Bittrex will support Bitcoin Gold - will BTC ravage our alts again?

mobile.twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/921971095007199233
Twitter

Just when we thought alts we're recovering

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bKr79X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These brainless Wojaks. I fucking love them.

This was expected. Perfect. I know exactly what the fuck to do this time.

Tell me what to do user

Which is?

Thanks for the new brainlet wojak

This is a competition, if you can't figure it out go fuck yourself.

>comes to Veeky Forums with a bad attitude and doesn't want everyone here to make it
>makes a comment only for himself, even though it sets up people asking him a question

Are you retarded, or just a cunt? I know what to do, I'm just asking.

Since you believe you know what to do.. please share? I am newfag :D

I provided you with information you obviously didn't have before I posted. Way to give back fellow Veeky Forums

I thought it was Veeky Forums vs. others (for the most part), but okay.

put everything into btc duh. FREE $$$$

and then it doesnt stop there. u think its over after oct25th?

u hold those btc until mid-nov cus 2x is gnna fuk shit up. already trading for 15% its value on bitfinex.

>i thought it was Veeky Forums vs others
Did you get here yesterday?

Probably holding btc in the exchange so he can sell off btcg quickly after the fork and not waiting around moving it around

>btc isn't going to deflate after the fork
>btc isnt being bought for the fork
>people wont cash out on their gains after the fork

You're both, then. Mate, it is Veeky Forums vs. normies to some extent. You're not knocking some sort of 'competition' out of the game by being a cunt to someone who can't afford to put much in. What a big player in the zero sum game you are. Go fuck yourself.

Bitcoin gold is pre-mined and the people behind it are going to dump it hard, its a complete fucking scam and you would be retarded not to exit right before the fork.

You dumb little twat. KYS

yeoldecryptopumpgroupjoinfast discord.gg/bKr79X

why though ?
why not dump along with them enjoy the free money.
bitcoin gold won't have much value but not much value ist still free value.
and you have to ride out the inevitable drop in btc one way or another.

the only alternative strategy is cashing out now and buying back in the btc dip but sooner or later the price will normalize again like it did the last time.

also.

did bitrex allready detail how this will go down ?
should we transfere btc before the 25. ?
or deposit bitcoin gold once we recive it via electrum or whatever ?

did you even read the link op posted?

>why not dump along with them enjoy the free money.
because smart money will dump before the fork you retard
>free value
hahahahaha no such thing

thanks for holding our bags, brainlet

Don't get tricked into holding btc that is exactly what they want. Last time it went like this:

>get bcc, on that exact moment prepared bots bought the shit back into their alts
>everyone dumped their bcc for alts
>bcc mooned a day later
>btc dipped
>bcc was burned when coins of btc maximalists could finally be send to exchanges
>btc restored and went on a big ride

Unless you want to miss out on alts mooning, hold btc. But everyone with automated trading software will buy back into alts as soon as they get btg timestamped. Don't be fooled

how tf are people going to dump bgold before they even get it?

they will dumb BTC, retard, no one gives a shit about that pajeetcoin

what? bitcoin maybe dipped like $20 on august 1st when everyone got their free bcash then proceeded to go on a huge bull run while the bcash became worth more as well. also most alts were starting to get rekt during this time. so teh best thing to have done was hold btc through the august 1st hardfork.

>not telling your secret to turn it into a self-fulfilling prophecy
Haha, newfags.

Bgold futures are trading at $150 a pop right now, why the fuck would people sell their bitcoin before the bgold fork if all they have to do is hold that shit for an extra $150 per bitcoin .

>extra $150
you still think that value can be created out of thin air, how cute

pretty sure you're the retarded one ya brainlet

internet laughter and memes are no arguments ,mang

I mentioned the dip that will occur.
I even mentioned cashing out and buying back in.

what's your strategy ?

Is that not exactly what happened with Bcash? which ended up being over $900 per coin at its peak?

There is no market exchange on bittrex for b gold, as you can see currently smart money is buying alts because they will moon after fork.
Shill part: safex, lumen, firstbloood,chainlink, dgb,stratis,myst.(before you say I'm just shilling you the coins I have, I'm actually all in on safex but these were my favorite to trade with based on decent products.

All in on ARK at 39k, pic related is me right now

you realize that the money had to come from somewhere? BCH value came from cannibalizing BTC and alts, along with some dumb money

I feel like explaining quantum physics to a middle schooler

Why did the price of bitcoin go up leading up to the fork, during the fork, and after the fork then you fucking faggot? Only alts were getting rekt.

Go back and look at the charts, Did you just buy your first bitcoins last week?

what about my posts do you not understand, you dumb subhuman?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

Aren't you saying here that smart bitcoin holders will sell their bitcoin before the bgold fork?

>Aren't you saying here that smart bitcoin holders will sell their bitcoin before the bgold fork?
yes, precisely

>Bitcoin Gold codebase also contains a private premine of 8,000 blocks (100,000 BTG). Please be aware that if a market does open there is a possibility of the developers selling their premined BTG on the open market.
SHITCOIN
H
I
T
C
O
I
N

>but muh money
>hurr durr value can be created out of thin air

Thanks for more free BTC Bittrex

Now one of you retards buy my Bitcoin Gold like how you bought the Bitcoin Cash

i think the biggest sin in crypto is using patterns of a past coins performance, im sure others have lost money trying to believe this

>not realizing the S2X hard fork that is coming in a few weeks after and realizing that the actual FOMO has not set it

Enjoy selling your Bitcoin boys

enjoy not buying the dip, boyo

his internet must not be fast enough to take advantage

I've scammed Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums alone out of almost $3000. Get fucked.

Wow $3k? I didn't know anyone on this board had that much money. If I am ever lucky enough to make $3k from crypto I will totally post about it cause that is insane money

>lacking this much reading comprehension

brainlets

With the bgold snapshot happening on Tuesday morning (oct 24) , how low are you guessing btc will be by then?

>>Bittrex will make all reasonable attempts to credit our users BTG but until we have a fully supported wallet, we can neither guarantee tokens or consider creating a market. We will continue to monitor the state of the codebase and network. We'd also like to encourage the BTG development team to reach out to us.

if it's shit no btg

no they won't, fuckface

At this time, the information and codebase presented by the Bitcoin Gold team is not in a functional state and Bittrex will not commit to opening a Bitcoin Gold trading market.

Bitcoin Gold intends to perform a wallet balance snapshot at Bitcoin block 491,407 but the actual Bitcoin Gold network will launch publicly at a later undetermined date and time (the only guidance is the statement "after the launch on Nov 1").

Bitcoin Gold does not currently have:

Fully formed consensus code
Implemented replay protection
Adequate code for testing and auditing
Publicly known code developers

holy shit lmao what a cunt

look at BCC and apply the same logic to Bitcoin gold

My god this fucking btcg is going to fuck things up so badly

Imagine if every post on Veeky Forums were people saying "I bought an alt but I won't say which one, DYOR NOOBS XD".
Here's a preview.