Do you guys try to avoid stating at ass in the gym ? I've given up on trying to hide it...

Do you guys try to avoid stating at ass in the gym ? I've given up on trying to hide it, if women subject themselves to it by wearing skin tight leggings that gets sucked up their ass then it's their own fault. especially when half the exercises they do involve sticking their ass in the air like pic related

Staring *

I might take a glance if theyre passing by but if you've really become so obsessed that you have to make excuses for yourself then you are definitely a weirdo.

i don't look at anybody especially women

No.
I do not.
She has the ass on display
I shall stare.
She gets the attention she craves I get to stare at nice ass.
It is why modern gyms were invented and why they continue to exist.

I mean, I don't say anything when the chubby housefraus practically hip adducter themselves to an orgasm while watching me workout or the gay guys who can't for the life of them figure out that my eyes are up here and not below my waist.

Absolutely. Then I wink when she catches me. But I'm objectively pretty good looking so no one has complained.

>not working out with a VR headset to block out harmful reality while lifting

This
catch up manlets

This.

I have a very small gym in my apartment complex, but even when I go in there I don't acknowledge anyone. There are a bunch of NYNM's in that small gym who I can feel looking at me when I do venture in there, desiring my attention, but I just ignore them.

I'm not in the gym to make friends or find bitches to fuck. I'm there to make it.

It's an invitation user. You're supposed to mount them.

>passing up a free test boost

>making it

Pick one

I don't find asses attractive, more of a thigh or tit man

>or qt thin bulliable trap man

im more of a face man

Yoga pants ass is a huge part of what motivates me to get to the gym on days I'm not feeling it.

I'm more of a personality man

nah man, it's mutual, I wear compression leggings al the fucking time and I bet some of them are also lowkey mirin my ass too.

I put on waifu simulator on my vive while working out. I get to stare at girls that deserve my attention, and not some 3DPD sluts. Really boosts my test and helps with the lifts. Then to relax after I'll listen to some erotic hypnosis.

I'm more of an intelligence man

i have a problem staring at nice asses in public. Everytime i always end up saying NOTHING to her and just getting depressed. Never know what to say. I just become a fucking idiot zombie fantasizing about eating her ass. What the fuck man.....I acknowledge my autism i just dont know how to fix it. Please tell me im not the only one.

I've found that a quick noticeable glance always works. Although it depends, if you're a fat fuck then don't do it unless you want to be called out by 90% of them.

here's an easy trick I learned

1) see ass
2) don't break eye contact with it
3) ...
4) *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Can this meme end? It's never been funny.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

nynms?

New Year New Me

Resolutioners

ah makes sense

do you guys ever feel like you're subconsciously making eye contact with a specific person every now and then.
like there's this guy in my gym that i feel like i make eye contact with at least 5 times while working out.
i'm not trying to do it and i feel like i have to constantly remind myself not to do it.
shit's awkward.

I don't try to avoid it. Those yoga pants make asses look great.

That being said, I do try and hide it because you know, beta. I don't think I do a good job at hiding though. Pretty sure one girl has caught on. The other day, she said something to a guy she always comes to the gym with, probably her bf, and after saying it, the guy looked over at me a few times.

Even if she has noticed, I'm still gonna do look. Her ass is perfect fit ass.

all the time
there is this definitely on roids guy at my gym who is probably 5'8" 200 ~10%? hes pretty goal body for me (except the height), hes always wearing tanks too, so his yuge delts are pretty eyecatching.

You're not. I check out every ass that walks by, even average-looking unremarkable ones. At the gym I have to consciously force myself to not stare at the thicc girls in transparent leggings. I don't know what it is.

Attractive women know you're looking, in fact they're counting on it. It gives them an ego boost.

Just don't be a creep and stare. Be subtle about it, it's human nature to stare at attractive things.

Yeah, happens all the time. Just randomly looking around in between sets and sometimes happen to find the same person. Makes it even weirder when they sometime catch you.

You are gay

man, the one time i can't look is when girls wear those small ass compression shorts

can't not*

For You

No shit. But I do this even with girls.

Girls need to be sent home for breaking the gym dress code when they wear these.

For fucks sake I'm in the gym to work my muscles, not my dick.

Too much momentum in the movement, gotta keep them arms still to have a real effect, also skullcrushers are superior.

seriously?
if you ass is hanging out of your pants, you need to change clothes.

I have the same with tits, i never thought tits are attractive.

I always get weird looks when i mention that.

I do my best to avoid staring because I'm a goddamn magnet for stupid shit and I know chances are the chick I get caught looking at is a massive dyke and ends up complaining to gym management or some other bullshit that ends up with me making enemy's with people and being put into a bad position

This shit is impossible, those asses are fucking glorious

In my gym there at least 8 girls who do squats and they have GOAT asses

One of them is a milf and she has a body of a 22 years old

It doesn't help that my main fetish is anal, I prefer anal to vagina it's weird