Legalizing Cryptocurrency

I am a citizen of India where cryptocurrenies are still on cusp of formation. Our government have been very diplomatic about it as they had been equivocal for legalizing this currency. They neither legalize it nor do they make them illegal, but constant statements from financial body of government threatens with the use and trading of these currency. I would like to put forth a petition here for legalizing this currency here in India as i feel it to be a major part of freedom for a democratic current to use such currencies.

good day dear

wheres the nearest designated shitting street pajeet?

P O O I N L O O
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

Crypto for me
Crypto for you
One day we'll poo in a loo

WHO ARE WE BEING PLAYED BY?

Do you fucking pajeets really think governments rule corporations? Jesus christ fucking morons.

1. Corporations rule governments
2. You indians are like rats you are a plague in this world that needs to be stopped i hope you get cryptos banned there, you ruin every business with your stupidity you sell yourselves like cheap whores with aids you ruined the freelancer world and here you are ruining crypto do the world a favor and dont reproduce. Now go find a street to shit on

Imagine the day India and China is back... blown

god bless everyone

fkin savage m8

Are you alright?

gas the pajeets

race war now

I think the knight should be police, and the rook should be military.

I came to this forum with a different impression. I heard a lot of good things and a place where righteousness is fought for.Its OK

the king doesn't really do more than the queen, but it's the last piece standing, so i say it makes sense.

the king represents you, the player. since you direct the pieces, it makes sense.

You should advise poointheloo coin

>a place where righteousness is fought for

Fix the toilet ethics, and civilization will follow

With Bitcoin you the goverment, corportion, media , military and police
You banker for youself
Bitcoin - self protected currency

As it has turned into poo and pajeet wars. I have planned for a civilized poo party for you guyies in loo. i guess thats more of importance for you. better luck wiping your ass off with napkins with bits of leftover paper decayed in your butholes making them full of fungi.

Why does /pol/ hate Indians so much?

biz*

it's a meme.

Why does everyone hate Indians so much
Because they are repulsive bottom of the barrel scammers that shit up everything they join

Also they are savages who live in literal shit

Because they are brown

Good luck OP don't mind the pooposters. If you ever tell where you're from you're gonna get memed, doesn't matter if youre Indian, German, Swedish, British etc whatever ppl are gonna do it. Next time don't specify what country you are from.

You should. It would go a long way to stopping pump and umps happening for starters and bring in a whole new wave of money as normies start investing.

>Pump and Dump - Explained

Priorities, Pajeet. Toilets first, crypto later.

When are you disgusting savages gonna start using toilets?