What does Veeky Forums think of kettlebell workouts?

What does Veeky Forums think of kettlebell workouts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
amazon.com/dp/B0077XYTDW/ref=twister_B01N4FTBK6?_encoding=UTF8&th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow he is working out his entire upper body

Kek is he intentionally making that face

gonna orders some kettlebells cause their cheaper than dbs where I live

Lifting heavy shit is going to make you stronger, no matter what it is. The only downside to kettlebells are their weight increments. You sometimes jump over 15 pounds to the next kettlebell, which means incremental progress isn't as smooth as with barbells that can be loaded as little as 1 lb. at a time.

My chick does a routine her PT showed her that is kettlebell heavy. I've done it with her in the PT section of the gym. Its like aerobics/calithstenics more than progressive resistance strength training. High reps with a lot of variation. Pretty much full body. It's really mostly a bodyweight routine in my opinion. It's not like doing 50 bodyweight squats while swinging a ten pound kettlebell is all that much more than the 110 pounds she weighs that she's already squatting.

As for the kettlebell itself, its just a weight. Its kind of gimmicky but it's not really any better or worse than a dumbbell. Except if you feel like swinging it around and shit I guess.

I LOVE SIPS

I LOVE SIPS

I LOVE SIPS

I LOVE SIPS

I LOVE SIPS

I LOVE PISS

I LOVE SIPS

I luv sypz

I LOVE SIPS

i love sips

LOVE SIPS I

I LOVE SIPS

I LOVE SIPS

It does one thing that isn't often emphasized and that's trunk rotation.

I LOVE SIPS

I LOVE SIPS

I LOVE SIPS

pretty good supplementary stuff

I LOVE SIPS

I LOVE SIPS

I LOVE SIPS

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk [ Open ] YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

I love sips

Only legit reason to do complicated shit with kettlebells.

I. LOVE. SIPS.

They're cardio. I bought some and they're not cost effective at all. Plates and an oly barbell are much better investments.

I LOVE SIPS

Thanks. My chick loves his podcast. She's going to get a kick out of this.

They're pretty effective, especially if you have the resources to program their specific movements for your goals, but as said, they're not cost effective. Unless you got lots of money to burn, it's better to invest in a quality barbell and some plates

You'll get fit as fuck if you use kettlebells properly. They're great for cardio and conditioning, but not as good for strength training as barbell/dumbbells.

The best exercise I know of with them is heavy kettlebell swings. They're one of the best abs exercises and best HIIT exercises.

I LOVE SIPS

This.
I do kettlebell swings for conditioning and to improve my deadlifts. Helped my starting position and speed of the ground my driving the hips forward hard. I also do turkish getups for fun. And other stuff i find them useful for. But they do not replace a barbell and dumbbells of course.

anyone know where to buy kettleballs from?

Kettlebell swings for explosiveness and core work are god tier.

I bought all mine on amazon. Free shipping and just over $1 per pound.

amazon.com/dp/B0077XYTDW/ref=twister_B01N4FTBK6?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

I LOVE SIPS

I LOVE SIPS

I LOVE SIPS

I did some swings first time yesterday. Core was all spent afterwards, you really feel that you're hitting some angles and groups you don't work in other exercises.

Rogan is really lucky the average 16 year old male is an absolute moron and remains so till death. Without that fanbase, he'd not even make footpurchase on AM radio.

I LOVE SIPS

I just want to know why the fuck they're shaped like that. Seems random.

I LOVE SIPS