Motivate me

I need some motivation to finally get in shape.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlU2htzzflk
youtube.com/watch?v=43skwQIMSlA&list=PL72K8VdQ3nYVMZTKXszKzxpOErgr65WN2
youtube.com/watch?v=r5Yuq4CzkBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't fuck you.

ur fat

well uh. you dont look like youre at serious health risks so... you'll be hot and happier because youre hot - rocket science

I used to run three miles a day now instead I smoke three bowls a day

Do I need to quit if I really want to get in shape

anyone ever looked like this before? will he have loose skin at 10%?

Come on man, you have nothing to loose just try lifting for 1 month and I bet you'll be hooked

You got it all wrong fatty. We do not have to motivate you. Next thing is you want us to hand you all the Information needed without you having to read much. Maybe lifting for you too.

You're a lazy fat fuck and you always will be. Probably a loser in life too given your approach to things.

You will feel good about yourself.
You will have less anxiety and less likely to be depressed.
It will teach you discipline.
Girls will mire you.

you shouldnt need to be motivated by Veeky Forums

do you see how far you truly have to go? you are a long way off from making it.

start now

and not just now, but right fucking now.

I'm 18 and used to lift and exercise all the time but now I just can't get going in a good routine I don't know what happened

Next time you're sitting in your 80s-style house alone, touching yourself while a show for man-children plays in a background window of your PC, your flab will spill out past your waist onto your thigh. You'll sigh, look down, look away, try to maintain your erection while you look at your anime characters, but the image of your unaesthetic body will linger with you. You won't be able to forget it. You'll tell yourself that tomorrow you'll work harder. But you won't because you're pathetic.

You know how all your unfit coworkers/family members/classmates are always talking about trying to lose weight? How people will talk to you about this thing or that thing they'd like to improve in themselves? Of course we know they're pathetic, they never make real progress, they just waste the time of people around them voicing their so-attainable but so-far-away dreams.

But wait. Notice how they, just like you, are in a constant cycle of (incompetent attempt)>(lose focus)>(fail)>(repeat) cycle? You are just as painfully mediocre as them. You are delusional if you think your halfhearted efforts are any better than the other feeble struggles that the people around you are attempting. You are delusional if you were expecting better results for yourself when you can only muster as little effort as the painfully average people around you.

If you aren't seeing progress, put forth more effort. If you are seeing progress, you have to maintain effort. That's all you would have to do in order to not be a failure. Oh well, too bad.

this. do 200 push ups and abs, then go for a run. do it now.

tomorrow look up a routine online start with A/B/C day

A=chest&arms
B=back
C=shoulders

look up 5 exercises for each of these and do 4-5 sets.
take a day off and see how you feel after A/B/C and decide whether you want to keep lmao3bowling or be a man and get strong

>Maybe lifting for you too.

Woah, wait. Could you guys lift for me? That'd be great

doing them now

You got a nasty ass gut you know that?
You know girls laugh at you when you take off your shirt right? Don't go to the fucking beach, user. Someone might call the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and tell them a fucking cetacean washed up on shore.
Fucking kill yourself. You fucking disgust me. I'm gonna slap your girls ass next time you at the club and you ain't gonna do shit cus you're a bitch and I'd fuck you in the ass after I fuck her in the alleyway.

kys

kek

>long way off
Srs he'll probably need to lose 20-30 pounds at 2 pounds a week while lifting, prolly take a few months then he can clean bulk.

Do you see this picture here? That is going to be even worse 10 years from now if you don't change.

Dont be the cuck on the right.

Motivate yourself you lazy fuck.

Just get a gym membership, lifting is fun and doesn't need to take up a lot of time. You will lose fat and put on some muscle

Motivation is hollow.

You will fail because you lack the Discipline to teach yourself, plan, track your goals, and see them through.

Prove me wrong.

100% right. I didn't go to anyone to make the change. I just did it and refuse to make excuses. Don't ask others to help motivate you. You're just setting yourself up for failure.

Lifts a fucking boulder at the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=PlU2htzzflk

youtube.com/watch?v=43skwQIMSlA&list=PL72K8VdQ3nYVMZTKXszKzxpOErgr65WN2

No one will take care of you for you. You can get in shape or you can chose to not get in shape. Doesn't matter to anyone but yourself.

You have zero gyno

youtube.com/watch?v=r5Yuq4CzkBA
Works for me

you should get in shape

getting in shape might make you feel better about having a small dick

This helps a lot ive never really made a lifting or workout plan so thanks for the help (not op btw)

wait until Monday, Tomorrow, or New Years

Pretend you find a girlfriend. Pretend you both lose your virginity to each other and stay together for 8 years. Then pretend she leaves you for a vegan numale 3 days after breaking up with you through a facebook message.

Now, go workout.

>those lats

Thrusters activated. Prepare for take off

You look fine, just eat some grapes.

>cubs
>cowboys

confirmed bandwagon fatty

how many reps?

Kek'd