AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE THE REQ MARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

ycombinator.com/companies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ha did you guys really think the real request marines would sell sub ico after they finished sending selfies and buying into the ico over 4 days? You really thought people would go through that much work to sell at a loss?

Sold

Very thankful that all these ICOs are failing. Hope that it weeds out all of the newfag Veeky Forumslets that thought they could get rich quick off of crypto.

Those people are currently buying bitcoin

Those people most certainly are not

lol the OG pre sale REQ Marines have stacked the sell books to the brim.

Fuck this project. Bought 300k req under ICO price, and now can't get rid of it at a 15% loss.

Fuck this project hard.

Bought 550 REQ, should I buy more? It's nice and low now.

Req will go to one Satoshi

>ADHD the thread

It's not looking good. Did I fall for a meme?

> knowing YC will aggressively shove Request down silicon valley's throat
> Knowing ING is meeting with Request team to talk partnership
> Knowing the below ICO dip is a temporary state due to Bitcoin uncertainty and low public awareness
> Knowing anyone that buys in now is going to make it brah
Feels comfy man

The only one who got aggresively marketed towards was Veeky Forums lmao enjoy your bags

Same I thought the hype could at least push us to a 2x as I bought slightly under ico. Seems I am stuck bagholding, if Coss does poorly too then I'm fucked

You mean normalfags first crypto that normies are currently flooding into as a get rich quick scheme are infact not flooding into bitcoin?

so fucking true. 90%+ of ycombinator's startups fail. why do you all think this one will be any different? because it's on a fucking blockchain?

>"strategic investors" got a shit ton of REQ with a 20% bonus
>they dumped strategically on Veeky Forums
Don't buy shit when too many people can sell with profit anytime.

Dumped my bags sugest you do the same We got played :(

Ycombinator's startups fail on daily basis, you know nothing about investing at startups -they are shooting for 1 of 100.

Is this 0 product shit 1 of 100 user?

DOWNWARD TREND

"request network" claims to be backed by ycombinator.com
"request network" claims to be backed by ing.com

FACTS:
"request network" is not mentioned anywhere on ycombinator.com
"request network" is not mentioned anywhere on ing.com

Every website, claiming that "request network" is backed by these two companies, is either request.network, a blog (medium, steemit, etc) or a fucking ICO portal

t. burger

>He thinks a bank worth fucking billions with dozens of different business functions will be listing an obscure crypto ICO worth 30 million on their main website

??????
ycombinator.com/companies/

This is what happens when you sell off tokens at a discount
All it means is pre-sale investors will happily sell off at ICO and still make a good profit

KILL ME I STILL HAVE 10 ETH IN THIS AND I WANT THEM FUCKING BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, this is the most certain 3x in the next few months though, Just ride shit out.

Fuck off you pajeets niggers cunts shut your fucking cunt, you cant just claim something false on a public company without getting sue'd
YOU CANT SAY I WORK WITH ING WITHOUT WORKING WITH ING BECAUSE ING WILL SUE THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR LIFE
so shut the fuck up and keep sucking the dicks of the whales that paid you to spread this fud you cunts

You all got fucking played, this was the last promising ICO and it failed, henceforth signalling a decline in ICO mania.

However I will be loading myself with REQ at around 15k but only if it bottoms out over 48 hours

>shut your fucking cunt
damn i thought i was the only one that said this

They don't care. This is their next P&D project. they are laying the groundwork and getting the coin to be recognized on a few boards, same with ZEN. Not that they might not be good crypto long term but this is who they set up their scams.

>Pump and Dump - Explained

>2weeks ago
REQ early retirement lambo club
>now
req marines!!1!
The absolute state of biz

WHEN IS THIS SHIT GOIN POS
WHERE IS THE WALLET
AAAawAaawaAAAA
LET ME ATLEAST STAKE MY BAGS

we are very capricious

pls no bully

Well fuck me for trusting on the motherfucker PAJEETS that sold at a loss because reasons.
>inb4 the whales had a discount
FUCK THEM TOO

at least i'm not as fucked as ico buyers. i bought mine at 175k