How can I make my torso longer?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

crucifix hangs x 5

rolling pin

How can I get anorexia?

I'm a 5'7 180lbs chubby manlet thats been lifting for awhile now, but I can't seem to get lean.

I'm about 20% bodyfat and want to be 8%.

How can I stop eating? I'm constantly hungry.

ECA STACK
OR
DNP

Get your deficit through cardio then.

meme angles and a double bone removal of the top part of each side of the pelvis

Stir the pot

tie your legs to a tractor trailer and your arms to the cab and then have someone stretch you out.

This pic is both revolting and arousing to me. brb seriously reconsidering some life choices

I dont want to take drugs

Cardio just makes me even more hungry, I can burn 300 calories doing cardio, then I get so hungry I just eat back an easy 1000 calories. I've noticed I begun to get leaner since I dropped cardio, dropping cardio has helped stop me being so hungry.

Lifting = makes me very hungry
Lifting + Cardio = I can't stop eating.

Have some dicipline and put the fork down. Actually regulate calories. Yeah eating is great when your fat but it's not like your actually starving yourself. Eat a proper cut and lean down like everyone else

be a girl
my cousin went anorexia mode after both of her boyfriends cheated on her because she was chubby. now shes mrs.fit expert but in reality shes on adderall everyday and only eats one meal a day. raw vegan also lol

I admire her dedication but fear for her future

Intermittent fasting and stop eating sugar.

2 weeks in, you won't be hungry.

ECA stack is really good. I dont use the A part, but it's top tier appetite suppression. Also follow the general rule of "if I didnt make it in my kitchen and know the ingredients, dont eat it."
>czech'd

People like you are fucking hopeless.
Here are some simple steps to losing weight/fat.

1. Stop choosing to buy food that's bad for you
2. Stop choosing to put unhealthy food into your mouth, chewing it, swallowing it, repeatedly choosing to buy and eat unhealthy food often
3. Stop avoiding exercise by making up your own excuses

You are choosing to be fat. And take your trips back to hell you satanic faggot fat ass.

Thirding EC stack. I have to remind myself to eat more than 500 calories when I'm on it.

I cut out sugar from my diet a month ago and it's amazing how much of a difference it made to my appetite. Went from probably 2300-2500 calories a day to around 1200. I feel less hungry at any given time now than when I ate a shit ton more.

Couple more months of this and I might actually be confident enough to post results up here.

>How can I get anorexia?
Don't dipshit. Workout and diet properly
>be a girl
You mean be retarded
>now shes mrs.fit expert but in reality shes on adderall everyday and only eats one meal a day. raw vegan also lol
>I admire her dedication but fear for her future
That's not dedication. That's buying into a bullshit meme, stupidly letting someone else's actions control your life, wanting a qiuck fix instead of working hard and not bothering to actually diet and exercise correctly
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html

>unironically shilling chaosandpain
JUST

Who would tell that the Auschwitz look would become a thing

>unironically shilling chaosandpain
>being a dumbass who can't read and calls sound advice shilling
JUST, yourself.

Smart girl tried to trick the camera:
Not her lats...
pic related

>standing in front of a mirror

r u dumb?

Bone grafting. But please don't. Just lost weight and you'll probably be happy with the way you look.