"user, is that MILK you're drinking?"

>"user, is that MILK you're drinking?"
>"Gee, we didn't know you were a WITTLE BABY!"

>2017
>not drinking milk to sharpen yourself up for the ol ultra-violence

Milk is literally nature's mass gainer

Milk is proven useful to people of all ages, it's the cheapest and most cost effective way to get calcium and a load of other useful nutrients.

Im sorry you shitskins cant digest it

real niggas drink water ruru

kek

>Regarding the opinions of females
>Any year

S-shut up! Its almond milk with chocolate whey, I am a QT autogynophillia girl...I mean man!

>"user, is that anime you're watching?"
>"Gee we didnt know you were a fucking virgin loser"

>tfw there will never be a new Iron Pill comic

Yeah, it's been forever. Why is that? Is there an actual reason?

>Falling for the milk jew

Good goyim

allegedly, the guy who created them was from a Yuro country and was arrested for spreading hate speech.

>Hans Landa enjoying a wonderful glass of milk while hunting Jews

:^)

I heard he was from Sweden, and while I wouldn't regard anything in Iron Pill comics as even remotely resembling hate speech, if he were Swedish I could see him getting sent to prison over something like that. Most cucked nation on Earth.

>two pre-teen plebs trying to look cool by drinking milk because of their favorite edgy tryhard (((Hollywood))) flicks

loving
every
laugh

Yeah, soy milk. It might taste like wood but it gets me the protein i need without the lactose that fucks up my face. Wish it didn't taste like fucking wood though.

He was great in that movie

How's it going, Richard?

Boys drink milk real men drink sips

Bro, almond milk doesn't have any of the good gains from regular milk, soy on the other hand does, and the wood flavor is only half as strong.

Gtfo VeganGainz.

>lactose fucks up the face

Where do this meme come from? I drink almost 1l milk everyday and have perfect skin without taking care of it any extr

Autism

probably the all time best film character imo

It's people with lactose allergies.

Coworker saw me drinking a gallon of milk and asked me why. "You know you don't need milk to grow after you're 4, right?"

I just let it go

Nice thinly veiled vegan thread.

>willingly feminizing yourself

Might as well hop on HRT.

>my face
>my

People react differently to it. For me personally it was the case as my face was clean the month i was taking soy and instantly got acned as fuck again when i went back to my daily 2 liters of cow milk.

>Walk over to nearest barbell
>Deadlift 860 for 3 reps
>h-ha yeah j-just for babies I g-guess

>LITTLE alex

Some girl at work was actually shit talking milk earlier today

мoлoкo+ is milk with psychedelics because it's a loophole to serve an alcohol-like to minors.

>2017
>STILL drinking milk after infancy

Kill yourselves.

Milk builds strong bones unlike yours ya limp wristed bitch

enjoy your brittle bones fag