Is this the natty limit?

Is this the natty limit?

yeah if youre a little faggy bitch who should end his own life

fuck

lol ur balls r small skinny man

dinky dinky baby can't grow
rinky dinky baby lifts for show

If it is, I'm already 70% there after 4 months of lifting.

wtf is up with your hair on the posterior of your cranium bitch

I want a bf with a body like this
A white bf of course

Yes. It would be impossible to gain any more muscle mass at that point, unless you start injecting steroids like prednisone.

Not op but its a cowlick their a fucking bitch to deal with when you got short hair

There's no point in having partners that aren't white imo

No. I'm 51, natty, and crippled. I'm almost up with you spending two hours a week in the gym. You've got the genes to get much bigger.

Depends how tall you are & how much you weigh, also would need to know bf %.
Untill we know this, its all speculation.

There is no one natty limit. A person's natural limit depends on their genetics. Each person has their own unique natty limit.

So posting a pic asking if it is the natty limit is dumb.

>tfw when have the same body as an old wonky dude

Damn nigga how did that happen and how far up is the amputation?

pretty much yeah

Post pics Mr. Delusion

I'd be pretty happy with that body desu senpai

Yeah and it will take you like 5 years of eating meme food and intense workouts to reach it.

Meanwhile on roids you can leave humanity behind and achieve this in less than a year, easy.

Literally just stop holding yourselves back. LEAVE. HUMANITY. BEHIND.

COME
ON

sorry for your leg and everything but you aren't even near OP's body

>creating a lifelong dependence on exogenous hormones just to function. Suicidally depressed if you cant get your test injections
>All in the name of muscles at an age where you dont know what you want in life

That ain't natty.

that looks pretty good, now just a bigger chest and arms to go with the legs and thats a 10/10 physique
hope I look similar by end of my cut

I never know if people are joking but c'mon it's not worth ruining your health and throwing your body out of balance just to get bigger quicker

If it is, then my gf will be very happy, and so will I.

I would say it's close

And you're nowhere near as big and lean as the guy from OP. Your point being? You could get much bigger and leaner.

you can eat iifym and get that bod. So in 5 years you'll be able to get OP's body basically for free and eating in relatively comfortable way. I would take that offer.
Meanwhile on roids you have to pay for them, fight the sides and God forbid your source gets dry - then you're royally fucked.

Are you serious? Is this actually your reasoning behind not roiding or are you deliberately being stupid? If any of those are legitimately your thought processes, you are dumb as shit.

There is literally no defensible reason not to run a light test-only cycle. It maximises both length and quality of life with virtually no sides whatsoever, and is extremely affordable at maybe £50 a month.

I was talking from not degenerate country's perspective, were drugs aren't legal, chap.