"Well your testosterone levels came back normal"

"Well your testosterone levels came back normal"

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/testosterone-levels-by-age#Overview1
endocrine.org/news-room/press-release-archives/2006/testosterone_lvls_in_men_decline
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GIMME TEST NOW

I wish

Oh so I guess 300 ng/dl is normal thanks Mr. Goldberg Shekelstein!

Ah good, glad to know I won't be going bald anytime soon

you guys are funny. you swear you know better than doctors. "low test" is just a meme you guys use to blame your failures on. Just as bad as fatties who say diets dont work.

I'm a very remissive guy who just doesn't like challenge other people and confrontations. am I low test?

That made me think.

Is the fact that I'm NOT balding at 29 a sign of low test? Seriously, I can barely get a comb through that shit. My whole family is like that, my dad didn't even live long enough to start balding, and my grandfathers kept more or less full hair well into their late fifties.

i got a t level test in the afternoon and it came back 200, so they had me do it again in the morning because that's the time you're supposed to test and it was 500

is this normal?

Test me again

potential for hair loss is determined by genetics

More like average test among population has been dropping for years, but doctors measure you against the "average male" so to them it seems normal

>More like average test among population has been dropping for years, but doctors measure you against the "average male" so to them it seems normal

Average test is dropping because most of the ppl on this board are NEETs who spend most of their time inside sitting down staring at the computer instead of outside socializing and moving around.

Get 6-8 hrs of sleep, no more no less.
Get sunlight every day.
Socialize every day.
Eat well balanced meals.
Stay hydrated.
Limit your caffeine and alcohol.
Manage your stress and keep a healthy mindset.

If you do all of these things and still have actual low test, then ur genetics suck and i feel for you. But most of these ppl here live shitty lives and wonder why they have shitty bodies and use "low test" as the mythical scapegoat.

No, average test levels have been dropping by the generation There's studies on it. Go google it. I'm not gonna spoon-feed you.

"spoon-feed" me. ok bud. good luck with your low test. hope you get the gains you want some day.

No one is taking about "on this board." Test levels have dropped throughout society over the decades.

"this board" represents most of todays rejects. thats why there seems to be a higher concentration of "low test" ppl here.

Test levels may be dropping throughout society over the past decades, but its for the reasons ive posted.

Do the thigns i said for 6 months. go to the doctor and get ur levels tested. if they are still low, then your genetics do suck and i was wrong about you.

>moving the goalposts

i guess i was wrong. you probably do have low test. Please go to the doctor.

I said most people dont have actual low test. They just dont take care of their bodies so their body doesnt take care of them. Its not ur genetics determining your low test, its your actions. if thats moving the goal post, then fine. but please follow my advice if u actually want gains.

>Test relatively cheap, exact range needed for prescription
>HGH 40 quadrillion, range is whatever the doctor wants

>"623ng/dl is normal for you user"
fucking jew docs ree give me trt

Doctors treat diseases, not feelings of inadequacy.

I need to go through an extensive physical soon. Do I just ask my doctor to check my cholesterol/test?
Do I have to prepare in advance

healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/testosterone-levels-by-age#Overview1

>High levels of fetal testosterone may be linked to autism
Wew, that explains it...

You're friend's mom/aunt/cousin is a nurse and told you to get a full panel because you're always exhausted and don't know why

that's average for a young male

Tell that to my therapist

Then why will they happily cut my dick off if I feel inadequately female?

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Thanks m80

>no more
Fuck off jude

Learn to google
endocrine.org/news-room/press-release-archives/2006/testosterone_lvls_in_men_decline

This.

Get the full panel in case you have a serious thyroid issue.

I'm on gear and have a thick head of hair
Some people are just genetically unlucky

Fine, let me put it this way: the day to day habits(diet, exercise, mental health, hygiene, and otherwise) of the average person have evolved over the decades into a lower-t lifestyle. And the attitudes of the public (your family and coworkers and government and corporations, including whoever employs you) have evolved to be accepting of a low-t lifestyle (and thus less accepting of any other lifestyle). It's even reflected in the cost of goods. Soy (a well known test thief) is heavily subsidized by the federal government (assuming you're American) and present in a huge amount of packaged foods. Seriously, read labels. Soybean oil is in everything. It's just plain harder for the average person to lead a consistent high-t lifestyle.

The effect of soy intake is easily countered by eating red meat, taking vitamins, lifting, and getting adequate sleep. If you were correct, every man in Japan would be low test from eating soy products on a semi-regular basis.

>mega doses
So what is a mega dose and how do I feed it to my slutty wife?

Many docs will treat below 348ng/dL. Shop around!

The lack of people on gear in this thread is appalling. Jesus Christ, Veeky Forums.

Ruin your natty test productions with a heavy cycle, set up a clinic for shortly after your cycle ends, tests come back abnormally low, bam.

Or just start poking like a real man.

The cough isn't that bad.

But Japanese men do have low test

I have morning wood every god damn day. I teach high school and sometimes have to rub one out. I'm also 25.

no i mean is it normal to lose more than half your starting t level by late afternoon? it seems kind of odd but i guess a full day of guzzling coffee, eating chipotle, and pretending not to be disgusted by hr women will do that

16 year old girls are too much huh

is there any way to lower your test naturally before you get tested?

I hate when they touch me in anyway. Majority of my students are female in the magnet program I teach for. I date elementary school teachers though.

breh when I was in high school girls used to cream themselves to some of my teachers. fucking degenerate sluts

breh you don't remember having teachers in high school that were hotter than 90% of the girls?

I'm the high school teacher.

Oh man, I had this one history teacher in 9th grade straight out of college (University of Florida none the less; I later went to FSU)

Would bend over revealing g-string and cardio bunny figure. Would give me wood.

I see elementary school teachers because they are reliable and cute.

stay up all night the night before the test. try to schedule the test in the afternoon. eat sugary foods before the test.

even still, if you have normal-high test doing all that won't drop your levels far enough for a reputable doc/clinic to put you on trt.

wtf I hate fat women now

yeah test levels are highest in the morning and drop of significantly in the afternoon.

>well your testosterone results are low, but thats probably because we tested you early in the morning - your normal levels are probably much higher
>probably
>PROBABLY

FUCK doctors

nigga they lied to you. testosterone is highest in the morning.

What you suggested is stupid. Fuck off

Get on lgd and end your cycle a week before your test

>"this board" represents most of todays rejects. thats why there seems to be a higher concentration of "low test" ppl here.

No, this board is full of people who wish they had low t so they can get on trt. I'd be a testicle that 80% of the people here who claim to have low t have never been tested for it.