Stuck in the 70s

So I am stuck at 77kg which is the heaviest I have ever been ( started out at a skeletal 65kg) but ive been stuck here for 6 months and no matter what I change I cant seem to go up. I am 6ft and gym about 4 times a week probs 6 hours in total. I do a pretty standard workouts with chest and tris , back and bis, shoulders and legs ( only been doing legs really recently because fuck legs). I want to 83kg so I can finally be classed as overweight via muscle. I have a pretty low bf (visible abdominals and intercostals ). I can post workout routine if needed . I need suggestions about how to get out of this rut. Should I start doing 5x5 I have heard this as a suggestion ? or do lower rep ranges ? pls help Veeky Forums. pic is me at a bit smaller than I am now .

Get into powerlifting and compete in the 74kg class.

You sure you're eating and sleeping enough?

You look pretty good for being 77kg at 6 feet.

What are your syays?

eat more lol

nahh my sleeping is shit I have had depression for 3 years now ( I know pussy but legit on meds for it and not even in america where that shit is easy to get on ) I eat a shit ton though like no joke people joke about how much I eat my ex used to complain and say it was unfare I could stay this lean

thanks fag but tell me more if you have a meal plan I can do on the cheap and minimal effort im all ears . Im a student so cant really be spending too much time or money on it

>syays

I meant stats ofcourse

syays?

Got to eat more man, I know it seems like you're eating a lot. But, now that you're heavier your body needs more food just to maintain its current weight which means you need to eat even more to get bigger.

well even then what stats you after ?

yeh I guess thats what my gym bro tells me but I feel like I will bankrupt myself eating anymore already most my weekly budget goes on food

dude this isn't rocket science

>high calorie shakes
>nuts
>add olive oil or coconut oil to your food
>dried fruits and peanut butter in your oats
>avocado
>higher fat meats (chicken thighs instead of breasts, 90/10 beef instead of 97/3,etc.)
>dairy if you aren't intolerant

you just have to stuff it down your gullet

I am 5 10 and I am also stuck at fucking 77 kgs.

It seems if I want to past that I have to constantly look what I eat and remind myself, when I was bulking during summer I got really bigger but didn't scale myself, I bet I was around 80 kg, but now since uni started and I have tons of shit to do I am back in the 77 kg range.

I cant stand nuts but yeh I already do all that bro my normal day is a huge bowl of shreddies a protein shake and a bannana. lunch is either a whole quiche and pasta if im out or pasta with mince and loads of veg if im in and then for tea its normally like two pork chops two eggs chips and broccoli and carrots for tea then a yogurt before bed and I have double protein shake after workouts I feel like thats loads plus I snack all day as well

yeh like whenever I eat loads I just feel like I am getting fat as well I hate loosing my abs

How much you squat, deadlift and bench

How many hours of sleep do you get each night

i see that you already spend a lot on food so try and see if you can work with what you have.

maybe before bed just drink one big ass shake with protein, milk, oats, nuts/peanut butter, maybe a tbsp of olive/coconut oil and swig that down. if you do that it might be able to push your weight up

deadlift 100-120kg for 8 reps, squat is shit cos of flat feet normally front squat bout 60kg, bench is strongest though only do dumbells for 72kg in total (like two 36kg dumbbells )

There's your problem. If you eat a ton of carbs you hold water and can't see your abs as much. You're holding yourself back from eating at a surplus. Track your calories and eat at 200 cal above maintenance. Weight yourself for a few weeks. After a month you should be almost 2lbs heavier. You can either add another 200 cal after that month, or wait until your wait and lifts start to stall before adding extra cals

too many desu just cant get to sleep normally then sleep through till late in the day

How many calories do you eat everyday? Until you start tracking calories and going for a surplus, nobody can help you. "I eat a lot" literally means nothing.

Being a poor college student isn't an excuse either. I'm 201 cm, went from ~75 kg to 112 kg in the past 3 years of college while keeping body fat under 18%.

so what should I be eating I thought carbs were good for a surplus ?

damn bro I mire those gains ok well I will start tracking calories then I guess I heard it was more about when you eat though as well like lots through a day ? cos legit my meals are huge I couldnt eat more at meals if I wanted too they are legit a challenge

They are, I'm just saying that upping carbs makes you add water/weight quickly. Stick with lower GI carbs like beans or legumes for now and add those to your diet. You can add in some rice or something later if you need a lot more carbs down the line

What is your routine, are you hitting muscles 2x a week or 1x?

depends on the rest of my schedule before I wasnt doing legs and would hit muscles twice a week now I do legs and hit them once or like 2.5x I guess sometimes depends how busy I am. I always hit everything once though

Do upper/lower to hit 2x a week.

As you get stronger you are gonna eat more if you want to move more weight, I also did some BB high volume I realised I was same for like a year because I didnt overload.

By progressive overloading you are going to get stronger and if you want that you gonna have to eat more food.

what do you do in upper and lower like standard workout ?

upper/lower is goat for natties, specially for hardgainers like two of us, workouts with tons of volume burn more calories thus making bulking harder.(such as PPL 6 times a week)

Upper 1

OHP 3x(one week 8 reps, second week 5 reps, third week 3 reps) after this cycle up the weight

Incline with dumbbells 3x8-12

lat raises 4xF

Weighted chin ups 3x(look Kinobody method, essentialy a reverse pyramid, adding weight each session), I am soon at 2 plates

bent over rows 3x8-12

Incline dumbbell curls 6x12

Close grip bench 6x12
Lower 1

Squats 3x 531 method

Romanians 3x8-12

Calves 4xF

Farmer Walks or reverse grip for grip
Abs whatever 3xF

Face pulls( this isnt "exercise", only a rehab work, gotta keep them shoulders healthy)
Upper 2

Bench 3x531 method

Dumbbell shoulder press 3x8-12

Dumbbell rows 3x8-12

Pull ups 3x8-12

Hammer curls 6x12

Tricep extensions 6x12
/ if I got time I add 2 more exercises for chest and back which I super set/

Lower 2

Deadlifts 3x531 method

Squats 3x8-12

Calves 4xF

Face pulls

Farmer Walks or reverse grip for grip
Note I have big legs, posted on cbt few days ago, if they are your weakside you add legg press or something.
I used to do more volume, but I am in engineering and nowdays I am happy if I can make it to the gym most of the times since I am brainlet.

thanks for this gonna try this out for the next term thanks bud while incorporation eating more I think

OK it's very easy.

Track your calories & eat more.
I don't give a fuck whether you think you eat a lot.
Thing is, it's obviously not enough. Normies don't have fucking clue what is a lot.

Sleep enough. 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Train more. 8-10 hours a week. You are a still a beginner, you can achieve a lot by crashing your body and forcing it to adapt.

The thing is you're barely past the beginner stage.
Your lifts are weak as fuck.
If you can do 1/2/3/4 for at least 5 reps each you will s
Have to start doing more advanced stuff.

Actually you answered your questions by stating you stay lean no matter what you eat. That means you are NOT eating even closely enough calories.

You want to get big you got eat big.