Why does running suck so FUCKING much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bR-s4ReIxJo
youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA
youtube.com/watch?v=OSYsODSNfhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCKA U

Because you are a fat fuck.
Stop being fat and run some 8 x 400 m sprints.

Because you're bad at it. Keep running and it will suck less

>tfw can only jog a mile straight before becoming seriously exhausted
How do I fix this

Who is dumb enough to post images like these on their social media

Jumping rope > Running

for lulz.

Lose weight. Less weight you have, easier it'll be to run.
Keep running. It'll get easier as time goes on.

>tfw can run on the treadmill for about an hour straight, 4-5 days a week
>can't run outside for like 2 minutes

what the fuck

run more. train in regimens. i used to run the same 5k route consistently for about 2 months, and then run longer distances with 1-4 day breaks in between (usually 8-13.1 miles).

>always pretend im running from the cops when i run

Take smaller strides, basically do a shuffle where your front foot is under your center of gravity, lean forward from the ankle, not the waist.
I literally went from getting winded doing a 5k to being able to run ten miles non-stop in a week.

Honor your dead classmates with comic sans

this, imagine there's a fucking fleshgait or some spoopy shit like that behind you when you run.

the shuffle is physically the most efficient way to run, but it is bad for your flexibility and underdevelops you stabilizing and intermediary muscles.

i have the same problem but i only weigh 127 5,9.5 and im not getting better with time

>no fucking trigger discipline

Triggered.

Perfect girls dont exi-

Great pic OP

5'9" 170 here. I can run 5 outside miles at a very slow pace (9 min). You just need to keep pushing yourself. And don't run on the treadmill. It doesn't simulate actual running very well.

i dont im country you run outside or complete faggot I did 2 miles a day for 2 months did lose weight in my face and center but thats it

Running is like being an adult. It really sucks at first and you want to quit but you have to develop patients and dedication to move forward.

What gives out first? Legs? Breath? Foot?

make sure you're drinking a lot of water, every single day. Running when youre already dehydrated fucking sucks and is super uncomfortable atleast imo.

Use a cross trainer or bicycle if you don't like running

breath i got the strength for the legs flat feet sucks but I can handle

just swim my dude

I drink about a gallon a day

Because a treadmill is not running it's shit
And gotta pace yourself. Getting your lungs in shape is the worst I would be exhausted and panting like a dog before my legs got tired. If you have nothing but time try to run 2x a week start at a mile if you can and each week go a little further. 1.1 miles then 1.25 then 1.5. You will be good in no time. Rip to your legs first time you go like 3 or 4 miles. Also finding a good pace is key. Don't run to fast. Try to use a app on your phone and go like 3.5 to 4 mph

She's squatting badly, her knees are further than her toes; very disappointing

Go slower and try to build mileage volume rather than super speed. Everyone starts somewhere. My first mile in middle school must have been 10 minutes or some shit.

it takes me 25 minutes everyday it doesnt get better

Dude what the fuck
Have you spoken to a doctor about that shit? Because that is absolutely not normal.

9 min miles. You ran 7 mph for 5 miles straight are you a professional runner or what

>a girl does this
oh thats cute in a quirky kinda of way, definitely a little funny but im not proud of laughing
>a guy does it
what a freak, for sure never leaves his mothers basement and is a weird creepy loser

Because you don't smile and tell yourself you're having fun when you run.

i have they say i may have some breathing issues or iron deficiency but never confirmed im always tired if that means anything

No I used to run track and XC in HS and I got fucking bulky (not fat) during college. I never really stopped running; just took long breaks. Still, our freshmen practice runs used to be 7:30/mile. I weighed around 130 in those days. My run times are shit now. 9 min is honestly disgraceful to me.

Up your incline to 2 percent

Don't lie to the man. I ran every day in the military and it never stopped sucking...never. It was even shittier because I was built like a runner so all my fucking DI's assumed I was a fast fucker.

Well I was happy I broke under 12 but I never have tried going for like a speed mile more pushing that endurance also never ran till 2 months ago

I like looking in people's windows hoping to catch a glimpse of shady shit while I run through the plat

What mate?

A 7mph isn't bad at all but at a competitve amateur level people will be hitting 10mph for 10kms easy.

needs to happen to remind the kinds of new pieces of shit taking the job over from the old pieces of shit that caused it in the first place that there are repercussions outside of the faggoty little school administration giving them a stern talking to

>Why does running suck so FUCKING much
You don't have an objective goal.

Train for a race, with the objective of completing it, or completing it quickly.

Read the training methodology that will lead you to racing faster.

Boom. Running is interesting. You fat faggot.

I wish I was that fucking fast.
I wonder what their mileage volume is.

>don't run on the treadmill. It doesn't simulate actual running very well.
At a 1-3% incline, it is a decent facsimile.

I pretend I'm running from the dinosaur in the sticky.

I always wondered why I could run for 30 minutes on a treadmil but in real life I could even run for a full 10 minutes

Running is to humans as flying is to birds

The human is the perfect long-distance running animal

have you tried not being ugly?

9 minute miles is shit pace for actual runners. I ran 5 miles at

canines are better

For me it's the other way around. I can run on treadmill for less time than on a track, but i guess it's cause i get bored as fuck on a treadmill.

it sucks if you arent used to it but if you keep running you get used to it, my problem with running is it gets very boring, after 15 minutes i just want to do speed rope because of how bored i get from it.

thats literally a medium walking speed, are you obese or do you run tenth of a mile and then have a 2 minute break?

It only sucks when you think about it. Running is all mental. Keep your mind blank, it'll become pretty peaceful.

this, i got winded running a mile to running a 5k in a week doing this as well

>be running listening to a podcast
>switch to rave music instead
>instantly go faster, feel the rush

Some people say music while exercising isn't a good thing because you become dependent on it but I mean it actually works

>3.5 to 4 mph
Nigga that's a brisk walk, not running

running never stops sucking. you just learn to love the suck

I know exactly how you feel. I was fighting at 132 and I had to start running during camp regularly and I'd be dying after a mile

You need to listen to good music when you run:
youtube.com/watch?v=bR-s4ReIxJo

This never fails to make me feel pumped as fuck
I feel like a fucking hooligan ready to burn down the city
youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA

youtube.com/watch?v=OSYsODSNfhw

This always gets me going when I feel my self starting to slow down on my longer runs. I like to imitate the dance while I'm running. I look dumb while I'm doing it, buy hey I'm literally running away from the people who are judging me.

>running over 400m
lmao

>comic sans

they got what they deserved

A U D I O B O O K S
U
D
I
O

B
O
O
K
S

So much this.
I started using Audible about a year and a half ago. I made myself only listen to books when working out. If I get super into a book and want to hear more, I have to work out more. Since one can only lift so much per day, I have to run more. It's surprisingly easy to space out and get so into the book that you almost forget the fact that you're running.

Audiobooks and podcasts make me get through the day.
But they also make me grin like an idiot while lifting.

If you can follow the audiobook you aren't running hard enough.

More of a jog. I jog at 4.5 to 5 mph gonna be awhile before I can straight up run/sprint anything over a mile or so. so for someone just starting out better crawl before you walk.

This is proper running form. The problem is that its goal is to maximize efficiency and use as little energy as possible to propel yourself forward. If you're doing cardio, ostensibly you're trying to burn calories; you want to be less efficient to make it work faster. But inefficient running risks injury.

tl;dr running is stupid don't do it

Can you like post a pic or vid showing this? I think I do it

enjoy your fucked up knees
if you are so fat that this happens, stop running. go on the eliptical machine or something first, you'll fuck up your knees and shins.
I know this from personal experience. Used to be fat af, started running, got shin splints, kept running, got worse. eventually needed to rest until it healed before i ran again.

also look up couch25k or however you spell it. great app for beginning.

at about week 6 of the program its more endurance rather than distance though.

>running properly doesn't do what some people think it should do
>running is stupid

Get a bike. I never have to do cardio because I ride 10 miles to and from work/the gym 5 times a week.

This a performance art commentary on the remifications lax gun laws.

Your just a fatty that can't run so has to try to tell everyone it's no good or you will get hurt. Burf. running does wonders for your body

you're a performance art commentary on how gay you are

You better take that baboon's advice. He lost his partner somewhere along the way, but he just keeps going. Every day. He knows his shit.

>Huh?
actually that baboon is riding the horse and telling him it gets easier, and he should starting riding horses too

>the treadmill pushes you
>you go outside
>mentally you cant do it because nothing is pushing you
seriously only use treadmills when conditions outside truly suck to run

I can maintain 8 minute pace for 5 miles but 7 minute pace for only a mile and a half or so what do

I enjoy running but one thing that really angers me that i don't improve at all. I have been jogging daily for a year now and my max distance and endurance are a fucking joke

If it sucks to run, you are a failure as a human.

Running endurance is one of our defining characteristics. If you don't possess it, you might as well be a chimp.

Or a faggot.

>Why does running suck so FUCKING much
Because you're a weak, undisciplined 'special snowflake' pussy who can't deal with anything being even remotely uncomfortable for more than 10 seconds at a time. HTFU already, faggot.

Did you run in highschool or what how do you fucks run so fast so long or have you been running for awhile now

sounds like a meme but the best sdvice i got from my running coach was
>if you want to run faster you have to run faster
time yourself, push yourself

Been running halfway seriously for 18 months. Twice a week, normally 5 miles, started with three. Before that I fucked about on a tredmill semiregularly but I doubt that improved my performance much

When starting, run as far as you can until your lungs won't let you run without stopping for breath frequently. Don't focus on going fast. This distance will get longer as you do it and eventually your legs will get tired before your lungs. At this point you can up the pace

I can jog like 4 miles but running is it different animal. I was pumped to break under a 12 min miles average. But doubt I could sprint with any good distance

Because you are extremely unfit. Lifting weights alone doesn't make you fit--it's a good strength and cardio base that makes you fit. It's why most of fit get winded going up one flight of stairs.

>he is so unimaginative he needs an external source of imagination.

Slow the fuck down. There's a reason why runners do long, slow runs.

It takes practice, I used to suspect I might be asthmatic as when I ran I would have to spit mucus every 50 meters, turns out I was just really out of shape. But I kept running and pushing now I get into a pace and manage to keep it without feeling like I will pass out, no longer spitting mucus like a cockney hedgehog

Also the treadmill lessens the impact of your foot hitting the ground.

If your goal is to run longer and faster your running routine should look something like this

Day 1) timed run. Just set a time like 20 min and run and don't stop

Day 2) short run/warm-up run for tomorrow

Day 3) idk what is actually called but my old coach called them fartleks which is you run slow 2 min then run a little less then your race speed 30-60 seconds, do this ten min one week eleven the next then so on

Day 4) off or slow day

Day 5) add 30-60 sec to day one rinse and repeat cycle until you can run 45+ min straight

>Day 3) idk what is actually called but my old coach called them fartleks which is you run slow 2 min then run a little less then your race speed 30-60 seconds, do this ten min one week eleven the next then so on

Sounds like interval training.

Switched to doing tabata runs
>tfw getting completely fucked up in 12 minutes