Preworkout? Not currently using and been told it's junk, does Veeky Forums buy/use/make preworkout?

Preworkout? Not currently using and been told it's junk, does Veeky Forums buy/use/make preworkout?

black coffee baybeeee

Yeah I do. 12 hour days seven days a week, it helps me stay motivated.

it makes you rekt the weights. Tried NO Xplode and plutonium. Both are great, plutonium is a lot stronger tho

gay and unnecessary.

Typically no, but anything with 1,3-DMAA works well (for me, at least). Like Mesomorph.

If it's sold in the supplement aisle, it's junk.

If it's sold by shady Chinese men on Veeky Forums via pastebin links, it will probably kill you.

Preworkout? You mean do I eat breakfast and lunch? Do I eat at all?

Jive-ass preworkout voodoo scam shit.

Placebo.

damages your heart

Damn. Squidward Tentacles looks like THAT?

don't listen to all the autismos here, try it yourself and decide, it doesn't cost a fortune and 1 jar won't kill you ffs

Nigga please, their whole squad is ripped AF.

Its mostly caffeine and taurine for effect, and yeah it works to make you pumped, though only take it once or twice a week so that you dont just get dependent.

Evidence?

>PWO
>anything other than sips
>caffeine
>placebo

>caffeine
>Preworkout

It made me into too much of a rage so I stopped. I currently take pic related, it works pretty well but loses its effectiveness over time unless you cycle it.

>a stimulant taken pre-workout
>not a pre-workout
There doesn't need to be a treadplate pattern or a thunderbolt on the packet for it to be a PWO

Maybe eat a proper meal before a workout then? Same stuff.

all i need for a preworkout is to take my shirt off and look in the mirror. Nothing motivates me like disappointment in myself.

I eat a big meal then about an hour later have pre, so that the caffeine has something to work with.

Creatine is proven to help improve blood flow and energy levels. I take 1/2 tbs twice daily and drink some coffee about an hour or 2 before my workout. Most preworkouts are garbage.