REQ

So is it worth investing in this coin after the fork or is it already kill? Anyone know of upcoming dates, announcements, meetings, exchanges?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/168GRr4WmmTCAMMkyE-3UfoWWOXj2Ccr0n5S0jfYdiLU/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think it is worth buying. Request had one of the fairest run ICOs (beside the 20% presale bonus), and has ties with ING Group and were accepted in YCombinator.

ING meeting in 3 weeks, this is going to be huge!!!

Most aggressive coin on the market atm

i've been picking some up every few hours. i think it will go up mid-long term when the devs delivery something.

I got cucked by presalers and pajeet flippers.

ING meeting comes in a few weeks or so.

Binance should be a sure thing by early november since they're running for Binance coin of the month. Additionally I believe the team was in discussions with bittrex, but obviously that's no guarantee.

But besides that the current market cap of around 35 million is pretty ridiculous considering the level of backing for this project so I'd say that also bodes well for it as an investment in the short-mid term.

What kind of meeting?

Why the fuck is this thread showing up for me, I've got you req faggots in my filter.

Tread carefully my friend.

But I'm not a REQ faggot. I literally asked if I should buy it or if it is kill. I am not interested in shilling, or your feelings, only making money.
What do you think? Is it going to go lower on ED? I want to wait until after the fork so I can get my free BCG

Btc gold is a trap for normies. Buy before the fork or get rekt by the trap.

Strategic partners, those who know the project the best and helped the devs are all dumping.

YC has a huge fail ratio.
Also fork is in 4 weeks, don't think it's priced in when all the idiots think it's about the fucking bitcoin gold.

>using market depth

new fag detected

Nah, I wanna hold BTC in trex until the 25th, and invest some of it into an alt after the fork. Why do you think it is a trap?

wow fags like you are the reason were in this alt bear

fucking normans

ok

market depth is legit on etherdelta, because you can't take your order whenever you want

Rip money. Normie chasing the free money and will all get rekt, i'm lovin IT :)

Anyone got infos on the presale price?
I can't fucking find any info.

There will be Silicon Valley whales pumping this one soon after all the fork events are over.

In the know.

yeah, with YCombinator, can't see Silicon Valley whales not going HAM at this shit and pumping it.

silicon valley have dumped on you already

>Siri: What is btc fork?

>the current market cap of around 35 million is pretty ridiculous

They have no revenue to date.

What coin has revenue except speculation driven? And don't come up with random PoS coins.

Mit even btc falls into your Definition

docs.google.com/document/d/168GRr4WmmTCAMMkyE-3UfoWWOXj2Ccr0n5S0jfYdiLU/edit?usp=sharing

I'm putting together a doc that'll cover Request for the next year or two. Not much to work off of other then the whitepaper at this time, not something you want to put into yet, I would wait out the day flippers.

I'm going to be reading the yellowpaper today, and write something up about Civic's involvement in there too.

Any other info would be great, there isn't much I've found yet.

when did you convert to btc? the block that gets the btc gold has already been determined. normies still don't know this.

I work at ING bank and literally cannot find anything about their involvement anywhere on the intranet

tell me what to ask about/look for related to ING and this shitcoin and I'll try to find out/talk to somebody about it tomorrow at work

some user said he worked for ING and knew the head of blockchain team or some shit. Try to find the same team, REQ will meet with ING in a few weeks.

I only have 600REQ, should I buy another 600?

Got 530k REQ should i kill myself?

just go out and enjoy life. come back after the november fork and check out your massive gains.

I like Request but I'm starting to think that it was a bad investment.

>some user said

Okay, so dump this shitcoin now?

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

Rofl, nice fud. Absolutely no proof to back this up.

kk

1) Only 2 presale investors (which are most likely PnD pools) dumped. Other dumpers are just weak-handed pajeets, who will fomo buy later.
2) YC will be protecting its first normie-oriented blockchain project at all costs. It's not an average startup and they wouldn't call it literally paypal 2.0 if they didn't care
3) Nobody thinks it's about btcg, it's not new money entering, cryptomarket cap is on the same level as before
4) You're either a pajeet spreading fud or just a retard

It's not going to be big to the point where a toilet cleaner at ING will know about it you pajeet.

This is where you are wrong, brainlet. The snapshot is on the 24th. Bittrex announced it already.

YC used to pick a lot of companies to fund per year, in recent years they have reduced this dramatically to only a couple. Basically you are comparing old data and now they're much more selective in what they pick.