Libertarians, ancaps, minarchists etc:

libertarians, ancaps, minarchists etc:

What if freedom sucks?

Freedom is hard and tough, in much the same way its much more comfortable to live in your moms basement playing videogames while she makes you hotpockets.

It does but it sucks on my terms.

It does suck, because freedom is essentially a synonym for responsibility, and taking responsibility for yourself and your actions is hard work.

But giving away your responsibility is literally slavery.

is conscription slavery?

Obviously?

why?

Because it involves coercing people into doing this against their will, specifically it involves people working for an organization for menial pay.

I mean, in my country you can refuse to do military service, but you still have to do civil service anyway, which makes it even worse imo.

Finland or Estonia?

is the concept of the nation state slavery?

Norway.

What do you mean?

The state in general has elements of slavery, yes. I mean, your paid work is taxed to upkeep an organization that you might not agree with at all.

What if i don't care about what indvidual person thinks about it?
Greatest thing on the earth it's idea and serving your nation
Not being fat, and 'free' as you call it
If making you slave will make nation great i hope you will enjoy being slave

did you adjust your fedora before you wrote that?

More like i made sure i have Luger

nazbol ruskie detected

close but you are wrong anyway

B-b-but muh NAP.

>Greatest thing on the earth it's idea and serving your nation
That is funny joke

Freedom and knowledge are terrible things because you'll never be truly free and you'll never be enlightened. The Garden of Eden was perfect for a reason; Adam and Eve were dumb slaves that worked simply for their survival. The fact that people desire freedom, which doesn't always yield happiness, is a confirmation of our evil desires. Therefore, the best society is one in which the people have no conception of an alternative life, so they never question their world, not knowing what to change or how to change it.

>What if freedom sucks?
Then that is my own problem, and I should not use my freedom to deprive others of theirs because I don't like freedom.
I would always be able to sell myself and solve that problem without ruining everything for everyone else.

Freedom truly is the best philosophy/ideology.

t. hobbes

Perhaps you should let everyone decide that for themselves?