Veeky Forums on friday I'm going zyzz style, and alot of chicks are going to see me shirtless. I'm already low in bf...

Veeky Forums on friday I'm going zyzz style, and alot of chicks are going to see me shirtless. I'm already low in bf, but is there anything I can do during that day, or the day before to ensure I look even more shredded? (like foods to avoid, in order to avoid water retention etc, or ways to get rid of excess fluids), I'm also thinking of eating a crapload of carbs on friday, to restore my glycogen and look more buff, or will that make me look bloated, and less defined?

pic related

Stay away from carbs, stay away from pumps. Otherwise you'll have the deflated post-pump look you get 3 hours after you lift. Be prepared to flex your abs for hours.

>going Zyzz style
>a lot of chicks will see me shirtless
What did he mean by this

He's going to get mired but too autism to approach girls

I actually I have a gf, and we're going there together. She told me to go shirtless. and I want to make her jealous, and show her that anytime I want, I can dump her ass and get loads of pussy.

Nice bro mirin

use diuretics to get rid of excessive fluids in your system.

Like the first post said, stay away from carbs, and drink as little as possible during the day, without hurting yourself.

Oh, I actually thought I should drink as much water as I can during that day, so i will piss all the time, and get rid of the water. I guess I was wrong.

How about using some natural diuretics the day before? (Like green tea)

Thanks breh

But where are you going? If it's a club or party, you're literally autistic

why are you dating her then

It's a party on a club, and there will be many people (and hot chicks) we know.

I just don't want her to take me for granted.

Green tea isn't a net diuretic.

Find/bring token DYEL guy and convince him to also go shirtless. Stand next to him to double your sex appeal.

Now that I helped you, post nudes of gf

Oh, sorry then, you sounded like you didn't even want to be with her.

Also, post gf

you look pretty short

Am I autistic/old fashion for thinking it's really awkward/retarded/fucked up that a couple involved in a serious relationship together would goto a party where the only reason for being there is to meet other people and get sex?

I would never go to any parties like that or ever let my GF go to anything like that if we had a serious relationship. I would also leave her on the spot if she didn't respect my values in regards to this topic.

It just seems very disrespectful for both people to do this. No wonder the divorce rates are so fucking high now, nobody respects each other anymore, not even people in long-term relationships.

This shit just grinds my gears thinking about it. This postmodernist approach to relationships disgusts me to no end.

don't drink too much water in the 12 hours before.

Actually you're mentally sane

And OP, I don't think you're big enough to go shirtless all time in a disco. Shredded, yeah. Big, nooooooope.

I go to those to get shitfaced and spaz out in the dancefloor. Have done it with my gf before, she couldn't keep up kek.

Depends on the kind of party, friend's bbq is one thing, a fuckfest is another. I also wouldn't let my woman go to a party. Told my last girl not to go to a party, she went anyway, fucked another dude, then wonders why I dumped her ass and left her homeless.

I'll agree with you that it's relatively retarded but when you happen to put "personal emancipation" or "personal elevation" in a relationship above and beyond the ideal of creating an optimal environment for children, these things will inevitably happen. I don't think that applying the term "post-modern" to this fundamentally egocentric and narcissistic view of dating, which is entirely subservient to the needs of the individual, is appropriate.

But you shouldn't get mad about this. That's not good.

Go to Auschwitz and work there because thats where you belong bro.
99% will laugh at you like what is this DYEL kek.

This Guy got it, good bf could be a bit lower but you have no real muscle breh.

what's your height and weight?

I take off my shirt in clubs because I get so fucking hot and sweaty from the molly. I am at like 20% BF and dyel but I don't care because the drugs make me feel like a god. Also it's usually electronic music so there's already 20 buff asian manlets with theirs off.