I hope you sold your Monero

I hope you sold your Monero..

bitsonline.com/monero-exploit-threatens-privacy/

RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

bitsonline.com/monero-exploit-threatens-privacy/
coindesk.com/zk-starks-new-take-on-zcash-tech-could-power-truly-private-blockchains/
discord.gg/X9hbxm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i would love a successor to monero that has better privacy, but every coin today has worse privacy. if zcash was private on every transaction from the start it would have been a great new coin, but it and all of it's forks (zencoin, zclassic) are worthless as far as privacy goes, and zcoin because it uses the old and now deprecated zerocoin protocol, which was abandon in favor of new tech which became zcash.

same for shitcoins with tor and "privacy" tacked on, like dash, pivx, verge, etc. all public and easily traceable by coin and timing analysis.

is there even a fully private coin out there that isn't bytecoin, monero, or a monero fork? shitcoins mentioned about need not apply.

I recommend keeping an eye on Decred. They will announce their privacy plans in the next couple of months. Devs are very serious about privacy (they worked on an encrypted messaging app before starting Decred) and are very innovative, so you can be sure it won't be some shitty "privacy" like Dash. From what I gathered from the slack channel they want private transactions by default and no trusted setup. They have something unique planned which they haven't revealed yet to keep their competitive edge.

Stop with your shitty article, neck yourself.

Faggots missed the bottom and now trying to FUD. Pathetic pajeets.

It's fucking over. Monero is old tech anyway, this is just the way things go

>privacy plans
sorry, but if it hasn't been developed and launched with complete privacy from the start, i'm not interested, because it shows a lack of commitment to what should be the primary feature of the coin. it can't be tacked-on, upgraded to, etc. if it's fully private from the start with good cryptography, then it even has an upper hand on monero that for the first year or two allowed you to send money directly.

le buy verge is amazing it's not a dogecoin over TOR i swear!!!!! VERGE BEST COIN!!

No one wants your bags, fuck off.

you mean zk-snarks? that's the only new privacy tech since monero's.

Don't forget the (((trusted))) setup

arent there theoretical ways you can use zk proofs without needing a magic number? either way it doesn't matter for zcash, but would be good for a second generation privacy coin.

>bitsonline.com/monero-exploit-threatens-privacy/
That's not a vulnerability, you guys and the author are so retarded it hurts. Literally. Hurts.
Network anonymity and coin privacy are two completely separate things.

Apparently yes and people are looking into it. It's not impossible that they could be used with Monero either.

possibly, but you'd need to change so much it probably wouldn't be worth it.

It would be on a second layer is my understanding.

You didn't talk about : ZENCASH end to end encryption.. Masternodes will be out soon.

Best privacy coin.

sure did, but i called it zencoin instead of zencash. adding end to end encryption to what is supposed to be a private blockchain is pointless, and masternodes don't help make your transactions private, if anything they reduce privacy.

stick to zcash if you want zk-snarks. if you want to pump and dump be my guest but don't try and pretend the tech is the reason.

>buy my pumped shitcoin bags already

It's called zk-starks
coindesk.com/zk-starks-new-take-on-zcash-tech-could-power-truly-private-blockchains/
Seems to be early days at this point.

so zencash is worthless?

zcash is like gold, its solid. i wouldnt incest on others

The Monero daemon already has a command that shows the IPs of connected peers, you don't need to do this CS 101 netstat shit. This info doesn't tell you anything, just that someone is running a Monero node (similar to running a Tor relay node). OP and author have confirmed that this board is filled with illiterate pajeets that don't know how the internet works.

Lesson: buy only altcoins supported by vitalik or just go for btc/eth.

is this a joke? what kind of retard gets into crypto and doesn't know how tcp/ip works?

What about your sister? She fine

Thinking Zencash is worthless..

See you when you will buy Zencash at 800k sats

monero.....better join the crypto p&d discord.gg/X9hbxm