Steroids blog posts general

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJ9JGgwLE-0
motherboard.vice.com/read/we-talked-to-a-professional-cuck-about-the-alt-right
nature.com/articles/srep25029/figures/4
youtube.com/watch?v=hlDzAu-TQb0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seeing ripped old men is the only reason I even think about wanting to live till MAYBE the 80s(at that point it's pretty much over 99% chance even on all sorts of drugs).

Wonder if it's possible at just a baby 600-700mg test dose though, then again with 50 years of hard blasted muscle memory it should be disproportionally easy to get a ripped physique with less compounds.

>implying i won't die of stroke/heart attack by my 60s, or something totally unrelated like cancer or being attacked by refugees or struck by lightning

>tried to do verification charges for a third time
>same single charge all three times
>support takes ages to reply and keeps asking me if I still need help instead of actually fixing it, which would take like five minutes
Fucking done. No payment method for you, Coinbase.
Is it hard to use one of those wallets that you manage yourself?

>not just using bank transfers

murricans, everyone.

Call your damn bank and verify that only one charge is there.

I did, it's really just one.

does anyone know if this stuff is legit?

are you using a card or actual bank account

Try asking literally anywhere else on fit

Card.

Try it with the bank account then. If it's a debit/credit card sometimes it has issues with sending the chargeback (which is what the deposit technically is since it's charging back through the card to your account) because of limits on the card.

Besides, the instant buy limit for the card is like $150 starting or something pathetic like that, whereas a bank account is like $2500

Lmao they want my bank account credentials. Fuck that.
Time to drive to the next town over and use that ATM.

tfw can't decide to run second cycle test only or test + deca

yes? That's usually how linking that type of thing works

>willingly sends out credit/debit card information to a site that uses it as a means to access the bank account anyway, as evidenced by the way it implements chargebacks as a verification process

>but fuck actually linking the exact same bank account for the higher limit, ease of use, and bypassing any issues you're having

maybe it won't send a second charge because it's punishing your autism

alternative to all of this is to just use LibertyX

High test low deca imo. High deca, for me at least, causes a retarded amount of bloat that really just ruins the bulk for me. Plus even with constant consistent cardio my heart felt like it was dying on high test + deca.

TEST IS BEST

how good is deca though?
i'm thinking of doing like 250-300 mg a week

like, if i add deca to the cycle, my costs will double up, so it it worth it?

I enjoy it. Generally just a good compound at low dosages. Doesn't cause me any blood pressure issues, the bloat isn't there, still get that 'lubricated' feeling in the joints, feel very full (muscularly speaking.)

I'm only on 200mg/week right now and still experiencing those benefits, ymmv but you may not even need to run 250-300.

Keep in mind, if you're cycling, opt for NPP instead. Deca stays in the system for ages.

How much HGH would be needed for organswelling to be a concern?

Is it only after years of abuse or can it happen anytime

i mean how good is it for bulking compared to test only?

The above benefits alone make it worth adding for a bulk imo. But it's definitely a great assistance compound for adding mass. Test is still truly best I think, but deca would probably be my second choice for a pure 'bulking' compound, outside of orals.

is deca not okay for 12 weeks cycle? am gonna use susta with it, so will wait like 20 days for pct anyway

Use NPP. Deca stays in your system for a freaking long time. I have successfully cycled it but it's just a hassle for most.

How much would likely vary per person. But generally speaking I think 10iu/day would be around where that starts becoming an issue, and only after a long period of abuse.

2-4 certainly wouldn't, but potentially even 4-6iu/day wouldn't necessarily cause that distended gut. Usually it's a combination of GH + Insulin that leads to an issue in organ growth. Add AAS on top of that and you have an amazing recipe for muscle growth, but tissue and organ growth as well.

No point in using deca for 12 weeks, also fuck susta. Just use test e/c and NPP.

Test E + NPP you *could* get away with a MWF pin schedule, albeit with slightly fucky peaks and troughs with the NPP. Alternatively run test p + NPP and pin every day. I hate that myself and would opt for the MWF schedule personally, but that's your call.

im just not sure if they'll have NPP..

jeeze 3 times a week? i've done test and susta only and do both of them only twice a week..
they got no test E atm, thats the problem

mail me [email protected]

3 times a week is just something I prefer even when running purely long esters, more stable bloods. Necessary with NPP of course and daily is preferable.

I'm not worried about linking the account itself, but they want my login information, which is creepy.

if I can spare the money,
how much hgh should I use on my first cycle?

thanks!

Using 6IU, no chocolate golem gut whatsoever. Then again I am pretty autistic about keeping insulin in check but yeah, should be fine at lower doses.

Get better suppliers. Deca 12 week because there is nothing else is still idiotic.

LibertyX looks pretty good, but there's nothing in my state.

i live in a small shithole, not much suppliers here
i think i'm just gonna go with susta 500 mg/wk only

Susta is gay too lmao. But yeah, I know the pain of lacking supply so do whatever you must. My general train of thought is though, rather than run an awkward cycle for the heck of it, invest in more and better test.

>My general train of thought is though, rather than run an awkward cycle for the heck of it, invest in more and better test
what do you mean?
susta is the only test they got, so what do I do?
i plan on running susta for like 14 weeks and finish off with anavar
is that bad?

Don't bother with GH if you aren't B&C or at the very least running GH long term (years)

Gotcha

>no libx

try looking for bitcoin ATM's nearby. They overcharge the everliving fuck out of you with fees, but if it's your only option...

Don't run var without a test base

sust gets shit on because it's essentially a concoction of 'hey we have all this leftover powder lets make a brew out of it that will totally fuck stable hormone levels over'

Far from optimal, susta is essentially brewing table scraps: the movie. But if your supply is really that bad, do it as you said (I personally would run 16 weeks and add the var towards the end but other anons or trips please chime in because I yolo a lot of shit) - or try and order online. I have enough people in the area who thoroughly fucked their hormone levels just because "hey it was the only thing they had and I really wanted to get BIG CMON"

i meant var with test base, just in the ending weeks..

well, i could see if they have some other test bases, but i don't want to pin even more often than 2 times a week

>susta is essentially brewing table scraps: the movie
Beautiful.

>i don't want to pin even more often than 2 times a week
>making it
choose 1

How anonymous do I need to be with using Bitcoin and Tor for orders? Seeing conflicting info on the subject in regards to supplying real info to obtain BTC/set up BTC wallet

Jesus Christ I just made a bulking shake with roughly 5000kcal (for the whole thing, considered two servings). Not even dat dere tren nutrient partitioning is gonna save me from this one.

1-2iu is good for quality of life stuff (sleep, appetite, anti-aging, ect). you don't need HGH until you reach mass monster mode and steroids no longer function as effectively.

youtube.com/watch?v=rJ9JGgwLE-0

>try looking for bitcoin ATM's nearby. They overcharge the everliving fuck out of you with fees, but if it's your only option...
Yeah, there's one in the next town over. Probably a 25-30 minute drive. 6.6% fee. I don't mind paying ten or fifteen bucks for not having to deal with Coinbase customer service anymore.

do share recipe. i've been sick lately and struggle with kcal intake even though i have constant cravings

You'll generally have to supply some real info to buy bitcoins and set up a wallet but it can be done relatively anonymously. unless you live in one of the few countries where they actually care about AAS use, you'll be fine just taking basic precautions like a secondary wallet.

3 cups whole milk or 1.5 cup heavy cream
1.5 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
2 big bananas, the browner the better
1-2 cup oatz (little less if steel cut, little more of rolled)
2 servings peanut butter as listed on jar
100g casein
3 ice cubes
fistful of macadamia or other fatty nuts
dash of cinnamon and/or diet cocoa
dash of nutmeg
1 egg if you're feeling brave

throw in blender, nuke for a minute and a half, add another mouthful of whole milk if too thick

~5100kcal and roughly 200ish g protons with the ingredients I used. too carby for my taste usually but CMON

why not just go eat fast food instead since it will literally even have better macros than that shit regardless of whether or not you think its "healthy" since you put protein powder in it

freeze the bananas next time once they're over-ripe. Makes them 10x better in a shake, also adds a small amount of liquid content to help with consistency.

Keep in mind that 6.6% fee is on top of the 'current rate' that the bitcoin ATM lists. My buddy went to use one to send me some coin when bitcoins were at $900 the other day and the 'current' transaction rate on the ATM was still $100 per coin.

$1000 per coin*

I've been doing deca for the past 10 weeks and I enjoy it. Recovery is amazing, I'm on 600mg/wk and got no bloat. I gained about 12lbs from test500/wk for 12weeks. I've gained about 20lbs from my deca600/test500 during these last 10 weeks.

Overall I'd recommend it, but you really can't go wrong simply using just test, as they say, test is best.

Shit, yeah. This one's at just below $970, but the current value of BTC is $900. Fuck me.

>I gained about 12lbs from test500/wk for 12weeks.

all natty or not flaming aside, ade rai is kind of my mancrush

So I'll only get about 88% of the money I put into the machine... Meh? I'll lose about $25 for using this machine, but at least I'll have my gear.

I like them unfreezed and putrid levels of ripe because it reminds me of the milkshakes my mother made when I was a wee lad but yeah, freezing them is more practical for most people I agree.

I can see why.

Since it's a little slow right now, let's learn about power cucks:

>"Cuck" became a negative term in the most recent election with the so-called "alt-right" using it to mean someone who is a weak or morally corrupt person. What are you thoughts on this appropriation of the term?

>Yes, in certain scenarios the husband is very weak.
>In others, he's in the power position and he's just doing it as an additional way to pleasure his wife.
>he's in the power position
>power position

motherboard.vice.com/read/we-talked-to-a-professional-cuck-about-the-alt-right

Low test is a plague on this earth.

How do you keep insulin in check?

Just diet?

If so what kind of diet

I was planning on taking it in the morning,possibly after a small breakfast and fasting until around 5 o clock

Is that good or what? its hard to find solid facts on this, I read llewyns anabolics but he really doesnt go into so much detail

So I finally got dnp to help cut to 8%
When is the best time to dose?
I have 50mg caps, doing 250/d for now.
Cruising 150/w @230 lbs 6'3 for reference

been laughing at the interview for like three hours straight

I do intermittent fasting 16/8, am severely autistic about the GI of my carbs, and have wifed a professional nutrition expert. lmao

Ive been lifting for two years one day on one day off with very few breaks

If I did 500-600 mg test for 16 weeks with winstrol for the first 4 weeks and last 6 weeks, would that allow me to lift every day? would it improve my recovery that much?

I dont want to use anything too fancy because its my first cycle

so is my plan a good one? or stupid

Small breakfast, followed by mk677 (hgh), then nothing untill 5 o clock, then nothing again

or is it more complex

I just want to get the most of it

OPS SKINNED RABBITS IN LINK
nature.com/articles/srep25029/figures/4
do you want to leave humanity behind or not?

I don't take mk I take actual hgh, and I dose before bed because that's how I've been doing it for ages. So I really cannot give advice on that one sorry.

>How much HGH would be needed for organswelling to be a concern?

more than you'll ever be able to afford, a huge chunk of "gh gut" is actually just increased visceral fat deposits from wild insulin abuse and anything short of a flawless diet

>bulking shake

what the fuck is wrong with you, just eat food instead of making the bodybuilding equivalent of jungle juice aka riot punch

honestly as long as people are healthy and happy I don't give two shits what they do, but from a personal perspective the idea itself is completely alien to me

then again I got approached at the gym about that kind of arrangement a while back but got sketched out, only way I would've done it is if the dude was literally cuffed to a chair in my sight or something otherwise my lizard brain paranoia would be freaking the fuck out

>with winstrol

first mistake

>would that allow me to lift every day? would it improve my recovery that much?

technically yes, but you could just as easily increase the intensity instead of the number of training days

your stomach is going to try to eat its way out through your spine if you dose mk then try to fast

wait, are you the 6iu dude? why wouldn't you split it into am and mid-day/post-workout instead so the natural pulse during sleep doesn't get suppressed?

It will definitely improve recovery. Working daily depends on your intensity

bump for myostatin is for beta males

>what the fuck is wrong with you, just eat food instead of making the bodybuilding equivalent of jungle juice aka riot punch

Lol'd at jungle juice, thank you. And I currently have non-cycle-related medical problems that keep me from wolfing down too much solid food so I need to get dem kcals in liquid form for two or so weeks. Usually I try to eat as much clean solid food as I can of course, don't worry.

Currently off cycle for about two more weeks.
Just bulked with Test 250 (e3.5d) and eq200(e3.5d)
What should I cut with? I have anadrol on deck but I might save it for my next bulk.

>split it into am and mid-day/post-workout instead
Because my natural pulse is wonky anyway (I actually started dosing on doctor's wish and just ramped up the dosage considerably myself kek) so there is no discernible point in avoiding that. Were my own gh spikes in check I of course would split like any sane human being.

well that's just fucking weird

you running straight generics or mix and match with pharma since you've got an actual legit reason to get some

debating on ordering some metformin to monkey with my insulin response while I'm ramping up to 6iu of black tops

You still wear American apparel shirts? I was thinking of picking up like 10 of the 50/50 ones but people say they aren't the most resilient shirts and supposedly the fit is weird. What do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=hlDzAu-TQb0
if masT was here he would be interested in this, you others obviously aren't because you are not willing to do what it takes to get big

If I am bulking on 860 tren 250 test should I be eating more than +500 or so, or is this a good amount? I'm 12-13% so if I got any fatter I would pretty much go from being considered "lean" to being... not lean, so I would prefer to avoid putting on too much fat, especially since it just means I would have to starve myself for slightly longer before summer

All pharma. Both the ones I get from my doc (of course), and the ones I dose myself. I have a good friend with questionable work ethic, let's leave it at that :^)

What is wrong with winstrol? I thought it was a pretty well understood and recommended drug

I know its hepatoxic but I think my cycle accounted for that pretty well

W2C good pharma friend with no work ethic

>from a personal perspective the idea itself is completely alien to me
>lizard brain paranoia would be freaking the fuck out

Yeah, this is where my discomfort probably comes from. Feels like we're trying way too hard to "overcome" or "overwrite" our natural responses to these sorts of social norms that people are revolting against because they feel like they're too codified.

I do understand how groups with different hormonal makeups (which influence mental impetuses/priorities imho) can have different norms - it's the collision of the worlds of these respective groups that is always very jarring and at times absurdly funny.

Like if the bull and the wife are both people with an intact lizard brain while the poor husband is one of these power cucks. The people enjoying conjugal pleasure would be doing so on a completely different wavelength.

find what works, dial in your rate of gain for your personal needs. Adjust by + or - 50-100cal (per day) per week.

the more and more I hear about fucking GH the closer I am to putting in an order

trying to convince these fuckos at the gym to spend $2000 each for 500iu so I can ride the gravy train to free GH town kek

That's a topic I won't get into even anonymously. Let's say he owes me a bunch of favors.

6' 230ish right now and you've probably seen a pic to get an idea of how my chest fills out shirts, larges are teetering just short of douchebag mode tight at the chest/delts/arms and the crewnecks are a teensy bit snug but I'm getting up there in noneckmode

oh and all of mine are the 100% cotton reg crews, had 4 graphics ones for years now and aside from a friend's gigantic meathead pit jumping up on me and putting a hole in one with a claw they're fine

I fucking hate you so much

garbage oral, almost anything else is better unless you like having crunchy painful joints

>Feels like we're trying way too hard to "overcome" or "overwrite" our natural responses to these sorts of social norms that people are revolting against because they feel like they're too codified.

my attitudes towards those are a whole lot more on the flexible side to begin with, so that part's not as much a problem for me as it might be for others

>Like if the bull and the wife are both people with an intact lizard brain while the poor husband is one of these power cucks.

the wife was definitely more sexually aggressive, her attention or focus was an almost physical thing I could reach out and touch

but like I said, so long as everybody's healthy and happy then I don't have that much of a problem

>trying to convince these fuckos at the gym to spend $2000 each for 500iu so I can ride the gravy train to free GH town kek

the international option you don't even have to sign for btw, just come home and oh hey there's like $5k street value of gh sitting on my porch

the no communication thing is unnerving as hell but ultimately it's all good

gh isn't worth it unless you shell out for a good amount of ius. I wouldn't do less than 6ius over the course of a year.

Pls respond since you seem to know everything
Only asking because I don't know how true the tren rumors are

Would be the perfect outcome for those muhh zyzz muh ttrenn lazy cuck lifestyle. Scared for food

upping the dose and hope for the best faggots

check those glutes on tha cow, mirin hard

Depends on the goal. I wouldn't be using it for growth right away. If that was the goal then I agree, but I'd mostly be running 2iu/day just for the enhanced sleep/QoL benefits. It's cheap enough at that point that it doesn't really matter.

faggot did you not fucking seeif you don't know how to dial in your diet personally and have to rely on general "EAT +100000000" rules of thumb you're going to end up a fat fuck or an emaciated fuck anyway

>no sign for int ship

thank god, so nice. It gets more tempting by the minute I have to say. Hopefully these guys go in on an order.

>I fucking hate you so much
Sorry

GIRL

will 2.5mgs of anavar do anything? I have this pic of a girl who took 10, but I don't want a huge clit or any manly features

Because I would rather ask someone knowledgable about how an extremely powerful compound influences your diet plan than someone who roids and abuses dnp to be bald and skinnyfat?

anything up to 5mg should be gucci, some sides will still happen but most reversible and not that severe to begin with, also you can hop off at any time if you don't want to run it anymore

just eat your face off then

I'm sure the nutrient partitioning benefits of tren will aide you :^)

Could you /fraud/ bros give me a little advise? I've been experimenting with some sarms and wondering how long I could stay on this cycle. I've done two LGD cycles previously but each of those only lasted ~8 weeks.

Current stack (5 and a half weeks in)
15mg RAD-140
20mg Ostarine
20mg MK677

I've been hitting PR's almost every gym session and body composition is improving week to week. Could I continue this cycle to 12 weeks?

Energy and erections are still good but I'm sure my natural test has tanked. Plz don't flame boys, I know you all pin and are cooler than me ;_;

Complete beginner here, if i wanted to do something like a 1 month cycle what would be my best option

I was looking at test and dbol, with nolvadex ti prevent gyno.

Also, in order to buy online i need a vpn, onion browser, and paypal?

>1 month cycle
why and what makes you think that this is a good idea

they're kinda true but it's also individual responses, really you just pick a surplus and if you start getting fatter after a couple weeks (making sure it isn't something like temporary bloat from food or e2 or falsely lean looking because you were dehydrated) just scale it back a bit

tdee is a really, really rough guideline that you take and keep refining and re-evaluating

as much as you might make actual valid points, constantly straining to suck your own dick clean off invalidates pretty much anything you say

>Sorry

>they're kinda true but it's also individual responses, really you just
Thx for response

>1 month cycle
no
>paypal
no
>complete beginner
ask me how i could tell that anyway

>20ml of aids blood
Funnily enough he's hella gay, maybe I can arrange something lmao

CMON you niggers ship my goddamn shoes faster

what's everyone do to curb constantly clearing rooms with nauseous fumes? The dandelion root + 8 cups vegetables + 2 bowls of oats thing kinda makes me deadly