I'm fucked Veeky Forums, utterly fucked

I'm fucked Veeky Forums, utterly fucked.

Me and my girlfriend went to the doctor today to get an ultrasound, the doctor revealed that the baby was a girl. I keep thinking of having to raise her through the teenage years, her taking bbc from Jamal, telling me she hates me, I just wanted a fucking boy, 1 fucking boy and I would've been happy.

I'm thinking of getting an abortion pill and slipping it in the gf's drink, I don't want to deal with a whiny bitch for 18 years, I want a son, someone who I can spend time with and teach my principles.

This isn't fucked up Veeky Forums? As long as nobody finds out it was a pill it would just be a miscarriage right? I just have so many thoughts going through my mind, I don't know what to do, what should I do Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do it. You dont deserve kids anyway.

If you raise her right that wont happen
my sister hates black people because that how our dad raised us

>having a child outside of marriage

you're fucked no matter what gender the kid is

you kick that bitch down the stairs

Do it, faggot

the only people who have kids outside marriage are niggers and retards. educated people know about birth control and the importance of being financially and emotionally stable before having a kid

the fact that OP is even considering slipping an abortion pill into his gf's drink proves my point

>her taking bbc from jamal
You really need to lay off the 4 chins for a while
>i want a son, someone I can spend time with and teach my principles
you can do that with a girl as well. you can teach her to be a smart strong women, to much better than the average degenerate girl. This is actually a huge reason why I myself would love a daughter

I'd probably do the same thing if I were you OP

Sheit lad. Push her down the stairs or slip a pill.

If all else fails raise the girl right to hate Tyrone and all niggers

Racists are degenerates

Kys

you know what to do

Falcon punch her

>mfw i cant even tell if these threads are bait anymore

help me fit

you dont want a son

they are autistic little shits.

girls mature much faster and you can do cool shit with them muuuch earlier.

>girls mature much faster and you can do cool shit with them muuuch earlier.

maybe youll have a son in a few years, faggot

this is unironically true. and have inferiority issues

Lol do people still get fucking married? Is this a meme?

>be me
>have 10 year old daughter in primary school (grade school)
>learning about hitler
>comes home and tells me that hitler was evil
>engage conspiracy mode
>da jooz
>muh 6 gorillion
>daughter still doesn't believe me
>wife says "tell me more"

You win some you lose some. I did convince my daughter that blacks are animals. Baby steps.

This. Anybody who isn't in poverty knows how well blacks do when they're not in poverty. Stop being such a mad faggot.

Raise her a good, loyal, hard-working tomboy OP. God tier women right there. She's your daughter, you can't just abort her. She's your flesh and blood

If she becomes a cock vacuum that's your fault

Dude convince her to get rid. Pay for it. Best investment opportunity since bitcoin in 2009.

Fuck having any kids. I'll get dogs if i need to take care of something and feel superior.

In the meantime I'll just have money and time thanks.

Not true. It's a fucking lottery. My parents raised us real good and my little brother still became a tranny.

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots? You know that 90% of the time kids have a negative influence on quality of life right? People just say 'i wouldn't trade them for anything' because they know they can't and they want to feel better for satrificing the rest of their lives for those stupid selfish pieces of shit. No offence to kids but they have no value and having kids is an objectively negative influence on the world because overpopulation.

saw this image as I listen to a twitch vod (northernlion) where he said the meme. Spooky.

Also, if you don't want her taking bbc don't show her SW episode VII. rogue one has a good strong female character, and she likes a mexican, but he looks white/spanish european so I think it is okay.

that's a mental illness I don't think how you're raised has much to do it with. It's like saying "not true my little brother still has ADHD"

that's fucking unfortnuate man

raise her right and she'll only take white cock
don't be a faggot OP children are a blessing, some wish they could have a daughter while you're willing to kill yours

this. parents only think they have control over their kids when in reality society does.

having a girl today where everything in music and tv is about sex and thinking she will be an angel is a laughable wish.

are you literally a teenager?

Because watching them grow up is the greatest thing ever. Also pure white children are being bred out of existence. I must do my part to secure a future for the white race.

>this is what millennial white bois worry about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
Not saying to get rid of black people. It's just that you are lowering your child's intelligence by mating with them.

yup. this is the post that's going to make me stop browsing Veeky Forums. you people are truly awful. i don't know what made me feel so terrible about myself that i resorted to a site that attracts the scum at the bottom of the barrel. OP, you're a waste of air. you have no principles to speak of, and regardless if your child is a girl or boy, they will turn out shit if they take after their father. this is honestly the worst post i've seen in the decade or so i've been lurking on this place. gore and rape threads might be sick and vile, but seeing such unironically spineless and ignorant logic is revolting on an entirely different level. a person who enjoys bashing someone else's head in with a hammer has at least some energy or inner passion. you're a namby-pamby, weak-willed, pathetic piece of shit. put her up for adoption, it'll be better than being raised by you.

i'm not even attaching a picture for some comedic relief, that's how disgusted i am. if i'm being trolled, bravo. go lie down in the cold somewhere and don't get up.

Okay well he's a dropout weighing like 50 kg and all he does is game. I agree trans doesn't matter but being a fucking loser than does nothing is a problem. There is literally nothing my parents can do. He seemed fine then fucked out as soon as he hit uni.

bait.

>millennials worry that their only daughter will bring home a jobless, crotch-grabbing baboon who will knock her up and then run
Seems like a reasonable thing to be worried about 2bh

>an abortion pill
You mean some low level poison? Because its too late for Plan B, you fucking retard.

I honestly don't think that sex fuelled music and tv is much of a problem. It's increased wealth inequality making everyone poor and dumb. Stupid people are degenerates, not people who like to look at tits.

Tl;dr

No I am 21. Just started my career motherfucker.

That is genuinely intellectually embarrassing. Clearly you can't see that in like 300 years everyone will be mixed and it is going to mean far less conflict and far more wealth and prosperity. The only fully white people will be rednecks in isolated communities. Then inbreeding will make you retarded and brain drain will push you into poverty.

become amish

Big dicks doe. Somewhere down the liney they will mate with an asian bringing dick back to normal as well as intelligence. Race mixing is going to fix it all.

this desu lads

act like the man you want your daughter to marry

Just curious how do you think countries like China Africa and India with 99% billion plus populations are ever going to become mixed

I can kinda see it, you would get comparable iq and dick size to whites. Still get wide noses between those two though, plus you miss out on the creativity/inventiveness of white people.

Dude. That's fucked up of you to think of aborting your own baby. For one, that's illegal as fuck to do that way and she will likely find out once she goes to the doctor and they do tests to see what went wrong.

Why not just fucking suck it up? You don't have a baby for a specific gender, you have a baby because you want to raise a child. If you wanted a boy you should've adopted retard.

God seriously just kill yourself. Please. Do your future daughter and your poor girlfriend a favor and kill yourself. What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

yeah so basically you are a teenager

Not bait i am 100% serious and i think i make a good point.

They will go to western countries to fuck. Westerners will go to those countries to fuck. Not that hard. Inevitable.

Are you in middle school or freshman/sophomore year of high school?
>tfw I will some day get to teach my son/daughter how to detect bait

Just teach the girl the same principals. Get her lifting, tell her not to fuck niggers and don't cuck her man when she finds a good one. Basically don't raise a slag.

The world needs young women who have been raised right and you have the chance to do that, so stop being a pussy faggot and do it.

Also,
>complaining about raising a whiny bitch while being the whiniest bitch on Veeky Forums
GG OP.

Im a son i can confirm this

A person like you shouldn't have kids in the first place.

Enjoy your lifetime of misery

No. Races are incompatible. Even in places like the states, racial groups segregate themselves. There are outliers but most people breed within their own race.

You do know
>Ugh, I hate x
is girl speak for
>I'm secretly attracted to x

Gon have one hell of a fun rebellious period once one hits on her

Just raise her well.
My parents had two childs, one boy and one girl, my brother is the one that likes minorities and I'm the /pol/ one.

This.

See you tomorrow though bruh.

>if we are all somewhat brown, then racism will be gone! People won't ever find some other trait by which to divide people!
Lol this guy

>this is what betas actually believe

I've lived in four continents (career military) and in every major division in the states (west coast, mw, South, east coast). I've not been to Australia but from what I hear they're segregated there as well. I can tell you don't have much experience traveling around so let me just inform you that ethnic groups, a vast majority of the time, stick together. They don't tend to mingle.

The cultural ties of western Europe will not disappear, just like the Koreans will never become Chinese or Japanese or phillipino. You're naive if you think otherwise.

>are you a teenager
>no I'm 21
Mentally you're still a boy though, boyo.

>65 posts
>Nobody has posted the one things that can save user.
I'm disappointed.

>implying skin color has anything to do with anything
50% of people are just shit-coated shits with shit filling, they'll find a new reason to hate people.

A man having daughters is a sign of effeminacy, weakness and possible homosexuality.

>le no arguments I'll call him beta
My point is that the best way to make something exciting to a dumb teenage girl is to make it forbidden

How is this at all relevant to what I wrote?

Yeah men should stick to having sons and women to having daughters so we'll get rid of betas, fags and feminists

>muh career
lmao, nice cuckmaxxing bro

>You know that 90% of the time kids have a negative influence on quality of life right?
I'm not saying that I disagree, but if you weren't trolling then you would've posted a source.

> People just say 'i wouldn't trade them for anything' because they know they can't and they want to feel better for satrificing the rest of their lives for those stupid selfish pieces of shit.
No, they say that because they are poisoned by love. People in love do stupid things, there's even fucking songs about it.

It probably isn't even your kid, just push her down the stairs and move to another cunt

"Ugh I hate x is girl speak for "I'm secretly attracted to x"" and "the best way to make something exciting to a dumb teenage girl is to make it forbidden" are two different things.

Once upon a time I was at a party. At said party I met a girl and we fugged. A couple of hours later during the party said girl got too drunk at had to be taken home by her friends. One group of girls were mean mugging me. Apparently the girl was a freshman and I since I was a bit older had taken advantage of her. They must have heard about me having sex with her and assumed that she had been on the same level of intoxication the entire night. What a dick right?

One of them was especially harsh. She confronted me, pulled me aside with her friend to chew me out. She called me a pig, a wannabe player. I should be real ashamed of what I did.

Guess who I also fugged that night?

It's the same principle man. One will lead to the other. It's about how if a girl believes something is bad, yet finds herself drawn to it, she'll put up a guise in order to not feel bad about herself, and to prevent others from looking down at her.

But I guess you've never seen this phenomenon. Fine, your precious sister hates black guys. She would never touch one. Are you happy now?

Are you comparing dumb party sluts to well raised daughters?

This desu, the truth is that white bois just can't compete

Race mixing is evil you dopey fucking cucks. If white people go bye bye, enjoy your stagnation and shitty countries overrun with violent chimps.

>he thinks there's a difference between the two
Your qt bookworm oneitis has had just as much casual sex as these "party sluts"

The Asians invented civilization, Egyptians invented so much, Persians too and non of them are white kys

>Persians too and non of them are white kys
Angry Iranians inbound

Please, I have always thought minorities were bad, since I was 10. I've never been drawn to them, they're animals and you realise it when you've grew up around them. Don't think every woman lusts for the BBC because your mother or sisters are like that. I'm also not the guy that has a sister that hates blacks but I'm >good goy, every woman is a slut

lmaoing @ your life.
You're betas not capable of attracting a decent woman so you think we are all trash, kill yourselves.

I don't fucking understand that gibberish moon nip speak!

Yes let Jamal fill up Stacy

They are still whiter than a dirty nigger

t. female version of pic related
>casual sex = slut
Literally sour grapes

It was never about all women being sluts and lusting for bbc you neckbeard virgin. It's about how your attempts at making your future kids into little hugboxes of your own opinions and values will fail.

>they're animals and you realise it when you've grew up around them
So you just went ahead and admitted you're trailer park/projects trash. Guess what? The poor uneducated fucks of any race are animals. A friend of mine had a girlfriend from a whitetrash family. Her father got caught fucking a dog. You hate minorities because it's the only group you are able to pretend feeling superior to.

>u sorry u cant get with dis, beta!
I would sooner date a well educated black man than you. And I'm a heterosexual white guy.