Post things the typical Veeky Forums Incel experiences twice a day

Post things the typical Veeky Forums Incel experiences twice a day

Other urls found in this thread:

spinalinjury101.org/details/levels-of-injury
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you have more pictures like this?

Idiot

Incels don't any any contact with females.

What you posted is just a typical beta normalfag.

True incel/gymcels literally don't even talk to people unless it's mandatory.

No you Cuck
I saved it here myself

That's rude.

Seems like somebody has experience

>Incels don't any contact with females.

>tfw gymcel

but I will never stoop to this level that's actually funny asf

I really don't get how someone can be incel. If you're incel it is by choice, so you're just cel.

How come her face is all sad looking?

I feel like hugging her and caressing her hair gently right there in the moment to make her feel better.

what? incel means they want to fuck, but can't because no woman will fuck them. celibate means you abstain from sex for whatever reason.

>You Erica...I choose you to be the first of my victims
I get that the incel is pissing her off. But that is so disrespectful. I hope he saves that photo and sends it to her employer. Lol.

Mate women can't lose.

Her employer would probably end up white knighting her and give her a pay rise on the spot.

You really are delusional when it comes to how easy women have it aren't you?

>I'll stop texting you, since you're not interested
>Oh btw, here's another opener, pleeeeease respond to me, here's my declaration of loooove

Jesus fucking Christ. I'm glad I can pretend to be a normie.

Wew
I would unironically kill them both if that happened to me. No regrets

Nah. Sending the photo to her employer is only scratching the surface.

they have a whole board for you man you'll love it

You would throw away your life in order to get back at random-bro#94849483839 and some girl whose gona age like shit who you'll be over once she hits 25-30+.

Yeah sounds like you lack intelligence.

Kek, you self-inject as the beta pussy even though there is no point of view or narrative in the picture.

The dude has to learn someday you can't be a wuss forever, you really think he would learn if she just stated it bluntly via a text? Clearly other women have been bluntly ignoring him for years and he still hasn't figured it out

Lmfao. Used to go there a lot. I just don't give a fuck about women. They're nothing but the means of reproduction.

wtf does incel and gymcel mean

COPE
O
P
E

damn they're pretty ugly especially that mongoloid looking nigga

>They're nothing but the means of reproduction.
Yeah, just not for you.

Lmao. No need to whiteknight here m8. Besides, you couldn't be more wrong.

I like that quote

>even though there is no point of view or narrative in the picture.
Yeah there is, numbnuts. The colors and direction of the text bubbles imply that it's being read from the beta's position.

You don't have to explain to me your beta-tendencies

look up the subreddit. funniest shit ive read in like a month

No.
You want to sever their spinal cord, depending on how bad you want their lives to become you do it in a certain place.
Refer to spinalinjury101.org/details/levels-of-injury

Jesus Christ.
These people make /r9k/ look normal

Its literally full of elliot rodgers

post screenshots

tfw I have done this before to some poor beta.

>expecting some grill to put her life on hold because some irrelevant fuckboy topped himself

>Bored female incel. AMA
>59 replies

>Can anyone explain why whores come here?
>59 replies

Thatz rite

Lel you're a good lad Brent

lol his dad got destroyed

Honestly, her employer would likely be an alpha male type, as alpha males typically hold positions of power within social circles and their employment.
I'd figure he'd just proposition/blackmail her for sex, using the picture as leverage and more than likely succeeding in seducing her.
To not feel as guilty for being loose, she'd pin the blame on her boss for blackmailing her, despite her likely not pressing charges or speaking to HR because he's got her wrapped around his finger because good dick and dominant personality.
That or he'd probably just fire her on the spot and replace her.

TL;DR Bosses typically aren't beta, and a boss acting beta would actually be quite rare.

Honestly if I was this girl's gaffer I'd ignore it. She's obviously a bit of a cunt, but at the same time, she doesn't owe the bloke anything just because he follows her around like a puppy. Sad!