I have food poisoning, Veeky Forums. I've been on the toilet three times in the past hour shitting my fucking guts out...

I have food poisoning, Veeky Forums. I've been on the toilet three times in the past hour shitting my fucking guts out. I can feel my gains diminishing

What the FUCK do I do????

Take some medicine obviously

I've already chugged half a bottle of pepto. It didn't help

GL op i had this shit for about 10 days the other week
its FUCKN rough
water and lots of water

shit out the poison

Enjoy your black tongue. Try Imodium

Idiot. You need to be "chugging" pedialyte if anything.

>LITERALLY shitting out MONTHS of gains.

I just threw up three times. I'm literally dying Veeky Forums. Send help

I have neither

Is it common to see CEVs when you're sick? I think this is it. My body is releasing DMT into my brain, these are my final moments, Veeky Forums

Stay hydrated.

Nothing to do except consult a medical professional and let the virus run its course.
Stop putting your gains before your health. This is an attitude that frequently crops up on this board and one that I consider dangerous and irresponsible.

Its two AM and I'm sure as shit not going to an emergency room for food poisoning. Fuck off

Holy shit nobody has even had good advice yet other than hyrdration.

>weed for nausea
>paracetamol+ibuprofen for pain
>poweraide or gatorade for hydration. Water works fine but easier to drink more of sugary yummy stuff, also if you puke it up it will taste less stomachy.
>any opioids you have. Codeine is fine, tramadol is not because may cause more nausea. Will help hydration and pain.

The most helpful will be weed but the most important is hydration which others have pointed out.

You'll forget you're even sick.

It's going to be bacterial, not viral. Opie will be fine.

Not the emergency room you fucking contextually-challenged retard. Go see your PCP.

How do you know its bacterial?

When you get food poisoning your body digests muscle tissue to fight the infection. Sorry but you're going all the way back to noob mode only your noob gains have already been exhausted so you'll never be strong again.

i never get hangovers when I smoke some weed before sleeping

If you feel your gains leaving via rectum, might I suggest adding a large dose of protein to the affected area?

Seconding the weed. Just one hit is enough for most people.
Aside fromt hat, dry foods like crackers or plain toast are good for upset stomachs.

I've been dealing with it since Wednesday.
Just rest, sip water and once it stops follow the BRAT diet.

I actually only had diahrrea twice or thrice the same day I had it, then it was all puking. Puked around 5-6 times, was supposed to be more but not even the bilis liquid was present anymore kek

Atm my stomach still feels like shit and I feel weak in general but I've been eating more, also taking a multivitamin since rice and chicken doesnt fit it all.
Worries me and tomorrow will mark 1 week since this garbage and im not 100% fine and I havent lift since that day

>weed

how about you go fuck yourself

I had the same shit and only took benuron or some kinda pill for my fever, buscopan did nothing.

crackers with applesauce is GOAT

just keep eating user everything will be alright

Ginger. Pickled ginger, ginger candy, fresh ginger grated into hot water, whatever. But you need ginger.

Put your gains plug in you fuckin idiot.

Fucked for a week man. Had it middle of December because i ate some soup that had been in the fridge for a week. Not much you can do really, just take some meds that help restore the gut flora.