Motivation thread

Old one is fading into legend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8A7woRoVwyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just get Pinterest. Just make 100% Fitness motivation, martial arts/mma motivation and Girls who squat.

Best thing I did in 2016.

OP here. Gonna look into it. Is it just where you fill your own page with whatever? I've never actually even used pineinterest/checked it out. Ever

nah its just like a feed of lots of pictures. You can pin them to your own board.

wise

It's as if you guys live on motivation, when you wake up in the morning do you look at your wall to read motivation quotes posters you printed on Veeky Forums ?
When you're on that last rep do you yell "IM THE MARBLE OF REFORGE LE MAN :-DDD" ?

I lift because it makes me happy

I can't believe I waste so much time on a board where people unironically quote Game of Thrones characters.

its actually vikings, but I get ya user

This is the most motivating image I've come across.

im dead inside 98% of the time. when i need to work out i use things like youtube vidoes and motivational quotes to lie to myself that anything i do will change the fact that iam dead inside.

I still cant get over Ragnars death.
press f

At least we got based curl bro Ivar

>Elefant got run over by a train and died because he was stupid
>This is somehow motivational

>Only the mighty can bear defeat
>kills himself like a pussiboi in his hidey hole while Ivan rapes every wet hole in East Germany

OK, nerd

Fuck Lagertha and her dyke whore. What the fuck was that shit about?
Asl othey're going full sjw with that mosque scene

Ivar rocks

>tipsVikingFedora.jpg

We are sum of out experience, its impossible to not look back because past created us.

Nice /b/ tier spoiling it for others

I like this quote.

Us (true fans and real life handsome and swole pagan vikings) watch the episodes right away. You (faggot christian beta cucks) deserve to get it spoiled.

>go forward, straight into a pit full of snakes.

Sauce?

Kek

Bojack horseman

youtube.com/watch?v=8A7woRoVwyM

Obviously the quote is implying that one shouldn't DWELL on the past and let it hinder their present and future. You can still learn from the past though. Dipstick.

Is this ylyl?

>"No matter how many times the flight plan fails, your plane crashes and the big guy gets away, it is part of someone's plan for you" - CIA

Changed my life

Looking and dwelling are two different things. Just like awareness of your short comings, and self-pity are two different things.

Bump

kek

>we live in a time where it is more important who said something instead of what was said

I use death metal. May as well embrace it.
pic related

How the fuck do you not know Ragnars sagas?

For me it's less motivation than validation. I do it regardless of how I feel about it, but it's nice to get a little mental pat on the back in the form of heavily artifacted instagram .jpg files every once in a while.

Gǣð ā Wyrd swā hīo scel!

Our lives are bound together inexorably, ones actions and past choices are bound in the threads of fate alongside the actions and choices of the rest of mankind. Fate goes ever as it will, your past will influence your future but knowing this you can influence the future with your actions today.

>only 1152 years too soon

A liar, oath-breaker, and coward. Yeah, great inspiration.

*tips fedora*

preach it

woah

>I don't have a real response so I'll meme instead
t. your post

Hitler was a nīðing.

posting a classic

another classic

mandatory weeb shit

requesting the greentext where user lifts his sick friend up a hill to her father's funeral.

The bottom right photo doesn't bother me that much. I imagine that grandma being cool as hell and "with it" right up to her last breath. I imagine his peace sign like a salute to her death. I don't know, does that make sense? You don't have to be bawling your eyes out to be sad at someone's death.

I legitimately have tears in my eyes. That was beautiful.

Based Stephan

to be fair that mother fucker managed to physically derail a machine that spewed smoke and fire, made insane amounts of noise, and was capable of pulling thousands of tons at high speeds

for an animal, that is incredibly impressive and "brave" by human standards

Ain't got nothing on Sabin

>This bullshit again

Life and effort is NOT multiplicative, it is additive most likely

I'm tearing up too user. I didn't ask for these feels

I'm sitting here wondering if you're actually autistic or you're joking

>For you dad

Hey dudes. I'm back.

I joined Veeky Forums when Zyzz was still posting here. I left around the time Scooby had a bunch of stalkers come to his house and he shut everything down and went on to train people 50+.

Why did I leave? Finished college. Later got married. Have a boy now.

But man, do I regret stopping for about 3-4 years. A new gym opened up and we signed up in December, it's extremely nice. But it's like I'm completely restarting all over again in some ways. I still have the mentality during workouts, the knowledge and keep the form. But I now lack the endurance and repetitive strength I used to have. And the body. When I started I was 6'4, 170 lbs Auschwitz.

After many years of hard work, I got up to 6'5 and 190 lbs, very cut, typical ottermode.

Thanks to my wife's good cooking though, I got up to 220, hahahah. Never lost my muscle mass or too much of it at least. But I've now hit a point where I indeed need to watch what I eat where as I could down four double cheeseburgers and never gain a pound.

I look good compared to most of America but it doesn't matter. I know what I used to be.

What I'm saying is, don't stop! Take advantage of your young body before you hit mid 20's. And do not stop. It's a pain to get started back up but it can be done. I stopped because I hit a huge plateau at 190 and couldn't make any strength or mass gains. Work soon took over. Then kids. Etc.

I cut and lost a good 10 lbs as a starting goal. I'm now 210 and am going to begin strength training and a bulk. I might do the Cavefish Split again. Gained 20 lbs alone in lean muscle mass on that plan.

Anyways! I'm back! Still getting updated on things. Saw Scooby finally came out of the closet. But there's many dank may mays I barely know about since I've been on /k/ all this time and /pol/ for election coverage. So if you'd like to catch me up on anything, feel free to do so.
Also. Dadgains are real. Last time I plateau'd I at 120 lbs and was so mad at myself for being

Cont.

to lift lmao1plate. But today, while figuring out all of my max's, I did 140 on my bench! Unimpressive to some of you but I was very happy with myself, hahaha!

But yeah. I'm back. Time to catch up.

Don't ever quit, niggas.

Unable**** to lift lmao1plate

I didn't expect anything in this thread to get me but Jesus Christ

It's been a pleasure, Stephan

When did this motivation thread turn into a feels thread

this is beautiful

Zyzz would be smiling

You gonna make it we all gonna make it

w-what happens once you hit mid 20's?

Probably thought you were smart when you wrote this

>being raised as beta
>being taught to be weakling afraid of confrontation and mental cuck

I doubt that even if you are aware you would be able to change it, after certain age people do not change.

Maybe some very harsh experience like war may change you, but not in west civilization.

That's do or die time. If you're still single at that point or with someone you dislike, you're in for the harsh ride. It's also the last real chance to make something of yourself in this world. Truly a make it or break it.

but what if i have a good career but no sex/social life?
like. 6 figures, but no friends, much less girlfriends.

do i give myself over to the dark powers and wait for wizard status?

i thought for guys shit peaks at mid 30s.

winner

the next time some fatass goes off on genetics, hormones, HAAS... I will show this to the worthless fat fuck and make damn sure she knows why she's fat

Probably you thoughtyou were smart when you wrote this

Belive what ever fucking make you sleep at night

>Because of the halo effect, experiments have shown that we consider attractive people "as more sociable, dominant, sexually warm, mentally healthy, intelligent, and socially skilled" than unattractive people.

>By the time cute kids become attractive adults, they've benefited from this bias for years, giving them higher levels of confidence.

>It's a "self-fulfilling prophecy,"

Thank you so much, user

lovely fatbro is such an inspiration

>ywn be Coldsteel
Why even live

OH GOD I DIDN'T COME HERE TO CRY GODDAMIT

Alright, enough with the jokes, lets get this thread back under control and into fit motivation.

this makes me so fucking angry, bunch of attention whore faggots with no respect for anyone including themselves. fucking taking photos with dead people

ffs

>then off to prom!
Fucking kek

good stuff dude appreciate the post