Ask him to send you some bitcoin...

>Ask him to send you some bitcoin, then copy and paste his bitcoin wallet address in here and click reveal and it will show you how much money he really has. See here? Your boyfriend only has a dozen coins, but if we click here... see? Chad has nearly a thousand coins. Never fuck anyone with less than 400, maybe 380 if he has a huge dick.

Good. If that bitch wants me for my bitcoins, she can leave me. I'll send her 0.0001 from my account that I keep 0.02 on for spending.

Chads even winning the crypto game. This was supposed to be for the normies!!!

use monero!!!!

>send me bitcoins
in what scenario does that make sense

>I will never have 380 BTC

These dudes are honestly ugly as hell.

after you're done creaming in a whore's cunt

If you are not buying ZEN on bittrex before secure nodes in less than 2 weeks you will hate your life when its 5x current

the trenchcoat would put them off before you get close enough to ask for their bitcoin address.

>assuming everything is in one wallet

This is the assumption you assumed.

>he wastes money on a sack of soulless flesh to simulate the reproductive act his brain tells him is necessary with
Jerk off the toilet and save a couple bucks you ignorant nigger.

Tall with strong frame and jawline, they don't have to be as good looking and girls will still think they are better looking.

>total received: 19.12688736 BTC

everyone in the world thinks that they are twats.

Is that your immediate response to posts that don't match your world view you braindead piece of dog shit?

check this address bitch

1FuCKyoUet16sGvR1YfEyXXGfuBAnwGGKo

Mfw when these guys get Zucked for the second time when Monero kills bitcoin. Poor gold digger's will be back to square one as well.

That's close to $120K
Wallets were emptied recently too

its my immediate response to cringe lord fedoras

>in the future everyone can see my bank balance

Me in the back.

implying I don't have a wallet that is 10% my total worth for spending and another wallet with the remainder that I don't touch.

>implying we can't look at where the money in that wallet comes from
better hope the tumblers are safe/legal LOL

Seriously, treating bitcoin as anything but a pump and dump at this point is silly.

kekd, chekd, and fucking rekt