WHY THE FUCK IS EATING SO HARD THIS FUCKING BULK IS IMPOSSIBLE I EAT ALL FUCKING DAY AND BARELY GET 2000 CALORIES HOW...

WHY THE FUCK IS EATING SO HARD THIS FUCKING BULK IS IMPOSSIBLE I EAT ALL FUCKING DAY AND BARELY GET 2000 CALORIES HOW THE FUCK DO I EAT MORE WITHOUT WANTING TO DO AND FEEL SICK ALL DAY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wtf? i feel like i eat very moderately and i've already hit like 1300 by 2pm. i wish i could know the struggles of the skellies. skinny girls may have no ass or tits but they still have cute thigh gaps and small thighs while i have to work for it.
eat some fucking toast and peanut butter

You're not eating all day. Try harder. Eat things with more calories. You'll get used to it eventually

I gained 10 kg on 6 weeks. Just by eating everything i came close to and working out 5 times a week + swimming/running

All these fucking skinny fags complaining about eating being hard. I spend all day being careful to not each to much how do you have trouble overeating. They were giving out coffee today and I got one and i'm pretty sure that because of that i'm not at a deficit anymore.

You serious? I have 3800, totally clean.

Drink your calories. Try olive oil straight from the bottle. Snack on almonds cashews throughout the day. Eat more mcdonalds

eat peanuts all the time

>2k for cutting feels hard because it's so little food
>3k for bulking feels hard because it's so much food
Fuck this shit. It's like my body doesn't want to progress in either direction

Peanut butter. Oats. Olive oil. Rice. Beans. Anything calorie dense. Also don't go overboard on your bulk try 300 calories over maintenance and increase it if you don't see results. You don't want most of your weight gain to be fat.

>small thighs
This isn't a good thing

Appetite is partly genetic

Just eat nuts faggot!
500-700 kcal pr 100 gram. Not hard to eat an hand full now and then. And you're getting lots other good stuff for free as well.

Coffee is like 4 calories, stop being such an irresponsible fatty.

Nice fat gain you got there you mongo

Do you only eat lettuce or what?
At 178 / 77kg I feel like I'm starving trying to stay at ~2200 cal, and I eat pretty fucking clean.

Jesus Christ, how much coffee did you drink? A cup of coffee must be 2 calories or something.

Fucking this OP.

I eat like 1000-1500 and I already feel like I'm eating all the time. How people can get fat honestly confuses me, do they just literally sit and eat all day?

It's called discipline and anyone incapable of eating their planned caloric intake is either dumb as fuck or has a weak will, both of which are pure degeneracy.

nah dude he gained fucking 22 lbs of muscle in 6 weeks natty with no roids

Processed food with high caloric density makes it easy to eat too much.

Foods like that make me feel sick, probably why bulking is so hard, my parents only ever made clean food when I was young and I rarely touched fast food.

kek

peanut butter faggot
cookies
PB&J
burgers
Fries all day nigger
step up. This is the time to be (almost) unrestrained.
Up-size all your shit. eat mcdicks

fucking skellie shave it way easier than chubsters famalam

Explains why I'm skinny then, 90% of what I eat is homemade shit because making shit at home is cheaper at least where I live.

Nigger I had a single burger today that was 1000 calories

Drink some fucking milk faggot

Don't do this. Simply reaching your caloric intake of 3000kcal doesn't mean it will help you build lots of muscle. If it fits your macro is some serious bullshit of todays fitness industry...

Instead, eat real food and accustom your body over a longer range of time (say - 8 weeks) to eat bigger amounts. do it slowly and steady. Sure it's hard for a skelly to suddenly eat twice the amount of food. Also it's unnatural.

Source: I'm a former skelly and today I ate 1kg of brown rice, 600g chicken with 300g onion with olive oil, 500g baloney ("quark"), 2 bananas and a soup.. in total about 3500kcal.

Oh and: don't forget to drink enough, it helps your digestice system a lot.

This, 10 cups of milk = 2000 calories

You don't eat enough. And don't tell me buhuu I eat so much. You fucking don't. Just track your calories for a few days and you'll be fucking surprised. We're all gonna make it brah.

Way harder to force myself to eat than to just not eat, I could go hungry an entire day no problem

>mfw fatties complain they cant loose weight because they constantly eat

How the fuck? It's so time consuming constantly buying groceries and then cooking shit

>constantly buying groceries and then cooking shit
Except they don't cook shit, they eat only burgers, sweets and other utter bullshit.

Drink your coffee black or you're a pussy

This guy knows

>Bulking is hard
>Below 4k
Tomorrow i dont train so i prepared nice salad with salmon

Used 1.2 kg of salmon filet, 300g veggies, some tomatoes and paprika. Nice 3 meals for tomorrow at work.

Average rice chicken meals for entire day is 700g breast and about 200g rice and some veggies

You skellies dont know how to eat

>Implyinf its not the starbucks tier latte shit thats like 1000kcal per cup loaded with sugar, cream and shit

I did, that's how I got the figure of 1000-1500, A couple days ago I only ate 800 calories. I'm 6'2 and top fucking skele but I'm nauseous any time I eat more than 1500.

guess if I throw up that just means I need to eat more.

Start slow then bro!

If you're feeling sick that's your body telling you that it's not okay with the amount your eating. You can't go from skelly eating 1500-1750 cals a day to 3000. Incremental increases to your daily diet over a period of time will allow your body to adapt to eating a lot more.

You'll be a sick cunt in no time. Make the right adjustments and you and I will both be making it in no time!!

If you can't eat more than 1500kcal at that height then thats not normal and you should maybe see a doctor..

What the hell do you eat that you only get this low calories?

>in no time
it will still be some years of hard work. but we're all gonna make it brah, don't be some fuckin sad cunt, be a sick cunt get fuckin shredded brah.

Bro I get almost 4K calories per day mostly Starbucks pre-made sandwiches, peanut brittle, taki fuego flavor, Vitamin water and peanut butter . I also consume McDonald's six times a week 225 natty 2/3/4/5 10 inch dick and 9/10 face (I model for target) make 300K a year and drive a hummer with 27 inch rims also have 243.5K followers on instagram and guess what bro??? I didn't even lift to achieve these stats see you in the next cbt kiddo that is if you're alive from starvation

Well today I've had 2 peanut butter sandwiches and 3 potatoes as home made french fries (not sure if baking them like I do has less calories or something) so I'm at like 850 calories, and dinner is going to be meatloaf, peas, and mashed potatos and those put me at 1347 calories for the day. I eat like a normal person, this is what I don't get. I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

>not sure if baking them like I do has less calories or something
it does.

eat more meat,

caloric density out the ass.

What the fuck do you skellies eat that keeps you full all day and takes so few calories? I try to keep clean, eating mostly lean meats and vegetables, but by dinner time I'm already at my 1800cal daily limit and still hungry as hell.

Try fasting, believe me it works, I used to force myself to eat all day and I would normally have to choke it down and almost throw up but now I just skip breakfast and eat at lunch and i wolf down like 1500 cals just at breakfeast and then a protein shake at around 2-3 and then another 1500 cals at dinner

Hunger doesn't bother me, at all. I get hungry and the feeling goes away after 5 minutes and I feel fine, however if I eat a lot I feel like I want to die.

>it does
You really believe that? Are you fucking dense?

Yes, it is a well known FACT that heating up food reduces the calories in it you fucking mongoloid

chug heavy cream you dumb bitch

Did you know that cooking can actually increase the amount of calories in food, by making it more available for us to process?

This makes no sense. You literally just said it yourself: Cooking can make the calories in a food better available - it does not change (increase/decrease) the amount of calories in the food itself. If anything caloric change, it's the amount we process.

What was that mene called a while back "useful strenght" it was something along those lines but it wasn't that. I can't remember the correct word, help

No shit asshole. That's clearly what he meant. Sometimes I can't believe the autistic fuckers who will interject into any post here to have some tiny semblance of being smart.

That is wrong, if what you are saying is true then why does a hot food like BAKED chicken have much lower calories than something cold like ICE cream.

Checkmate

Clean bulk is a meme, you will never be able to have the discipline to do it (and even if you do, you won't have the discipline to cut afterwards and mantain the gains you did)

Just do If it fits your macros which means eating whatever you see in sight

>bulking is hard
I know that feel bro
>barely get 2000 calories
What the fuck? Are you eating only chicken breasts or something? Put some mayonnaise and butter on more of your foods.

richard xylophone

>Just eat nuts faggot!

>WHY THE FUCK IS NOT EATING SO HARD THIS FUCKING CUT IS IMPOSSIBLE I TRY NOT TO EAT ALL FUCKING DAY AND STILL GET 2000 CALORIES HOW THE FUCK DO I EAT LESS WITHOUT WANTING TO DO AND FEEL HUNGRY ALL DAY
>
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't get mad, go mad

what this guy said Its easier to be hungry than to eat too much

>tfw 250 calories so far today
>6 pm

feels good to bear the curse of the darksign

Going hungry just ain't that bad. It's not horrible pain or anything just mild annoyance.

2skele4me

On 800 calories and I can't find anything more to eat.

cheese
cream
bacon
steak
chicken
go get a mcdouble or something

I'm like 20 miles from any fast foot joint without a car and I don't have any of that shit, all I got is bread left and maybe enough peanut butter to get 2 sandwiches

I guess im just a lucky guy !

Jesus H. Motherfucking Christ

My lunch at least 2x a week is a sub sandwich. Meat, veggies, bread. 1200+ kcal all told.

If I do that 2x a day (guessing that dinner is about that big), plus have a light breakfast, plus have a coulpe healthy snacks prepped, I easily hit 3500. No fast food, no soda, no candy. I can and have done 5000/day when I'm at the last week of a block

Maybe if you did some real work, when it came time to eat you'd chow down like that's Grade A USDA pussy slathered in ambrosia, all after a year prison sentence

I split wood 3-4 hours a day and have been using just an axe to buck and fell trees for the past week because the chainsaw is fucked and I don't have any heating besides wood.

Still not hungry, and as I said here I eat like 1000-1500 calories a day.

Walnuts and oats my nigga.
Bit pricey but combine it with protein powder and you're more than halfway to 3000

Prepare your butthole though,
cus goddamn

3-4 hours isn't a day. That isn't even half a real workday.

And 1000-1500 kcals is the kind of diet you put bariatric patients on. Or herion-addicted traps. neither of those belong here.

Not that guy but I did concrete construction for a warehouse and a factory over a year, with a tight schedule we had we only got 1 30 minute lunch break and I could barely get down 800 calories during that, in the morning I had a proton shake so I didn't consume more than 1800 calories on a day, and those were 10 hour workdays of pretty intense labor

>today I ate 1kg of brown rice
U fucking wot

G O M A D

O

M

A

D

You just have a naturally higher appetite than us. It's not special.

>3-4 hours isn't a day. That isn't even half a real workday.
Of course it isn't, it's not my job, but 3-4 hours of splitting wood and bucking trees with an axe exactly defines hard work you didn't say "get a job in manual labor" you said "do hard work", it's more than 99% of the population do in a week, let alone a day. Is it the hardest work? No of course not, I'm not saying I'm doing some sort of fucking 1850s lumberjack shit, I'm saying that for some people like myself even if you work more and harder every day than the average person does in a week to month it's not going to magically fix your lack of appetite, because the whole problem in the first place is that we're already eating less than we should even if we just sit on our asses all day, hence skele.

The problem isn't appetite or "lel do some hard work", the problem is willpower and being willing to eat far far more than you think you need to eat because we have such a fucked up sense of food scale that we can't tell.

I have a 15-20 minute break in a 10-12 hour day. If you were raised in a military family or were military, you learn to eat quick.
When I worked a 14-16 hour day, 7x/week, I still got 2500+ kcal a day.

There is no excuse except "I didn't work hard enough".

how many calories is a dom sandwich? should be higher right?

I don't understand how you have time for food that good. I heat up a veggie steamer bag and some frozen pre-cooked chicken and divide it up and have to rush to work.

Buy some pizza or nutella

>2 peanut butter sandwiches and 3 potatoes as home made french fries
>850 calories

You don't know how to count. This is at least 1200, depending on how thick you spread the PB

How is your dinner less than 500 calories but all those things?

>labor job
>working the entire day

top kek buddy. Just like an office job only has about 2-3 hours of actual work, every labor job I've seen has about 2-3 hours of actual labor per 8 hours of being at work.

Cause you aren't used to it.
My bulk is at 3614 calories. It's all about timing and planning.

I eat a shit ton of rice, chicken, pasta, etc etc.

An easy way to add 700-900kcal is to do a homemade gainer.
Here's "my recipe" (as if there are any more fucking ingredients you can add):
2dl of oatmeal. Mix that shit to a fine powder.
Add 3-4dl of milk, one banana and 2 scoops of protein powder.
Mine adds up to about 90g of carbs, 77g of protein and 16g fat. 12g of fiber and 20g of sugar because the protein and banana and stuff. Use non flavored protein to cut back on the sugar if you'd like. I can't stand the taste.

I use double rich chocolate whey 80 from star nutrition when bulking. When I cut I use gold standard whey 100 or whatever the name is.

Other than that just plan and force it down your throat. It's the first days that are hard. Keep at it.

I literally tied rebar for the entire length of the day on many occasions, pretty much just deadlifting tons of steel and tying it together while bent over.

Throwing forms in and out of trenches and pounding steaks all day, like I said, it was industrial shit with tight schedules and only an 8 man crew, target was pour 250 yards a day. Pretty intense compared to the residential jobs we've had

Is that all hot chicken eaten after it is cooked? Reheating chicken always dries mine up so bad it feels like I'm eating lumps of carpet.

SS + GOMAD

You need to find some legitimate and immediate solution. 1500 Cal's for a 6' 2 guy is ridiculous. Fuck knows how backed up your body's list of things to do is with that piddly number of calories to spend.

>dl of milk
boy that better not be deciliter

Yeah it's dl. I could've used cups but can't bother. If you're going to use grams for your macros you might as well use dl for your liquids.

3 potatos, 163 calories calories each, I don't put anything but salt on them and bake them instead of frying. I used googles shit for the sanwiches which when looking at it is completely wrong as you've said. Going into the kitchen and actually doing kindergarten tier math looking at the nutrician box 2 table spoons is 185 calories, I use like half that and two sandwiches so counting 4 pieces of bread 80 calories each makes it all just under 1000 calories in total.

Peas are 118 calories per cup apparently, 214 calories for mashed potatos, and I don't have much meat left today so I can only make a small amount of meatloaf for a couple days dinners so like around 150 grams of meatloaf, googling it 100 grams is 150 calories so 150 would be 225, making dinner 557.

Zero compassion for anyone who can't manage to eat, it's literally something you have to do for survival. It's literally one of the best things in the world, loved by billions of people.

Eating is awesome.

I could eat 4000 calories a day and still be hungry.

why not ml? what the fuck

we dont use deciliters in metric lands, only liters and milliliters
a cup would be 237ml
dl is weird as fuck and ive never seen it outside of a textbook

Peanut butter, baby boy

I'm a swecuck. We use deciliters.

Oh, I'm so sorry!

It's not okay.

functional strength

Chinese food, it's cheap as shit and you get a fuckton of it

Functional strength

>chinese food