NEO High Volume

NEO is #3 highest vol on bittrex
NEO is #1 highest vol on binance

sumding is about to habben.
sum fuckos are accumulating
whilst you nigtits are chasing pumps

also look at usd price of NEO.

thank me next week. lazytown poaster is rarely wrong about NEO.

bai bai bai right now roundeyes

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bKr79X
twitter.com/AnonBabble

China regulation? Qlink? What?

I wish I could choke the life out of you and sell your NEO at a loss while I piss on your lifeless corpse you pedophilic piece of shit.

massive selloff is coming...might be going back under 10 dollaroos

>ONE. HUNDRED. DOLLARS. BY. DECEMBER. IS. STILL. ON.

someone is Mad Online
no where did i say i wanted to have sex with this pink-haired bitch whilst she was on the show; by the way she is now over age 20 and is now definitely looking good. in fact, when i first saw her pics holding the bags, i thought she was a boy in a wig and felt annoyed seeing it. this was back when NEO was ANS, you little sensitive shitbag.

I'd crack your neck in an instant and end your life with no regrets.

Amen. There are too many fucking pedos on this board.

woah buddy

Something is happening all right

You're next.

It's degenerate that you use this girl as your mascot, btw.

there's nothing wrong with it

>getting triggered on Veeky Forums

just move on man

Lol everyone is dumping their positions.

friendly reminder that if you bought 10k neo on jan 1st and sold at 50$ you would have over 2 million dollars

>It's degenerate
ahahaha you do realize what website you're on, right fucko. look, if you're really upset, let me be honest with you: i've never had a thing for younger girls. in fact, like 90% of the women i've been with were older than me. maybe i've got some fucked up issues but i'm definitely not a pedo.

i just think the pinkhaired lazytown girl is fucking funny. if you still want to snap my neck, great. sounds like a fast way to die. follow your dreams. next time i'm feeling really suicidal, i'll post the pink haired girl again with my exact location, and you can decide whether you want to put action to your words and make the trip over to end my life.

until then you're just a little keyboard warrior, angry for no reason.

i'm buying more NEO when it goes back under $28. missed it today because i was too high on anti-depressants.

But muh ANS xD

yea thats a ton of selling. it's not looking too good in neo/usd terms over at trex either. gonna wait it out. missed the $26-to-$29 buy/sell opportunity today. oh well. dumb.

Improve your English.

the ANS logo really threw me off man...i bought it late at $17, still would've made some profits but sold out of impatience.

you guys think ZEN has the potential to be the next ANS/NEO it is moving in the same pattern if you look at the chart history

no

>>hurrr durr you misspelled something and your grammar wasn't 100% perfect on the internet
eat shit niglet. god people on Veeky Forums are annoying lately. bunch of fags from reddit piling over here as usual

Looks like people dumping NEO again.

just join the discord crypto pumpgroup discord.gg/bKr79X

Yeah GIANT DUMP right now don't buy. Sell and buy back later!!!

gook... join the discord pump and forget bout neo discord.gg/bKr79X

I will buy NEO if they rebrand to ANS

Sorry about your investment. :o)