This Shit is Bananas Thread

Alright, are bananas in your diet or do you tend to stay away from them? If they are in your diet, how do you intake them and if you don't, why not?

I just peel and eat them. It takes like 30 seconds.

Bananas are not in my diet. My stomach cannot handle them.

Tell me more

I get tired of then quickly. I think I have some laying around and might make some banana pancakes tbqh

i ate bananas every day for an entire year while living like a NEET, i can no longer tolerate eating them regularly

I usually eat them. They're fairly low in calories, healthy, and more filling than most things I eat. Plus it has potassium, which is good for muscles.

I eat baby bananas!

That's the veal of plants.

>googles veal

the potassium content of bananas is a fucking joke and a meme but I do sometimes eat them during the day at school just for some glucose to perform well and not like a zombie

slice them up and freeze them, throw them in my smoothies makes em have the consistency of ice cream its awesome.

>not knowing veal

What is a better source for potassium?

I agree with this. Chocolate banana shakes are bomb.

>the potassium content of bananas is a fucking joke and a meme

What?

I go bananas for bananas, they're my favorite fruit. They're pretty sugary, but overall not too bad for you. I usually have one in breakfast 3-4 times a week and I might incorporate one into dessert every so often. For breakfast I put them in yogurt, cottage cheese, oatmeal, or in a proton smoothie. For deserts I flambe or lightly fry them and serve with ice cream or I freeze them and eat them by themselves or with a bit of melted chocolate on top. I've also been wanting to try making a healthier version of banana cream pie with yogurt and a graham cracker crust, but haven't gotten around to trying it out yet.

how do u not know veal my dude?

I have one daily with my morning oats, I feel like 1cup of wholegrain raw oats is more than enough to check all that sugar.

back when I worked at macas, on multiple occasions when I couldn't be fucked making lunch I'd just take along a bunch of bananas.

>healthier version of banana cream pie with yogurt and a graham cracker crust
This sounds like the best thing ever, I want some.

While tripping on mushrooms I CRAVE bananas.

I blend up a banana in my shakes every now and then. Good for breakfast on the go.

Loaded with carbs, loaded with sugar. Have fun with diabetes

I tend to have one every morning. I feel it helps with digestion.

>how do you intake them and if you don't, why not?
2 bananas in my gainer shake every day.

>gainer shake
that's fuckin' nice

That's weird, it takes me like 10 minutes to eat a banana.

This thread just went bananas

Potatoes, dates, beans. A cup of white beans has over double the potassium of a cup of banana.

per calorie wise they are all about the same, except dates which are like half. coconut water is better, and sun dried tomatoes are much better for potassium

i literally just tear it in half and squeeze both halves into my mouth and swallow instantly

D-details?
Have you eaten one whole?

During winter/fall: 4 bananas with almond milk, chocolate vegan protein, and creatine every day after workout.
During summer/spring: same as above plus add a 20 banana smoothie the day before a long bike ride

That's a pretty radical and innovative method.

Is there a reason why you wouldn't take bananas everyday for a good pre-work out?

I'm enjoying bananas now before they finally go extinct.

Do you peel from the top or bottom?

Yeah I eat one a day, sometime two.

And what do you mean "how do I intake them"? By the mouth. The mouth is the only correct way to intake food.

Top. Bottomfags are backwards creatures who should be taken out back and shot.

chekt and agreed. they make banana creme pie yogurt cups in the US that are like 50 cents and 75 calories. you could make an entire "pie" for like 500 calories. or do vanilla yogurt and lemon juice and make a meringue which is literally just eggs and sugar. probably whip that up closer to like 700-1000 cals but for a whole pie thats not bad

>Not ingesting food by the anus
Nigga do you even lift?