How strong do you need to be to beat a chimpanzee in a one-on-one fight?

How strong do you need to be to beat a chimpanzee in a one-on-one fight?

I heard they're vicious little animals, but if I can bench a little over 200lbs, would I be the favorite?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimpanzee#Muscle_strength
youtube.com/watch?v=udGAapx7Gok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

much stronger than that. The chimpanzee is stronger and much faster, it would go straight for your balls and youd be fucked

large chimpanzee is recorded to have the pulling strength of 1.2 tons. Youd have no chance mate

It's a fucking little stupid monkey. Just strangle it.

You're the only non retarded person in this thread

>implying it couldnt rip your arms off

That's ironic

strong enough to hold a gun

it has a harder bite than humans, it is stronger than humans, it will fight till it dies, it knows how to fight and it won't get scared.

humans nowadays have no idea how to fight animals. being able to lift a slightly larger fraction of what chimps can isn't going to change the fact that it will undoubtedly fuck the vast majority of humans up, except excpetionally strong guys with no fear and a massive pain tolerance.

pic related is what chimps can do to humans.

I don't fucking care if you're the lovechild of John Cena and The Mountain, a chimp is going to fucking mutilate you in a 1v1 no weapons fight 100% of the time.

Chimps and other non-human primates have muscle density that makes us look like pathetic toddlers. Pound for pound they're just unbelievably strong. Remember the chimp that ripped that lady's face off? That would have taken about as much effort for the chimp as it does for you to pop a zit. Chimpanzees wage wars against each other, commit genocide against each other, cannibalize each other. They're just as vicious as humans but with proportionally greater strength, speed, and big ass teeth for good measure.

A skilled fighter with a spear could probably take down a chimp, but that's a different question entirely.

I think I'm going to rely on /k/ for this one.

She looks better in the after pic imo. Atleast her shit-tier face genetics aren't noticeable now.

Couldn't you do the same?

honestly you will probably win most of the time but you will end up very wounded

it's not about how strong someone is or pain tolerance. it doesn't matter if a guy is 6'6 350lb worlds strongest man contender + Heavy weight UFC champion, the chimp will bite you, your neck, your face, your body, pull your fingers, bite your fingers, pull your hair, pull your ears, scratch your eyes, gouge your eyes, and wiggle and squirm to it's very last breath.

No human could fuck up a chimp. period.

you wouldn't win unarmed because you were raised to have a sense of self justification for your actions.
A chimp doesn't give a shit.. it will rip your face off, rip your balls off, tear of chunks of your flesh. It doesn't give a fuck if you live or die.

Humans can bite, humans can pull, humans can scratch, wiggle and squirm. A UFC champion fighting by UFC rules would not win, but a UFC champion fighting for his fucking life with everything he's got would have a shot.

>Being this dyel
You dont need alot of strength for a headlock, learn some bjj and the chimp is fucked. Theres videos all over the internet of people beating chimps with bjj. Search Gracie v Shamrock for video proof.

>Theres videos all over the internet of people beating chimps with bjj. Search Gracie v Shamrock for video proof.

I laughed.

Thats why I said they are faster, yeah you could try it though

literally the only retarded person in this thread is you right now

Not even close.

Brock Lesnar would easily beat a chimp
Here's a video where some rando casual MMA fighter talks about beating a chimp in a fight. I don't think this was a fully-grown big chimp, but then the dude also isn't the biggest MMA fighter out there either.

Also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimpanzee#Muscle_strength
>However, compared to humans the amount of strength reported in media and popular science is greatly exaggerated with numbers of four to eight times the muscle strength of a human. These numbers stem from two studies in 1923 and 1926 by a biologist named John Bauman.[29][30] These studies were refuted in 1943 and an adult male chimp was found to pull about the same weight as an adult man.[31] Corrected for their smaller body sizes, chimpanzees were found to be stronger than humans but not anywhere near four to eight times. In the 1960s these tests were repeated and chimpanzees were found to have twice the strength of a human when it came to pulling weights.
So yeah an average chimp is about 2x as strong as an average man, but if we're talking about a Veeky Forums man then there are a lot of big guys that would be stronger. Also be smarter and know how to fight.

forgot link to video:
youtube.com/watch?v=udGAapx7Gok

A chimpanzee can easily torn apart limbs.
If the chimpanzee wants to kill you, it will. Can be the strongest man in the world.

Now, if the chimpanzee doesn't want to kill you and it is just a dominance thing, then you can beat a chimpanzee actually.

So if a chimp can tear a human beings limb does that also apply to gorillas being able to tear a chimps limb?