Approaching grills in the gym

Yes or no?

BRAAAAPPPP PFFFTTTTT PSSSHHHT

I think that unless she shows some interest/makes eye contact /smiles at you etc. You should definitely not.

Also I thought this meme died with the new year?

if you have a reason to talk to them or at least are vaguely acquainted to one another than its okay but dont be that fucking weirdo who just tries to chat up every attractive chick in the gym

when and where should you approach a girl??

this. eye contact alone isn't enough though

you? don't even bother lmao

it can work but you need to be buddies with some other guys in the gym so you don't come off as some dyel whos their to bother girls for sex.

guy who has been at the gym i go to since it opened is friends with all the regulars and the owner. told me he has fucked 13 girls from the gym.

the problem is most anons are too autistic to realize shes looking at the mirror behind them

>When
When it's not forced, approaching anyone for in general..if you have to force it it's probably gonna be akward.

>Where
In places where you do the things you enjoy
If you love and enjoy the gym....chances are that you will run into your future spouse at the gym or while doing something fitness related.

First for /a/

>I think that unless she shows some interest/makes eye contact /smiles at you etc. You should definitely not.

Thiiiis.

Nothing more cringy than a desperate Pajeet having a one-sided conversation with a cardiobunny.

And when a grill stares at me with dilated pupils and caresses her hair at the same time, what should I do? How do I approach her? Just say "hey, whats up?" or something? What then?

Dunno, feels like gym is one of those "don't shit where you eat" type of situations, especially for Veeky Forums dwelling autists.

thanks for the tips bro

As a rule, only when my wife is not with me.

>always hear about how to never approach at the gym
>see hot fit girl at my new gym every day 5 days a week
>end up finding her on instagram
>follow her
>send her a dm
>reads it, doesn't respond
>next day my gym card doesn't work
>turns out she works there
>was banned for harassment

really? you should really stand up for yourself

>Every day
>5 days a week

Wtf did you write to her, you creep?

Fuck no i literally don't approach anybody, unless i am just interested in friendship. My current gf of 3 years had to ask me out.

It is so fucking degrading how many guys chase girls. Stop being so fucking thirsty and just wait for them to come to you.

Girl here. I certainly wouldn't like that (that's creepy) and you deserve to be banned.

>Finishing a overhead press rep
>get a gentle tap on my shoulder
>it's a smoking hot grill
>"nice muscles here"
>she touches my biceps
>is this fucking real
>"t-t-thanks"
>"are you from around here?"
>"y-y-yes, thanks"
>she sees me sweating and backs off

Fuck it, no matter how much I lift, I still a fucking autist

Every guy here,

Fuck you short faggot this /fit not /selfie go choke on a army of dicks wench!

right?

but she probably wouldn't let you because you're so fucking autistic.

who the fuck says "y-y-y-y-y-y-es t-t-t-hanks" to someone who is asking if you live close by?

Hey bb how many plates you bench?

>girl had to ask you out
>being this much of a wimp

>wench
reddit pls go

this is the gayest post I've ever read and you are on Veeky Forums for goodness sake

>falling for the masculinity meme

How is that whimpy? I'm just not a thirsty pajeet and it literally made a hot as fuck lawyer drool over me. Stop being so available and the pussy will come to you.

>masculinity meme

Beta fag pls go

This. I get fucking embarrassed everytime I see this routine. I am still waiting to be approached but at least in the meantime I can have some dignity.

>not letting ur gf pay for the meals
>not letting ur gf work all day while you spend the day lifting and righting your book
>not fucking the milf next door while shes gone
you are the beta fag

How is it masculine to feebly go and try to chat up girls? It's so fucking beta. Literally just make friends with people and wait for them to fall in love with you. If you start out thirsty you're heading for the friendzone, Pajeet.

>not fucking the milf next door while shes gone

You're a piece of shit

I was arguing with that guy but if your mrs works and you dont you are a fucking beta for sure. Duel Income No Kids Is where it's at. We're about to get a fucking Audi R8! Also trust is the backbone of any healthy relationship so fuck cheating.

I don't know what would make you more of a loser: if this is true or if you're making it up to impress strangers on the internet...

Talk to women at gym is okay. Just as friends though. Take the opportunity to get to know someone before you try to have sex with them for once.

>he doesn't play the stock market in his free time while being a pt at his gym
>he doesn't bang his clients
have fun with your masculinity buddy
we betas are taking over the world.

>righting your book
>righting

> you'll never write a book and not be able to correctly spell write :/

This. If you just come off as wanting to be mates you will not radiate the thirst.

Lol how do you play the stock market when you have no insider info you retard? What you're doing is speculation. You're not special.

Pls help

>he doesn't use robinhood
cmon m8 its free money

Never heard of it. If it's free money you are being scammed.

What did you say?

How do you know her pupils are dilated?
Borderline creepy here.

Try smiling next time..If she returns the smile(in a non cringed way) Then maybe walk up to her after your set/ workout whatever and introduce yourself.
Ask her how long she's been working out.
If she's from around here.

Occupation
Recreation
Destination
All relatively safe topics.

Don't sneak up behind her or touch her. Also if you approach her and she doesnt aknowledge you and/or remove headphones and smile...then you need to just keep walking.

If my gymbros hadn't threatened to embarass me in front of everyone then I never would have talked to my gf.

if someone's into you you could say anything standard and they'd be glad just to talk to you

just don't be autistic

>Striking up conversation is beta
>Snuck in the word 'feebly' assuming everyone is a limp wristed fag like yourself

Wanna know how I can tell you're autistic?

>Isn't trading Foreign exchange for analytical gains

>using the treadmill in an empty gym at 7:30 in the morning
>some milf shows up and goes to the treadmill right next to mine even though there's like 20 of them
>asks me for the TV remote even though it's right in front of her, on her machine
What did she mean by this?

Kill yourself

>sweating from a grill touching you
>not from exercising

See there's your problem

>cringy
>Pajeet
>cardiobunny
Veeky Forums is melting your brain, you need a break

stop jerking off and literally become a sexual predator

approcach 2 girls a day
go up to them and complement them or a pick up line
ask for number

if you keep doing this 100% guaranteed you will be a lot better at talking to them. But you have to have the willlpower to fail at talking to the first few (but that doesnt matter you will never see them again for the rest of your life who cares what they think)

>graduate HS
>at gym oneday and MILF is doing "stretches" Right next to me.
>she starts talking to me
>takes my phone out of pocket and puts her number in
>call me

I literally plowed her that night as well as most nights for the next two years.
Later found out I was in HS(samegrade) with her son and daughter.

pic related: The milf.

fuck off, you whore

bradly pls go

Noice

I once fucked a milf I met in salsa class

That file name
kek

Was she also Veeky Forums?

(((nice pic, OP)))

was she married too?

Divorced.

BUILT LIKE A FRIDGE

Veeky Forums and thicc

Just thinking of her makes me wanna blow a load

Went to the gym and it was full of NYRfags. 8/10 gril seemed like she was almost following me from machine to machine and I kept trying to avoid eye contact.

>mfw I probably could've gotten her number and gained a qt gym partner if I wasn't a total fucking coward.

Really depends. Make sure you're social with other people. I like to go to the gym at 4AM and there's grills there but they see that I chat with old people and notice that I am friendly. Eventually they start saying hi than that leads to how are your than ask something simple like how was your weekend or some shit. This takes time for me because sometimes I just want to have a great workout.
Dont be awkward and ask for their number right away user cause you go there to workout and you don't want to shit where you eat. Let it come naturally. the girls listen to whatever you goin to say.

cmon dude this is just from the badley martin video