BTC Virginity

Bought BTC at the 5830 usd today,
my first >1k purchase in crypto.
How did i do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/X9hbxm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>buying at ATH

Go all in on MALC at 1 sat. Sell at 6 sats.
6x in no time.

Good job. Keep buying a little bit at a time.

I hope that's going into alts.

>buy the peak

classic biz

He bought the dip you dumb shits

Good job OP, you bought the dip. Hold it for awhile and after you buy some more take a part of your stack to invest in one or two alt coins

You've made sam happy considering he bought all his coins when they were like $10

>not realizing Segwit2x is coming

>thinking bitcoin gold is a real fork

classic biz

Welcome to the future. We are the early adopters.

Fuck off newfag

discord.gg/X9hbxm new crypto pumpgroup! $$$$

Yes very nice, buy more.

Does it really matter, when we are talking about BTC? Yeah, a few hundred dollar dip sounds good, but in reality its less than 5%

>early adopters

what a fucking joke. you're basically giving $6000 to some neckbeard in exchange for overhyped digital monopoly money that he got for next to nothing. how does that make you feel? if you ever see some pasty neckbeard awkwardly driving a lambo, just know that you're responsible for that bullshit.

i dont care as long as there is good probability of substantial increase return on my "investment"
we /smartmoney/ now

>buying the dip
You mean the price it was at 2 days ago? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH newfag retard HAHAHAHAHAHA

October 22nd, 2018:

>what a fucking joke. you're basically giving $14000 to some neckbeard in exchange for overhyped digital monopoly money that he got for next to nothing. how does that make you feel? if you ever see some pasty neckbeard awkwardly driving a lambo, just know that you're responsible for that bullshit.

i wouldnt consider the 5% a dip, but i thought it might be asgood a time to buy into BTC as any prior to the fork, again im new to investing so im not completely sure

Depends if it breaks the trendline because that's the bet you took.

i realise that

t. nocoiner

yeah, yeah, playing catch with a live grenade is real fun, until it explodes in your face.

October 22nd, 2027

>look at that weirdo, he's using a 'visa' card to pay for his food.
>Yeah, but why is he wearing a fedora?

After fork there'll maybe be another dip.
Buy it if that happens. Otherwise ride the wave.

Bitcoin really only knows one direction and that's up

im mostly being sarcastic about the smartmoney, i am aware of the possible volatility in the currency and market as a whole and i have enough disposable income to gamble on this.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who is not in the same position

>thinking Bitcoin will only have tripled by next year.
Either it'll be at 50k or dead

i guess a lot of us do...i'm not getting out of this game until at least $500k, which means i have to tenfold my current position. doable...but still very high risk. oh well, even if it explodes in my face, i at least tried.

kike

Mid to long term solid choice user. It is always good to buy BTC dips. Short term can always drop more, just don't sell. Because you can never predict short term.

Will dip under 4k in a month or less everyone knows ...