Where my /kucolds/ at?

> Hong Kong registered exchange with a decent set of quality coins, constantly adding new ones.
> Partnered with a law firm.
> Great marketing department, constant promotions, referral program, responsive team.
> Amazing UI/UX that is much better than most mainstream exchanges.
> Extremely fast deposits. Sending Bitcoin only takes a few minutes.
> Godlike customer service that responds in a manner of minutes, KCS holders get even faster support. Great advantage over unresponsive established exchanges.
> MC of barely $50M, not even added to Coinmarketcap yet (will be in a few days + Blockfolio announced it as a priority)
> Token gives you all the advantages of BNB (token burns, reduced trading fees etc.) + prioritized customer support, and most importantly DAILY payouts of 50% the commission Kucoin earns on all trades (as a proportion of your holding)
> NEO stored on the exchange generates GAS for you.
> Mobile apps for Android and iOS rolling out next month

How can cosstards even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OniS0eKhg5I&feature=youtu.be
medium.com/@CKTSUNE/a-fundamental-analysis-on-kucoin-8307f2b6e539
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watch this Nigga explain why you must get into this for easy x5 gains.
youtube.com/watch?v=OniS0eKhg5I&feature=youtu.be

I'll rather take my chances with COSS hitting $50M cap than kuckcoin reaching $250M

This. I'm not even going to argue that Coss is better than Kucoin, I just think the ROI is more attractive for Coss.

There's no reason why both can't exist together. It's like saying Litecoin can't exist because of Bitcoin, Monero can't exist because of Zcash, or Neo can't exist because Ethereum.

Can't we all just get along.

That might be a long wait because no one is going to use coss as long as it is full of bugs and has an UI that was coded by a Pajeet. I don't know when Kucoin will go up to $250M, but I expect it to at least double before the end of next month, if not way sooner.

Coss has no real selling points. Why should I use it over Binance or Bittrex? No reason. On the contrary, it's even worse than Etherdelta. Coss will most likely go nowhere from here and people who are looking for passive income coins will rather invest in Kucoin. At least invest in both if you thing a small marketcap is all it takes.

Also, there is this article going arround that claims that Coss pays out more than Kucoin. This is only true because there is an active promotion on Kucoin which reduces the trading fees by 80% and there are also currently no trading fees at all for Walton, one of the most actively traded coins. These promotions will end in a month and even if volume would stay constant (which it won't) Kucoin will start paying out much more.

Besides, Coss still hasn't paid its holders anyway because it was coded in New Delhi.

Kucoin is holding securities in how it disperses money. Don't want to get into trouble. COSS is more compliant with the rest of the world.

They are based in Hong Kong and are partnered with a law firm. They know their legal game.

>Coss has no real selling points. Why should I use it over Binance or Bittrex?

What a retard argument. Why did anyone decide to use Binance over any other exchange?

COSS has huge moon potential. Yea it's not very good right now, I'm not saying it is, but it could be. It's a medium risk, high reward investment. If it works out and COSS improves it's going to be massive, an easy 5-10x.

Right now Coss is $0.12 and that's WITH less than great UI, very inconsistent dividend payouts, and FUD campaign by Kucoin shills (there are just as many Coss shills doing the same on the other side)

The dividend payouts just got resolved in last 3 days and the DAO hit people's wallets TODAY. Once we get 3+ weeks of payouts people will start to trust the platform.

Devs have said that UI is next priority and will be listing ICOs that might not be available elsewhere.

The team is great, it's not a scam despite some of 4chans best efforts, and I think we are truly looking at the floor being $0.10 and we're going up from here.

I'm not saying it's better than Kucoin necessarily, I'm not saying it's a 10x moon, but I think it's a good investment nonetheless.

>Coss has no real selling points. Why should I use it over Binance or Bittrex? No reason.

On the contrary, COSS.io aims to add a fiat exchange, crypto card, and merchant services to their system, all of which will draw dividends for COSS holders.

Let's turn it around. Why should I use Kucoin over Binance or Bittrex? It literally adds nothing that other exchanges aren't doing. Why the hell would I add yet another shitcoin exchange to my blockfolio shuffle?

>Besides, Coss still hasn't paid its holders anyway because it was coded in New Delhi.

This is just blatantly false. All ERC20 tokens have been made available, which is about 80% of the payout. Next comes the non-ERC20 conversion which will take a little longer to implement, but they've already had 3 separate updates to the site this week so it's bound to happen.

I'm all for competitive threads, but don't talk shit about stuff you clearly don't understand.

Just bought 10k. Not even kidding.

> Why did anyone decide to use Binance over any other exchange?
Cheaper fees, unique coin listings, BNB coin, GAS generation from holding NEO ... and Kucoin has all this and even more, at a time when burgers are being banned from one exchange after the other.

okay and COSS can impliment anything they want, and likely will in order to attract more volume. They've already announced they're planning to seek new post-ICO coins before other exchanges. Yea Kucoin can do that as well, it'll depend who does it better over the next few months.

I don't even hate Kucoin I just think they're trying to hard to appear superior, which to me makes them seem insecure. Like trying to advertise 90% dividends for example. I don't WANT 90% dividends because it's less incentive for the exchange developers to care about their platform. Stuff like that, trying too hard is bad in some ways.

I'm all in on COSS right now, bought near all-time-low, not really afraid at all, worst case I lose a few dollars, best case I get the easiest 5-10x of my life or hold and get increasingly more profitable dividends.

> aims
They have little to show for even with their base functionality they have been working on all the time, always moving the goal post for payout distribution. Meanwhile, Kucoin does exactly what Coss has promised. It distributes all coins that are traded on the exchange to KYC holders, automatically, without a fee, every day. You are selling a pie in the sky that will never be backed.

> Why should I use Kucoin over Binance or Bittrex?
Literally read the OP.

> KYC
*meant to say KCS, of course.

Why cant I find this coin on coinmarketcap

Interested

> okay and COSS can impliment anything they want
Why didn't they already, though? See, I don't really care about COSS, buy both if you think COSS will go anywhere in the near future. However, in terms of actual results, updates and quality Kucoin has much, much more to show for. Not just empty promises.

> I don't even hate Kucoin I just think they're trying to hard to appear superior, which to me makes them seem insecure.
On the contrary, they are just extremely ambitious. Kucoin doesn't want to become a glorified Etherdelta, but one of the top 3 exchanges until 2019. It's all in the roadmap. The high incentives are also temporary until the volume increases and a program like this is the best way to attract volume. The payout percentages will gradually decrease with the growth of the platform.

proud kuckold here :)

There was a problem with their API when they tried to get listed, which is fixed by now. It will appear on CMC (and many more radars) in a few days, most likely. Could happen any moment. Also, Blockfolio is eager to add them too once it is on CMC, pic related.

Buy BEFORE more people learn about it.

So where can i see the coin supply, price history etc

50 cents seems expensive

Is there six gorillion coins

Only on the exchange itself so far. There is a supply of 200M tokens, half of which will eventually get burned. This article has all the details: medium.com/@CKTSUNE/a-fundamental-analysis-on-kucoin-8307f2b6e539

Thanks. Gonna invest.

Would you mind signing up with my referral link?