Chloe walks up to you and says

Chloe walks up to you and says

>TONIGHT YOU'LL BE IN THE HOSPITAL SCREAMING IN PAIN, AND YOUR WIFE WILL BE ON HER BACK, SCREAMING MY NAME!

How does Veeky Forums respond?

>O-ok...

>S...s..sage

kek that one got me

UNSAGED

Tell her
>You don't have to wait for the Earth to rotate on a 47 degree axis so the stars can touch the sky and create an equinox so they see the big dipper. No no no, all you gotta do is call the Big Poppa, cause I'm the man with the big dipper and satisfaction's coming when I go behind and do the bump n' grind and it's only a matter of time before they call me the big bad booty daddy!

My respond would be...

>Wife

>Y-you're so.... fat

>TONIGHT YOU'LL BE IN THE HOSPITAL SCREAMING IN PAIN, AND YOUR WIFE WILL BE ON HER BACK, SCREAMING MY NAME!
I have a girlfriend.

Now you have two HAHA

>y-you too

>shits myself

ugh..
thread hidden

>v1

you best be postin the rest, nigga

>Chloe goes from being basically Veeky Forums's #1 waifu to a 10/10 meme within the space of 4 years
Glorious.

Might as well let her rapemarry me and have kids bigger than me which is every man's goal

I don't even know what chloe moretz actually looks like anymore

Test

It's literally a draft

"After I beat your punk ass down at Fall Brawl, I'm gonna put you in the Steiner Recliner, and whisper in your ear....size does matter bitch!"

I see you there, Pedro.

Perfect!

I'm sorry Chloe! I'm sorry! I'm a lonely nogf. Take me if you want, I'll try not to scream as you penetrate me.

>mfw he used my rare and original chloe

hehe tymen

post the hi-res source images again, I have lost them.

Ask to join before she send me to the hospital