Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/sex-women/average-penis-size
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>6 inch dink
>apparently the perfect length for most women
>no one has been able to take it all
>going balls deep is my fetish

Can't go balls deep with 6+ inches on most girls tho

I have a 5 inch dick. Maybe a little bigger, like 5.25 if i have a really rock solid erection. My GF LOVES it. Then again she might just have a weak pussy.

I always felt like I had legit micro-penis for most of my life until getting a GF. Fucking internet.

(bare in mind, I'm 5'7 and lean, so 5 inches for me might not "appear" as small compared to you if you're 6'0+ and not lean)

How do you measure your dicks?

>7.5 inch dick
>erectile dysfunction the past 5-6 years

ruler

ok cool because i have a 7.5 and i was scared it would be too small

>5/5.5 in cocc
>doing kegels to improve load game
>eating pineapples and cinnamon to improve semen taste game

I should be good right Veeky Forums?

this

be sure to press the ruler really hard into your pubes

Waity that's how all of you measure your dick which results in the lenghts posted here?

You only measure what the girl takes user.

>6.8 length
>5.8 girth

Only had sex with one girl. Going balls deep hurt her and multiple times during our relationship her vagina would have micro tears so all touch and intercourse would hurt her and we couldn't have sex for a week.

Part of me wants to get into PE to get that 7 inch dong but I feel it might be more of an ego thing than an increased pleasure thing

>5x5"
StrongDicks

>tfw 5 inch dick that cums in 3 seconds but I'm a God at fingerbanging and eating pussy so every chick comes back for more

lul 8 inches and I go balls deep. Vaginas elongate when they get the proper stimulation

7.2" x 5.7"

genuinely kinda wish my dick was smaller? GF sometimes just gets worn out too quickly when I want to keep going. Her vagina could also just be small.

yeah... you're the real winner here

>6.7x5.3 in diamonds
>grower
>depend 100% in my erection level
>last 2-3 months since i cant put my dick with a good erection so i look ~5 inches

how the fuck i get stronger erections Veeky Forums? im still young

7" here and too painful for most women. cervix smasher

>4 inch peepee
>thin as fuck too
>not even kidding
>I will never be able to please a girl

Well I am a virgin anyways so I guess that's fine, but shit is depressing
I've had the opportunity to have sex but I backed out because I was afraid the girl would laugh at my pathetic dong.
[spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

smoke weed pre sex, not even joking

inch dink
>>dink

liar. no one can get a hard dick when they are high.

g8 b8 m8

wut?

>4.5 inch

I feel like the lesson here is guys who have large dicks and girls with small vaginas need to trade with guys who have average dicks and girls with big vaginas. Then wed all be happy.

>my fingers are a lot smaller than my dick
>girl moans when fingerbanging her with two fingers (still much smaller than dick)
>dead silent when fucking

I've got a 7 inch member. But unfortunately I'm [spoiler]5'3[/spoiler] so I haven't really gotten too many opportunities to show it off. Though, my few exes were pleasantly surprised and satisfied.

Wut

8x~5.5

very happy, it's a gift and I'm thankful every day.

menshealth.com/sex-women/average-penis-size

>When erect, average penis size swells to 5.2 inches in length and 4.6 inches in circumference.

>Wonder where you fit in? (And Does Penis Size Even Matter?) Here’s more context: Guys in the 95th percentile for erect length—meaning out of 100 men, only five would have longer penises—measured about 6.3 inches. Men in the 5th percentile averaged about 4 inches.

Becouse you can hit the G-Spot better with your fingers. It's at the very entrance of the vagina. so it's unreachable with your dick. Just curve your fingers and rub that shit. Guaranteed leg shake orgasm if used wih clithoris massage.

>he eats pussy
>he unironically is proud of how good he is at it

>being gay
>not eating the pussy dominatingly
never gonna make it

Was fat prior to 2016 5.5 inch long dink, measured it the other day. 6.75 by 5.5 I was 18 now 19 so I guess it could have grow some, but mostly just got uncovered by lossing fat. Just another good reason for losing weight. Feels good man

Then there's this faggot

You might be gay m8

How else

Kek

Bruh a girl legit told me this was her bf vs me. It was that worm pic. Made my day bro

Eating pussy may be the most beta thing you can do sexually. Except maybe prostate play or something. If that's what you have to hang your hat on, you're a beta and bad in the sack

I put the ruler on my dick without pressing it to the bone, if I press it to the bone my dick is easily 7"

Tfw i never eat pussy and they hit me up o.o i dont even use ny fingers unless i rub. Lmao maybe cause they sum tramps but i luv em xD

So what's the proper Method?

Suck dicks then, faggot

>implying the only time that women feel anything remotely comparable to what men would consider sexual pleasure isn't when you rub their little pseudo dick

I bet you have never seen a real female orgasm and still continually ask "are you about to cum?" like a chimp.

At least I'm getting laid?
Why should I give a fuck if it makes my girl happy?

> recovering fatty
> below average penis if I dont push in my pubic fat
> just over 7" if I push it back

Lost 70 lbs, another 30 to go at least. The 7" doesn't count, does it?

>7.5 inches length
>5 inch girth
>feels like a pencil

I wish I could trade length for girth.

>6.5x5.5
Wanna swap

>7.8 x 5.25
>virgin

is this enough to make a girl cum? please respond

>putting your mouth where dozens of other dicks have been

>putting your dick where other dicks have been

Ishygddt