-brush holder product.

I like the sound of that, Mark, but I'd like to see what Robert has to say first

based sharkfu

Mark... YOU GOT YOURSELF A DEAL

15% or bust

>Alright, let me level with you here, user. You got a good product here, I can tell you're not a genetic dead end. But you got no overhead. With my resources what's to stop me from using my equal or superior genetic ability, taking the finest roids I can buy, and squashing you like the cockroach that you are? By the time I'm finished with you, you wouldn't be able to get a Tinder match with the 3/10 single mother from down the street. So think carefully about how you answer this next offer.

>I can give you an 8/10 GF, and in exchange you give me 25% of all future gains along with the rights to oversee your training and diet if I don't like the results, AND you may never compete in powerlifting or strongman events. Do we have a deal?

ur a phgt

Deal but I get to keep my muscle memory.

Nigga I'm dating a girl majoring in sports and exercise sciences. My gains are gonna be out of control

jakes on you you didn't say what intensity

brb taking a 60 minute walk or sitting in recumbent bike going 1.5 mph reading a book

DEAL

OP

I'm fucking useless. I'm out.

FUGG OFF Veeky Forums

This works for me because if she can't leave me, I can cheat on her as well. Got yourself a deal

>tfw someone recreates your thread

Thanks for keeping my funnies in your mind, guy

I'd like to hear from the black guy

fuck no

FUBU This is the worst pitch I've ever heard. FUBU FUBUFUBUFUBUFUBUFUBUFUBUFUBUFUBUFUBU

OOGA BOOGGAA BIXNOOD

WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT

MUH DIK NIGGA MY BLACK DICK NIGGUH

C-Can you offer me a BBC?

I'd take it but I have already begun eating the oats

I'm already past ottermode, so idgaf if I didn't make any more gains. I'm just afraid to lose it.

cucks

you can't have my oats, greedy pig

>60min of daily cardio
you really want me to lose all my gains. That was well masked

>on ocasion cheat on you
>will never leave you
Just beat the shit out of her until she learns not to cheat, easy

You got yourself a deal.

I'll just fuck her for 60 mins daily

I want to be friends with Robert

INCLUDE ME IN SCREENCAAAAP

>>>>>>reddit

Looks like he took Mark's offer

>my favorite /tv/ threads are coming here.

I'm overjoyed.

Sure. Money is the root of evil

Fuck you, fatshit. Look at you, why would I think it's smart to put you in charge of my health when you look like that?

A bald dude gave me a nice haircut once

8/10 and 15% final offer

Weird.
Bulldyke once gave me the best head I've ever had in my entire life.

Sorry I'm out

deal, brother.

women can't be gay

I like this new meme, what's it from?

this thread made my night better than it already was, thanks for the laughs.

r9k i think

> 30% of zero

Deal! She better be fertile.

Counter offer
>10% of gains
>9.5/10 QT

While I appreciate you aggressive offer, we are expecting and already seeing a lot of gains, this 10% is going to be more than you thought you'd get with 30%

Massive kek

Best deal desu

I suck Mark off as a bonus

I can get a 7/10 easy just by manning up and approaching a girl for once.
Some day...

I'm witholding my gains for a 5/10 thicc gf or a twink bf with a silky smooth boipussi

I laughed way too hard at this.

>trying to steal my gains

DONT TREAD ON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>occasionally cheat on you
How deeply rooted is this cultural Marxism we have on this website? Why does everything come down to cuckolding?

B L A C K E D

L

A

C

K

E

D

came hear to post this

psst... hey goym! I have a deal for you. I'll give you a 9/10 faithful gf but from now on all your activated almonds belong to me. You can keep the deactivated ones.

I will slit your slimy rich jew throats if you take muh gainz REEEEEE

I'll get you a 10/10 gf for 95% of your gains this deal is on the table for only 5 seconds you decide now bro. I dont' give a fck if you die from malnutrition but you'll have a great time before you die.

> 1 CrossFit
> 2 Sit and be fit
> 3 Calisthenics
> 4 Starting Strength
> 5 Strong Lifts
> 6 Bro Split

Lol jokes on you, 30% of 0 is still 0.

This is sadly the only attractive shark

Put me in the reddit screencap

>needed to lift weights to get a 7/10 girlfriend

Lmao, uglets, when will they learn?

this is honestly the first thing that came to my mind

Kek

can't believe you fags watch this banal shit

I laughed anyway, though.

Considering I'm close to my natty potential and don't care about competing this is the superior offer