What's the youngest female age a 50-60 year old fit male can still easily get?

What's the youngest female age a 50-60 year old fit male can still easily get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends.
Are you rich? Famous? Willing to kidnap children from a playground?

Depends on how right your game is playa. Also $$$ helps.

How are you looking in the formentioned catagories.

very easily? 35-40+

Legally? 18 just join a kink website and young girls will be fawning over you .

14 in Brazil

18 if you're handsome, tall, Veeky Forums, have a good frame, and are wealthy. A lot of girls dig older guys. Some might say "ew he's like my dad lol" but a lot of girls subconsciously find that hot so don't let it deter you. Good luck.

>tfw just want qt virgin 14 year old to groom and wife for a lifetime top tier woman

The sexual revolution ruined the West.

My uncle is 72 and still fucks 20-40 year old women. Always has a new "girlfriend". He has a few kids spread out over asia, a 20 year old son in Japan to some Japanese socialite, some other random kids to some chinese women.

He has a PHD in law, and has had a 7 figure income since the 80s. He is an narcissistic manlet and nobody in the family wants anything to do with him, and yet there's always a woman ready and willing to be with him.

My uncles life is literally something you'd only see or hear about in fiction. It makes me cringe so fucking much when I see him with his 25 year old GF who is blatantly just with him because he spends like 10-50k per month on them on gifts n shit.

He even bought some 35 year old chinese womans 16 year old daughter a 100k fucking BMW. The car is still in his name, and he still gets speeding tickets for it that he pays, despite not even being with that chinese woman anymore. Oh, he also paid for that daughters university fees.

These women know how to fucking latch themselves onto narcissistic autists like my uncle and leech them for free shit.

case proven

>Asain woman
Sounds about right

>be rich
>dont spend the money grooming and fucking whores
Whats the point of being rich then?

Cause it will make your whole family jealous

>Asian
Yeah nothing achieved

Yeah, who cares about those losers?
He's a faggot nephew that dont ask his rich uncle to pay him a good college.

When you have that much petty cash you could get away with dropping 1k a month on them and they'd be happy. Once they get greedy you just drop them and get the next "poor," girl that wants a taste of the good life

Know from experience
>family is old wealth
>cousin does this shit constantly

But what the other guy said your family doesn't approve since they women are "beneath," them since she brings nothing to the table outside of looks

This is literally you

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU

I know a 50 year old guy who left his wife and then married and had two kids with a hot 23 year old. He was tall, handsome and rich though.

I bet your uncle is still getting his dick wet more than you.

So you come from a rich family?
Poorfag here.
Why do rich people feel superior to us?

What do you want in a women beyond looks?
Theyre dumb as fuck.

That asian impersonation was funny though, she really did have that kind of broken ching chong accent.

Honestly she's just rightfully frustrated with her country being completely destroyed and invaded by non-whites. Her anger here is a bit misplaced, but she's rightfully angry about her country being destroyed.

Taco here.
Fuck white people and fuck you.
Cant wait to be old and rich and pay random white girl cash to let me impregnate them with my taco seed.
Fuck you.

kek

Fuck you beaners. The reason Trump was elected is because half the country wants you fucking spics OUT. They want a fucking wall built just to keep you out.

You're less intelligent than whites. You commit more crimes than whites. You breed really fast when you can't even afford your kids. You refuse to assimilate (many don't even learn the language). You're a major reason that wages are so low (the value of labor has gone done).

You're a fucking cancer on this society, and I can't wait for the upcoming race war. I will gladly take part in the race war to get you fucking scumbags out of here and secure a homeland/future for white people.

>you can feel the desesperation of this stupid reyarded neet cracka.
Lmao retard.
Nice projections that dont apply to me.
And yes, my iq is bigger than 99% whites while being brown.
Also studying a stem degree so i can move to texas.
Cant wait to make 90k right off the bat, will fap to the though i'll be taking an american job.

Lmao loser, keep masturbating to imageboards delusions while i'll be paying white girls to breed my seed.

Cry me a river., whitey.