LTC vs VTC

Whats going to stop people dumping their LTC for VTC when they find out how much of a better product VTC is over LTC?

Also when they eventually get sick of little charlie spouting out over twitter like the crypto-trump..

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joaodealmeida94/status/918846409285173248
youtube.com/watch?v=moy0-tfIpTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Why are the 100 richest adresses so low?

Shouldnt the exchanges at least contribute to more than that?

How come poloniex and whichever exchange that traded it not add up to 8%?

Is nobody trading this?

I'll answer myself.

There seems to be a flaw.

Pic related: top 59 adresses contain over 20 million coins.

Supply is 40,5 so top 100 adresses contain way more then on Litecoin.

Only advantage is non-asic mining. I'm not sure if the block readjustment thing is good desu.

So to me it seems that the advantages that vertcoin offers over litecoin are smaller than the advantages litecoin offers over bitcoin.

4x as fast, lower fees, no forks ...

Ok i misread vertcoins distribution as 7,56% not 57,56%

My bad. It makes sense now.

So the only improvement is the script that is as of yet asic resistant and leads to decentralised mining.

Well that can change.

To be honest I think a lot of that might be early bagholders right? It's gone up a ton. Feel like I wouldn't mind putting something into this and waiting the market cap is so small right now

twitter.com/joaodealmeida94/status/918846409285173248

???

Theres also the fact that VTC is better than LTC currently, and at a smaller market cap people may look to ride the rise to $10 atleast, to me it looks like a better coin.

big news that is apparently being kept on the down-low.

João Almeida is a dev for lightening and Jack Maller who also does dev stuff for lightening just retweeted this a couple hours ago.

absolutely huge if true.

def one big advantage ltc would have over vtc

VTC does have lightning network in alpha however, they are making all the right steps in creating a coin better than LTC

it says ...

"Have you ever imagined being able to shop with $BTC & $LTC through @lightning in over 28% of all online stores?
"

sure but will you be able to spend it in 28 percent of stores online? plus vtc fees are so cheap already

Not as of right now no, but when the availability comes it will push past LTC.

even from this slight news LTC has not budged

That's because its not news. if you look that tweet was from a week ago and the dude has like 50 followers. It probably won't be out for another month or two.

VTC just has more profit potential because its marketcap is so small. it also just works well imo. im not hating on vtc but they are going to have to grow and do a lot more work to get close to the adoption ltc or btc has right now.

Oh dont get me wrong, they need to do a lot of marketing to get growing, but it has a lot of potential.

There's nothing interesting about this shitcoin. Buy Decred if you want a coin that's actually innovating.

Im looking for x10 profits, decred wont launch from its current position like this will, thanks for your input though.

LTC is definitely a more stable option than VTC.

I started investing in LTC back in 2013 when it was below $5.

LTC, ETH and BTC are likely the only three coins that are going to survive the altcoin meltdown this year.

Most of the coins that are being shilled here right now won't exist by this time next year.

care to explain?

Yeah it's better

But only slightly so. This doesnt mean people will switch.

Litecoin is better then bitcoin and that difference is way clearer to me. But it hasnt been enough to make the market switch.

Bitcoin is good enough for most
Litecoin is good enough for many
A few perfectionists want vertcoin

Woah!

True if big!

I'm basing this purely on experience. I've been browsing here since 2013 and during that entire time very few of those coins survived except for LTC.

I admit I don't have very much skills when it comes to analyzing the technical and fundamentals of the coin, but i've been burnt many times and VTC has all the hallmarks of a coin that is being shilled.

Beware of the whales when they try to lure you to their P&D groups, or when they promise they will help you earn a lot of money.

Charlie has nothing but good things to say about VTC he probably owns 100k

whoa whoa whoa, VTC atomic cross-chain "in development" - how about 100% compatible.

Look at VTC traded for SYS in an atomic swap on The Blocknet (BLOCK) beta DX:

youtube.com/watch?v=moy0-tfIpTI

I havent been lured to VTC by anyone, I did my research and found that it is a better product than LTC, the only thing VTC doesnt have is the marketing that LTC and BTC hold but that comes in time. Besides I could ride this coin x5 then cash to something else. But from the outset, VTC is a clear winner over both LTC and BTC for the gpu mining in itself.

granted, this infograph is over a month old.