Request

FUCK BTC FUCK BTC FUCK BTC
-$200 FEES
-6 HOURS TXS
WHY DO PEOPLE STILL BUY THAT SHIT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Fuck, I don't want to wait 6 fucking months to this to x20, but ok.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/168GRr4WmmTCAMMkyE-3UfoWWOXj2Ccr0n5S0jfYdiLU/edit?usp=sharing
crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-request-network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Real world products with real world functionality have to place in our speculation bubble

*no place

On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 is cryptonigger), how retarded was is to buy REQ for 2x of the ICO price on Friday?

11 you fomod into something with no upwards growth

Probably 5 due the time you'll need to wait to get some profits. Is not /completely/ retarded because the gains are guaranteed. It's just that even 1 month in crypto time is so fucking long.

I hope all the fucking pajeets and weak hands who sold their REQ at fucking sub ICO price are flooding into BTC to repeat their /buyhighselllow/ metod

It's traded at 0.00018687 at Liqui right now. Better exchange will get better prices.

lol even 2x is cheap, and price now is a steal. you should buy more and avg urself down. shit will moon hard in the next week or two.

People are focused in btcgold and segwit2x

Be a little patient, just a little bit. Q1-Q2 is the epic req time.

And the best part is the burning mechanism + potential PoS

user has no patience. Is it physically impossible for you to hold a coin for longer than a few weeks?

I bought dumped bags below ICO and I'm going to literally forget about them in my MEW and check again in a year.

REQ IS DEAD GET OVER IT

This coin is 20-50x in 6 months. It's not being totally shilled by biz like chainlink which is a good thing.

We mooning soon. Wait until they announce their partnerships.

50x? 1,5b? I mean wtf

You're right the atmosphere around here tells me this is something worth.

There isnt much to go off of now, theres this research doc docs.google.com/document/d/168GRr4WmmTCAMMkyE-3UfoWWOXj2Ccr0n5S0jfYdiLU/edit?usp=sharing
there isnt much out there, but if the roadmap is something to go off of, this doc will fill up with enough info in the coming months if user sticks to it.

crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-request-network/

Pros:
- strong and experienced team
- part of the YCombinator-Network

Cons:
- nothing more than a whitepaper yet
- many competing projects like OmiseGo and TenX

Where to store REQ? Is ED safe?

FUCK MY FUCKING LINKS AHHHHHHH THEY ALL ARE GONEEEEEEEEE MOMMY NOOO

> the gains are guaranteed
this is how you KNOW this coin is going to zero

any ethereum wallet

MYy LINKSS

just store in myetherwallet
the custom token is created automatically.

>Fuck, I don't want to wait 6 fucking months to this to x20, but ok.

Lol "but ok i guess ill settle for x20 in 6 months"

GL kid

Sold half of my stack. The near future does not look great... once we break the pre ICO price of 0.00016 the real selling panic starts...
Still got 50k though so I hope it moons eventually