coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/42-coin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>4500sats
still over 50% below ath top kek

SO what? Learn to spot trend reversal

APOLOGIZE YOU FUDDING MOTHERFUCKERS

MOOOOOOOOON!!

All alts are going up after BTC dump. It has nothing to do with Link.

stfu u stupid pajeet

You guys are actually retarded. Everything is green

yeah, pump without any news, totally not suspicious

lol get more jelly u fkn nolinker tard

Jesus Christ. Is the average LINK holder 12 years old?

im all in link bro, just trying to say that bots will supress the price anyway and take the profits of those who bought after this mini pump

Sorry.

C O P E
O
P
E

Are you realizing that only now?
The delusions, the worshipping, the childish smugness, the repeat mode. It reeks of teens and manchilds.

>no news
>trend reversal

More like a dead cat bounce. Will go up in the future I'm sure, but not on its own, it needs news or at least rumours.

Apologize!
It's only half the price it used to be!

Stupid Linkies.

... but it's 3x what it was at ICO.

Never went below 2x ICO.

Suck it.

This.

why apologise? Bought this at the lowest yesterday after you autists been crying about it for weeks

>there are people who didnt sell at 8k or above
>and they are fucking smug about losing gains
FUCKING
KEK

You do know it's going to go down again right? And all alts too the moment BTC starts its pump?

Good luck. The base will be tested again.

Wow, still fuckton of money loss for me

I don't give a shit. I'm not about to test my wits against some bots.

bro i'm crying laughing at how much money i lost on binance

Bought chainlink at .42, sold lower, bought Airswaptoken WAY too fucking high on accident (thought i was the man), sold it at a massive loss, bought back into Chainlink at like 29 cents

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

This better be the next Ethereum lmao

Are you me?

why do people sell at a loss to attempt another fomo?

just have a little patience and hold until you can resume profit.

never sell at a loss no matter how much you think you can try to recoup somewhere else.

I once couldn't bare to stand holding anymore adex bags after buying at 1.38$ and seeing it plummet to .38-.40$ I dumped the bags and put it into link at .18$... which was actually a smart move, but had I waited it out I would've been able to sell adx when it started pumping again.

Just hold and only trade with profit

Not in btc value. You can't possibly compare the dollar value when BTC rose so much since link ico.

BTC rose in USD you idiot.

Anything you value in BTC is automatically valued in USD.

Are you literally insane?

MOOOON

>the Veeky Forums way

LOL made a fortune buying and selling DNT already. I remember 2 months back, the coin was literal shit. Now it's actually going to be something.

Can't wait for 0 sats

it's more of a recovery than a pump. I agree that it's not gonna go back to ath and stuff but it's probably going to go back to pre-sibos price at least

before and after SIBOS. no news this time dump on

I have a huge buy order at 0 sats

Only a new exchange can bring it back to ATH while we wait for the news.
Why the fuck won't they give us new exchange, everyone in the slack is crying about it.
GIVE ME THE FUCKING EXCHANGE RORY GODDAMIT

Exchanges might not do this kind of work during the weekend.

now is the time to accumulate...

Can I join the Slack group?

it's still like half of what i bought it. this shit is going to .00001

it was green when all alts were red you fucking morons

LOL idk why everyone doesn't sell this piece of shit. I've never seen a worse team. Fucking idiots

I usually avoid heavily shilled altcoins, but I finally looked into chainlink and it looks legitimately good.

Unironically going all in

The only coin that will last side by side with btc and eth since they rely on LINK

chainlinknetwork.slack.com

It's definitely not a shitcoin, but the devs are shitheads.

>they rely on LINK
lold

>the devs are shitheads
The devs don't want a retarded pump n dump you shitcoiner

devs actually do code and conferences, not stupid shit with skateboard or mcdonalds

I'm not talking about skateboards and Apple stickers and Twitter selfies in Google buildings.
Just an exchange, it's the most basic stuff you're expected to do. And some updates every now and then that are not the same recycled bullshit we knew last month.

>devs
>plural
>actually code
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commits/master

There is an exchange

>not knowing about private repos

so how do you know they're working on it?

all, except mine...

last commit on Jul 21, 2017, this shit looks promising, y no go allin?

Late July is when the Chainlink v1.0 network was finished.
It's literally on the Link website.

After that, they spent all their time working on the proof of concept for SWIFT, which used this Chainlink v1.0 network.

See coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

It helps to know what you're talking about. You should try it.

Let them fud, let them miss the rocket, i give zero fucks

This was supposed to happen tho.
Usually when btc stops going up like crazy for a bit, alts start increasing their price.
Is LINK a good idea tho? Isn't 350m circulating and 1b total like, a lot?
Did any coin with similar numbers went above 50usd before?

are you joking?
do you just enjoy acting like a fucking retard?

>here is a big number of circulating tokens hurrr

if only there was a way to measure the total value of a coin based on its current price, and the circulating supply.
maybe we could use that as a measurement to rank coins and get a better idea of how much is invested into all of them.

god you fucking brainlet just kill yourself

When will you retards learn that supply isn't as important as market cap?

>Isn't 350m circulating and 1b total like, a lot?
The goal of the project is mainstream smart contracts.
The tokens are the incentives for the nodes of the decentralized network.

If Chainlink does achieve mainstream usage, people will be using fractions of fractions of LINK (it's divisible to 18 decimals).

So no, it's not "a lot".

Yeah a chink one, it works great for WTC, NEO and other chinkcoins where chinks actually know about the coin.
I don't think chinks care about LINK.

For the love of god, there could be 1 gazillion coins, only marketcap matters.
Why does everyone keep repeating the same crap

>muh chink exchange
ICO coins always take a while for the whales to exhaust their supplies, a new exchange would only result in a brief pump n dump

Marketcap does matter, whether it is high or low and chainlinks marketcap is low, the potential of this coin is off the charts. You do the math faggots.

It's good for higher liquidity, more easily available to other people because I had to make Binance account just for LINK, same as most of the LINK holders.
Binance walls are really thin.

Not exactly true. Look at shitcoins like SIA: a movement of 1 satoshi is 1.6%, that's bad.

>It's good for higher liquidity, more easily available to other people because I had to make Binance account just for LINK, same as most of the LINK holders.
Making a Binance account is trivial, and they already have very large volume.
>Binance walls are really thin.
Yes, and? That's a sign of a high-volume market

Chill, trying to learn here. But isn't BTC so expensive partially because there's only 17 million of them and everyone under the sun wants to buy em? If the coin is rare and everyone wants it, ofc it's gonna skyrocket until forever.
Does the law of supply of demand even apply on crypto?
I'm not trying to shittslk or anything I'm actually looking to buy that's why I'm asking.

b-bu-but it's going to go back down guys right? I'm trying to s-short this...

Yes a lower supply does lead to a higher value for things that are good
But its all relative, look at Ripple, it has 38 billion total, and its only worth 20 cents. That makes it the 3rd most valued cryptocurrency.
Look at Stellar Lumens, it has 16.5 billion circulating, but its worth 3.4 cents, and its the 16th most valueable based on that.

If LINK were to break top 20 today, it would have to be worth just a little over $1
For LINK to break top 10, it would have to be worth $3.80
As time goes on these numbers will rise though, because the value of everything else also rises. It just gives you some perspective.

>But isn't BTC so expensive partially because there's only 17 million of them and everyone under the sun wants to buy em? If the coin is rare and everyone wants it, ofc it's gonna skyrocket until forever.
Yes, but BTC is 8 years old. In order for BTC to do a x2 it need to go from a $98B market cap to a $196 B cap. That's quite a lot. It will happen, but will take time. In contrast, LINK is currently at a $98M market cap. If it were to reach a billion that would be gains of x10. Ask yourself what you think the market cap can feasibly reach and do the math.

No, Bitcoin is expensive because it's Bitcoin.
If Bitcoin had the same marketcap but 100 million coins, it would be worth $1000 each. That wouldn't mean that Bitcoin is cheaper, it would just mean that there's a higher supply of coins.
But in the end it doesn't matter because when you buy 1 Bitcoin, it's not important whether you bought 1 or 6 Bitcoins, it matters that you spent $6k on Bitcoin.
>Does the law of supply of demand even apply on crypto?
No, this makes no sense in this space.

Look at this one:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/42-coin/
You wouldn't be like wow this is better than Bitcoin only 42 coins and they're worth $11k!!! Because the marketcap is barely half a million dollars and ranked at 472.

i sold at the bottom and want to kms

Just buy and hold unless you actually know what you're doing and what's driving the prices.
I hope you learned your lesson.

This.

We have known for some time that bots are controlling the price to a great degree, so I never even considered selling.

t.bagholders
Just kidding guys thanks for the replies, very informative. I will buy a bunch later today. I keep reading that this one and omg are going to moon hard.

Link seems to be doing well, trending upwards breaking bearish trend.

Cotrection can't even compete with Vertcoin rn.
It's dead

Rolling

>one penny is enough justification to apologize
No.