Americunts have to pay taxes on their crypto gains

>americunts have to pay taxes on their crypto gains

Holy fucking shit what a cuckhole, enjoy licking that government boot. So funny seeing Americunts realise they've barely broke even on their crypto 'gains' due to taxation.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyheder.tv2.dk/nyheder/article.php/id-73468284:afg�
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone should... Faggytwat.

10% for "Capital gains"

Most countries do, unless you're living in some third world shithole.

I live in one and I also have to pay taxes. Reeeeeeeee. But I'm structuring so nevermind

>these dumb shits don't know about moving abroad for three months to cash out your gains

Sure is summer in here.

Denmark has a 0% tax on crypto gains. Get fucked nigger hahahahahahahhahahahaaaaa

>he make the thread about thing
hee hee the funny stuff op

Then why not use it as a tax haven?

Better yet why not just move there if you are cashing out a substantial amount

>Share dividends and realized capital gains on shares are charged 27% to individuals of gains up to DKK 48,300 (2013-level, adjusted annually), and at 42% of gains above that.

>living in europe these days
fuck that,you'd be better off getting dual citizenship

>Live in a thirld world shithole.
>No taxes
>Make more than 100k in crypto
>Comfy

>shares
Come on nigger, at least try.
nyheder.tv2.dk/nyheder/article.php/id-73468284:afg�

Keep thinking they won't come after your money when they run out of money to pay for Achmed.

Which third world shithole? Unless you literally live in Africa, then you have to pay taxes.

I only get taxed on half of crypto earnings in Canada at my income level bracket (ranges from 15 to 29%), get to keep 100% of my other half. So that effectively means 7.5$ to 14.5% of total earnings. So, not the best, but not bad.

>Just like you sell a painting, and you earn on it, it is tax-free, says Chairman of the National Tax Board, Hanne Sogaard Hansen
Your yurocuck tax guy not only seems ignorant of the fact that you can perform currency trading between altcoins, but he actually just compared Bitcoin to a painting.

In other words, you're not paying taxes for now, because your tax guy is retarded.

Op you are retarded...

Everyone pays taxes and what you need to understand that you pay a percentage over you gains...

So you will always benefit from it and it’s never so that as you describe “can’t even break even”

>not having mummy claim you on her taxes

Japan here. 0% and we have pantie vending machines that take crypto

The worst part is that they think they live in land of the free.

Can you avoid taxes buy cashing out only a small amount every day?

You could take your gains to the Caribbean's and open your own account there, or if you really made a huge gain you could go to Switzerland.

But the chances of you getting caught is pretty high and if you're from the USA the chances of the IRS catching you is even higher.

You're basically fucked if you owe a lot of tax.

If you're from the US you might as well renounce your citizenship and move to a tax haven.

you pay capital gains tax on paintings, at least in the uk, you pay capital gains tax on anything you sell for a "capital gain". Don't really understand how anyone could be confused by this.

kek

If you hold for a year, then you're only going to be paying 15% in capital gains tax in the US. Not too bad, considering the other option is renouncing your citizenship completely if you don't want to pay.

Doesn't work for usa citizens.

Facta forces all banks to report your account yearly including balance throughout year and transaction