Hurt feelings thread?

Why do people pick out your flaws?
Anyone else constantly getting ridiculed over little things?
>wow your calves are shit
>your glutes are shit
>you are shit

Why can't people just leave me alone?

What do people make fun of you for Veeky Forums?
>Inb4 beta

This thread is shit

If you knew how I feel why would say that?

man up you phaggot who cares what people think. most people are fucking pieces of shit anyway, who cares

flbpb

holy shit im high

I know you're supposed to man up but does it ever stop?

This thread is shit and you should feel like shit, OP.

No just fucking retarded

I doubt anyone said anything to your face like that. If they did, fuck them. Why should anyone be able to push your buttons and control your emotions? Why do you care what they have to say?

it stops once you man up fagboi

Cant argue with that get
I should just add Drain-O to this fucking coffee

are you talking about Veeky Forums or real life? nobody says that shit in real life unless they're huge assholes. everyone says that shit on Veeky Forums

boutta make this a hurt feelings thread for real if you don't back the fuck up nigga

What the fuck kind of social environment do you place yourself in to get ridiculed like that?

Are these random cunts at the gym? workmates? mates just avin a giggle?

Because you're a crybaby. Be a fucking man and fix your flaws. Then you'll have a whole new set of flaws to fix.

Real life, People always point out my calves. They say it looks like I always skip leg day, I have to pull up my shorts and show them my quads to prove that I don't. I brutalize my legs on leg day and blast calves almost every day but its never enough.
Its like I'm in the highschool weight room again.
I just want to knock their fucking teeth out

wear some pants then

Guess I'm never going to the beach then

next time they stare at ur calves just flash ur cawk at em and be like look at dis. we all gonna make it OP. but nah srs just man up. if u wanna grow calves do high endurance shit or go really heavy multiple times per week. just genetics mane, high inserts. we all gon make it.

you can. just don't go with your asshole friends. you think girls give a shit about the size of your calves?

donkey raises

I WILL MAKE IT
My fuck buddy noticed my calves and said I had a little butt. I'm not offended but she did notice, hard to hide when walking around naked.

Ass up?
Aw hell yeah

Fuck em

I remember someone saying I skipped legged day and it was this group of dyels who said it under their breath.

When I walked up close to them my calves where twice the size of theirs, but they look small from a distance because I blast arms every session

Wear short shorts tonshow off your quads

Don't worry about them man, they're jealous of your other features.

Hey OP ur aite

You should wear tight trousers with long padded socks underneath. It will show off your quads and make your calves look bigger.

But what if that person is the one you like most?

You are the epitome of /r9k/

go back to where you belong

>being called skinny despite being the heaviest you've ever been and still trying your hardest to gain more weight

(currently 5'9 160lbs)

Are the people making fun of you in better shape than you?

If not, point out their man tits or lunch lady arms and they'll stop.

It's called Bantz man don't be a pussy.

Is there anything about you that people would get jealous over? I find people are always trying to 1 up me because of the things i am/have are better than them/theirs.

It makes me sad too senpai :(

>Why do people pick out your flaws?
so you can fix them you retarded faggot fucking nigger

stop being a whiny sack of shit.

wear shorter swim trunks?

I've found people stop saying shit like this when they stop getting a reaction from you. So next time someone says it, just ignore it. Don't react in any way, just pretend you didn't hear it.

think about it logically

>"wow your calves are shit"
>well he's right, but I'm already taking steps to fix this
>it's just gonna take some time before I see the results
>I should just ignore this and keep working

My upper body is developing crazy fast. I mean at least thats what I think, I guess since I dont have Paul Demayo legs people think I'm skipping, I know I'm just being over sensitive but I work really fucking hard

>pic from cbt and picture from a couple months back

Lol, no. No one cares how proportional you lower traps are to your calves in the real world. If people see big arms, big delts, big chest + abs they'll think you're a gym rat.

For the record, my gf finds pathetic and cute excuses to massage my glutes whenever she's feeling horny.

Looks the same my man