Did someone say B¡G M¡KE thread??!

Did someone say B¡G M¡KE thread??!

WOW!!!!!!

I FU CKING KNOW RIGHT HES SO GOD DAMNN JACKED LIKE HOLY SHIT AM I RIGHT

AM I FUCKING RIGHT?? ?

B|G /V\|K€!!!!!!! Sick thread bro

7#€ R€@L K!|\|6 0F F!7 ß!Ģ M!|

YOU ARE FUCKING RIGHT!!!

YES BIG MIKE YES MIKE YEAH MIKE BIG MIKE BIG MIKE BIG PAPPA NATTY P MIKE PATTON YES KING OF FIT MIKE FUCK YEAH MIKE PATTON BIG OLD SWOLE MIKE BIG NATTY MIKE YEAH BIG BIG BIG MIKE MIKE THE NATTY KING OF FIT YEAR BIG MIKE WOO BIG PAPPA MIKE BIG MIKE P YES!

WOOOOOOO |3¡G /v\|l

Yeeee Bruzzy.! !!! !

ßl6 lVlík£ in the houuusseeee !! !

Woah there !

Who is this devilishly jacked individual??

Why it looks like it's the esteemed and humble king of Veeky Forums, ßìğ ol' Papa 'bïg ñatty' P-diddley Pæţţoň !!

What is this hot new meme? Who is this? What does he do? Is he really jacked? But what does it mean?

bats, stop it

What meme? That there is our gentle king

Holy shit he's juicy!!

Wowzers!

:o

:o

!!!

Can someone explain this meme and how it is funny

What?

natty?

Haha, what meme friend? This is just a thread to worship the humble glory of our Natty King, Big Mike. He has a physique only possible through decades of natty lifting and dieting. bïg mikē is an inspiration to the millions of user that lurk this board. I was at a low point in life, my girl had left me, dog had died, and I lost my job at the old oat mill. On the edge of Huklety bridge I almost ended my life. One last shitpost of Veeky Forums I thought. Popped open the catalog and saw Michael Allan "Mike" Patton (born January 27, 1968) an American musician, singer, songwriter, actor, record producer, multi-instrumentalist and film composer, best known as the lead singer of the alternative metal band Faith No More. It changed something deep inside my soul. No longer was I the emotional coward of my youth, a young Romeo ready to die at the first loss. Dedicated, strong, and resilient. I am now a humble warrior on a quest for gains to appease the awesome and terrible will of the nætT god.

This! My story is so similar except I was on Brooklyn bridge!

A take almost as astounding as the physique of the king himself

Tale* sorry, just had a blackout

Trips of truth

Nice tripeating digits ;)

7H€ HU|V|ßL€ K!|\|6 0F /F!7/