What is your TRUE reason to lift, Veeky Forums?

What is your TRUE reason to lift, Veeky Forums?

Mine is because I'm balding, so I figured I'd might as well leave humanity behind.

To be strong and look good

i want to be strong and have dat dere bearmode physique

im ugly as shit so might aswell attract some nice cute girl to strong body to protect her

To post pone my inevitable suicide
To get ripped for the first time in my life and pull off cool calisthenics tricks
To have the energy to keep up with the kids
Becasue I have nothing else going on.

What is the tag to find these very dark skinned girls with beautiful faces/white people nose?

It's a white girl photoshopped black tho

Protip: it's fake

But the closest thing that comes to it are ethiopians

It's an actual black chick.

Seriously, can you not see her African features? Her eyes, lips, cheekbones are all Negroid.

I caught feels for my brother's gf sister and sent her 2 dozen roses with this message attached.... I was 230 when I sent them, now almost a year later I'm 159lb. So ended up not being to bad. Except a week after I sent them I found out she had a boyfriend and ended up having to tell her they were from me. After a few months of cutting I realized she was a whore and stopped liking her, but decided to continue improving myself. Now my her and her sister (my brothers ex) are in my one college class....

I have an irrational fear of the so-called "dad bod"

Wrong pic, this was the message...

>Your literally

Any attractive woman is automagically part white or white but photoshopped.
It's an ego self defense mechanism

>your

That's...hoo boy my dude that's rough. Please never do that again, but good for you for sticking with it.

I lift because I think it's fun and as far as hobbies go I'd say it's pretty good.

It was actually the second time i did it... the other time was a year before that in hs.... Just told the girl last week they were from me.... I have autism

Do you literally have autism? Because that would explain a lot.

As a general rule of thumb, don't buy anything for girls until you're dating them. I know it may seem romantic but it usually comes across as kind of weird. Exceptions to this are small things (like buying them a drink at a bar/restaurant for example)

That's like Elliot Rodgers level of autism. Jesus fucking Christ dude pull yourself together

I have nothing else going for me.

It's a modern-life outlet for the baser instincts.

It's honestly not funny... I think I legit have Autism. Yeasterday after talking to a girl from my college I got her snap chat and this was the first message I sent her.... Like is there any way to fix me?

bump... legit i have autism help me

My true reason for lifting is I want to become a real vigilante. It's the only thing that's kept me going these past few years

Bullet to the brain will solve it

Jesus Christ mate...

you got enough spandex already, i assume

Holy shit hahahahaha

Hello me

Actually, I've been researching body armor and materials. I have access to a metal shaping workshop, so once I'm at a satisfactory level of strength, I'm wanting to make some cushioned plate pieces that are disconnected to allow for better movement. I'm just trying to find a material that's decently strong for being about 5mm thick

Having something to do besides video games.

are you serious? do you have the 'tism?

i found the insecure storm weenies everybody

>no, this simply can not be.. a black woman that i find.. ATTRACTIVE?! no. no, this MUST be some kind of illusion, or perhaps a photoshop, yes that's it, by evropa that's it!

you impotent little bitch boys are a fucking hoot LMAO.

I got some kevlar gloves and rebuilded some knee-pads to contain small knives. Wanna team up bro?

t. nigger

What does insecurity have to do with it? Every post like this seems to invoke the word without any real meaning. If someone finds someone else ugly I don't think it's an extension of insecurity. That would probably just be projection on your part.

That's objectively hilarious and if she doesn't think so she's not for you user

Leave Veeky Forums. In fact, leave the internet altogether. Internet culture, coupled with your autism, has turned you into a literal meme.

Did she respond with a pic of her dripping wet pussy?

I'm completely serious. No I don't have autism. I've just been depressed for over a decade, and after my suicide attempt almost 4 years ago, I spent time trying to do all the things you're supposed to in order to get better. I traveled, I took up the artistic hobbies I've wanted to be a part of, I moved to a new state, transferred a new school, made new friends, got laid, saw therapists, went on and off psych meds. And after all that, the only thing I derive pleasure and feel hopeful for is the plan.

what hobbies? where did you travel?

But that's actually kinda of funny user. Its for the best if she never talks to you again. Stop overthinking it.

No... she responded with a pic of herself with the word Wht? And i was like it's a meme. We snapped back and forth for over 2 hours after that soo i guess it wasn't that bad. But she did say she didn't like trump and i ask if it was a deal breaker that i did and she said Ya soo.... I'm not sure what to think

I'm not broad backed, i'm not tall.
Might as well be broad backed and short.
Is this reason enough?

I actual a legit meme and i don't know how to stop it....

Got involved with acting and carpentry work for theaters and started doing a lot more cooking. I went across the country a bit. Hawaii, Cali, parts of the midwest, DC

Started lifting because I was always the skinny guy and I wanted to not be

Eventually it became a part of my routine so I felt like shit when I didn't do it

so 99% of the time, I lift because I know I'll feel bad if I don't. It's about avoiding that feeling, rather than the enjoyment I get out of being bigger or stronger.

Sounds cool. Hit me up if you need a Robin.

as usual, the most triggered little storm weenies are the quickest to respond.

time for you to fuck off back to your safe space, squirts. you've refuted nothing.

t. angry nigger

translation: i feel intensely emasculated in the presence of black people IRL, but i can safely call someone a nigger on the internet and feel like a big tough guy.

Veeky Forums is 18+ squirt. you're gonna have to fuck off for a few years.

t. very angry nigger

Because I have far-right political beliefs and I need to be able to back them up in ways that words, composure, and style cannot.

>typing paragraphs to someone that just replied with t. nigger
Hate to break it to ya my black friend, but he got you good.

Also this black girl creeps me the fuck out idk why. Am I a stormweenie now?

You gotta go on a walkabout. Except that instead of trying to survive out in the desert with nothing but a knife, you gotta survive in society with nothing but your autism.

No memes. No internet. Just you, your aspergers, and your will to lead as normal of a life that you can.

How did you know?

>i found the insecure stormweenies everybody
Tumblr shaming tactic identified
>Hey everybody, I pinpointed some wrongthinkers! Ridicule them and laugh at them for having the wrong opinion!
Your tactics don't work here, nigger.

>this continued impotent rage

it;s gone from funny to boring. yawn. final (you). enjoy your tiny penis and sexual irrelevance, bitch boys. you're done.

Always been a frail little dude which caused some serious self esteem issues. Going from 120lbs to 170lbs at 5'10 solved those issues and now I still lift because I like getting stronk

I want to be beautiful, so I can turn women down

>t. out of control rabid nigger

Your break is over Deshaun, back to the fields!
*swings whip*

>mfw nignogs are this easy to trigger
It's almost as if they're intellectually inferior :^)

Just to be healthy and look decent. I want to get pussy too so that is a big factor, it helps but isn't everything

I want to be sexy, strong, impressive, energetic and happy.

This

Amen

Lifting stuff over your head is pretty fucking fun. I love it.
Plus, in those 2.5 hours, >tfw no gf completely dissapears

I want to live forever.

This was my reason.

Getting in peak condition and shape so I'm more efficient at destroying subhumans when Day of The Rope arrives

i want to be perfect in every way

i have fat distribution that puts all my fat on my legs so I look pear shaped if I'm out of shape and that disgusts me

I don't want to be a fat autistic shut-in. I want to be a muscular autistic shut-in.

kekt

oh man...

I have studied and searched for Vampires for a couple of years now.
I want to be at the natty limit, when I capture a child of the night and force it to embrace me, so I can retain that physique for all eternity as I rule in the shadows.

I want to be the strongest person in any room i'm in.

When i was younger i used to think i was the smartest person in almost any room i was in. Felt good, even though i know now it wasn't true.

If i can't be the smartest, the strongest is easier to attain.

My word.

I really hope this is a joke.

At least you gave the workers at 1-800 Flowers a good laugh.

I met this real qt3.14 last summer on vacation. She dumped me a while after cause i was sperging hard smoking weed and had nothing in life that was worth owning up to. Next summer i want to be the best i can be and make her regret it. I know my autism is showing but idc, makes me work hard every day.

I want to be attractive to women when they see me naked. I want to be desired purely for my physical side.

I want to look good in my clothes.
I want to be able to wear tank tops and look nice in them.
I want someone to see me and say 'damn'.
I want more dating options.
I want to be stronger.
Sick of being slim.

If this is an attempt to compensate for being an autismo it wont work.

I train to be a Special Forces soldier.....in my next life

>white people nose

Sadly it's not....

I want to be the complete package

to be big and intimidating

this

being right wing and being limp wristed is such a paradox

Have a job right now while I go to school that's mostly manual labor. Currently 6'1" 200 pounds hovering at 12% bf. Just wanna see how fuarkin jacked I can get tbqh. Started my first cycle recently while lifting 3x a week on top of work/school. Been lifting 5 years natty. In the end working out is simple to do and it's cool to see the changes in your body.

I am a pedophile and want to give the 6-12 year olds I'm attracted to something to look back at in return.

Also, I don't want to fit into that mold of all pedos being fat, ugly, fucks. Should I ever be caught for my attraction, I want to at least change the face of pedophilia somewhat.

If people ask who I voted for I say Trump, but I don't talk about him or bring it up. I think if a girl doesn't talk to you anymore because you voted for Trump she's too much of a sjw to bother with. Most girls know it'd be pretty effeminate for a dude to be a Hillary supporter and don't care as long as you're not constantly trumping.

Plus he kinda sucks now adays anyway.

Please stop

No.
I've been lifting for the last 5 years just for them.

She would be perfect if she didn't went too far with the nose job. If she had a normal nose, she would be a 10/10

See the thing is she liked my Instagram picture that morning that I had my Trump socks on... pic related. So when we were snapping she sent a picture of her sock and I sent one back with the ones in pic related on. And she was like "oh no" so that's why it got brought up. We talked for like a hour after that so I'm not sure if she was being serious or not. I later ask her is she was really liberal and she said "ehh I just really don't like Trump".

Exactly the same mate... Until I made it my actual routine it was easy to find excuses not to go... Now I literally can't find an excuse not to go because I feel guilty as hell which is a brucey bonus!!!

WHO IS THIS AND WHERE DO I FIND HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you serous m8?

non could i see another picture of this amazing sweater you glorious human being