Cutting Blues

>coworkers all chipped in for pizza again
>sat in the corner eating chicken and avacado like an angry little troll

you gotta learn to embrace being the cutting troll. I guarantee people are lowkey impressed that you're able to resist when there's food like pizza, breadsticks, wings, etc, in front of you

They think you're autistic... if you have to try that hard to be lean then the general population think you're kindof pathetic... In contrast to Chad who eats whatever, goes to the gym whenever and is lean.

well done, who gives a shit about them

I don't want to eat a pizza unless I can eat at least an entire one myself with booze.

Be proud OP, This is me literally every day at work. I get compliments for eating healthy but the office orders out every day - Chinese, pizza, mexican...what ever they can get their hands on. I can't even get these plebs to order sushi (probably because it's healthy) and then listen to them bitch about being over weight as they consume their lunch...they know what's good, just lack willpower.

>people are lowkey impressed that you're able to resist when there's food like pizza, breadsticks, wings, etc, in front of you

No, they're not. They're wondering what's wrong with you.

I'm the same way, minus booze. I don't know how anyone can "chip in" 5 dollars for a sliver of pizza and think they did a good job.

..and that's how you know they are normies and oxygen thieves. Don't be with people who think you're autistic for being a fat piece of shit who actually manages to resist getting fatter.

>They're wondering what's wrong with you.
If you're auschwitz, then maybe
But not if you're already a fatass

>not eating oven roasted chicken with oven baked sweet potato chips/jacket sweet potatos
>those 25% bodyfat coworkers eating greasy cheesebread instead

Nigga how the fuck do you manage to feel bad about that?

You're doing it wrong user. You need to eat that pizza, just portion yourself 1 slice so they see you eat it. Compensate with extra veggies and less fats later on at home, that way they see you get shredded while eating 'za

EVERYONE GETS JELLY AND YOU CAN BE ALL LIKE IDK GUYS MAYBE I'M JUST LUCKY EH?

This.

One cheat meal every two weeks. Large Pepperoni and bacon with a couple 32oz draught beers.

Why should someone doing something that stupid?

same happend to me but i ended up 3 slices of pizza,its really hard to swich from eating whatever i want to clean eating but ill manage eventually...

is sushi legit food while cutting?

Fun?

It's fish and rice. Or even just fish if you get sashimi. It's fine

Lol okay, my experience has been that people are always kind of like "wow I can't believe you can resist that, I need to be better about it"

Yeah "what's wrong" is being overweight and resisting shitty food is how you fix it

Wow what amazing trolling dude I'm so mad right now.

Not really. Fatty. lol

>Avocado on a cut

You're stronger for not having given in

>people at my office treat me like an autistic pariah because I bring my lunch every day
>they get takeout, fast food, or have frozen meals
>mfw they are all fatties

Cutting to 1250 calories, it's been a month and a half and I'm ready to die.

but then every morning I weight myself and it keeps going lower, lower, lower. So I endure it for another day.

>can't go out to eat because I have no idea how many calories or grams of protein are in the restuarant's meals

this. op, throw away that satiating shit and start eating some rice which will make you hungry again within two hours!

Not all sushi is created equal.

Sushi rice is seasoned with a sweet vinegar to make it sticky but at many sushi places this seasoning is mostly sugar.

>lose 2kg quickly
>see no changes

How

just order a chicken salad, user

you lost 2kg of water

Fuck

I know callipers can measure body fat but is there a way to measure water weight?

Nope, just roll with it and be patient, weight lost take time, but you will be fine

Fuck them, OP. Their unhealthy food habits will get them one day.

>do you want some
>why not?
>a-are you on diet?
>but you look fine what do you mean cutting?
>are you ok?
>do you have something you want to talk about? We're worried.

>*smirks*
"heh, if only you fools knew"
>*reaches beneath cape for wallet*
>*produces picture of zyzz with a friday night pump*
>*coworkers are dumbstruck*
"you think that's impressive? check this"
>*flips picture over*
>*scooby circa 1992*
>*coworkers scream in ecstasy and disintegrate*
"tch, should have known they couldn't handle it"
>*teleports to welfare office*