Veeky Forums,how has bodybuilding affected your dating life or relationships?

Has it attracted different girls? Has it made it harder to even have a girls friend? Quite honestly I know it doesn't affect it as much as a beginning lifter might think but I want to know your personal experience with it.

It has had no change on me at all because I don't leave my house and have no social media.

>

> Broke up with ex-gf, I was being a sexually frustated young faggot then and near raped her because LDR anger
> Ex-gf randomly texts me that her new boyfriend didn't have to beg her for a BJ
> Asks me if I've been with anyone since her (multiple years ago now)
> Gets mad when I answer yes

Admittedly I was frustrated fat fuck when we were dating and was desperate with the blowjob but why do women do this?

she sounds like trash

she's still mad you broke up with her and wants you to feel bad

you dodged a bullet imo

2 girls I had a crush on wrote nearly the exact damn thing:

> Hey user! Long time no see, how about we hang out some time? Blablabla...

It actually made me hate and despise most women as it truly brings to light just how damn shallow they are.

No my face is really ugly

>lol
>lol
>lol

I occasionally have older women (50+ usually) pinch my ass or grab my arms.

I am pretty DYEL, though I live in the Midwest and not being morbidly obese is probably impressive enough.

Women near my age and with BMIs below 34 still treat me like absolute shit.

>Women like physically attractive men? What a bunch of shallow cunts.

>It actually made me hate and despise most women as it truly brings to light just how damn shallow they are.

If you had to chose between two women who were exactly the same except one was fat and one was fit, would you not chose the fit woman?

I have a pretty good looking face (so I've heard and so I've experienced)

Before
>skeleton with good face
>never really tried to flirt
>average looking chicks would flirt a bit with me occasionally
>half the time I was too aspie to do anything about it
>half the time it got me laid with average chicks

Now
>I'm not muscular by fit standards but look fit
>average looking chicks are too intimidated by me to flirt with me any more
>hot grills don't really approach ever regardless of how good looking you are
>too intimidated by hot grills to approach
>half the time just approach the average girls instead
>half the time I get laid with average grills

Half the time it works everytime

Yes I like thicker girls more now than when I first touched a barbell but that might just be what happens when you go from being a teenager to your mid 20s

Yang Young Soon - best comic author ever.

When I got into fitness I lost interest in my girlfriend at the time because she was a bitchy slob

I'm known as a fuckboy in our community.
Tfw virgin. I just like to workout.

>Has it attracted different girls?
yes, non-existing ones LMAO

>Has it attracted different girls?
No. Just way more girls of all races and shapes.

>Has it made it harder to even have a girls friend?
I don't know. I never had girls as a friend, just some in my soicial circle but never i would call a really good friend. Nothing has changed. If I spend time with a girl I want to fuck her, there is alway sexual tension between me and the women I spend time with.

Stop posting that ugly fat midget

I don't remember making this post.

Lucky you got rid of her.

After 4 solid months of training every week (apart from 2 weeks taken off because of colds) women started treating me very differently in a good way. The woman who cuts my hair started commenting on how "i just seemed different" and that my hair had a lot of "bounce" suddenly and noticed a ring for the first time that i've been wearing for years. Is it the lifting? Maybe she did say "You look different." I dunno if it's my attitude or if it's the physical changes or a combination of but i actually find women staring at me now and when my wandering eye meets theirs the smile like they are embarrassed. Feels good.

no man would be friends with a woman

Girls fetishize my arms, while gay guys try to convert me.

7:1 guy/girl ratio for getting hit on... unfortunately I'm not gay.

>Most girls think im too big now.
>Last girl to touch me grabbed my left shoulder and started screaming, then she quickly said goodbye and left

As a dyel guy with an 8x7 dick I know that feel.