Can't stand this cunt

Can't stand this cunt

Routine?

Something tells me we found an incel boys.

Just be confident bro

I didn't even think abs in your 40s was possible

fukkin lmao he's 36

he aged "badly" but still looks amazing

daily reminder to NOT TAN. JUST EAT A LOT OF CARROTS

>aged "badly
?????????????????????????

as in he looks older than he actually is

my 55 year old dad would look younger than gandy if he got fit, grew his hair out, shaved facial hair and got a tan

That's what my body would look like if I'd cut down 4-5% bf. Do it or continue bulk and try to maintain?

always cut

Why though? Not being able seee my abs competely while bulking sucks, but I fucking hate cutting because of how weak and small you feel and how long it takes (so how long you feel so weak).

his nipples are so erect

lamo

First of all

1. He is like 12.5% in that photo.

2. You have no muscle mass, just lard, convinced yourself there is even an ounce of muscle on your body, it's delusion

Why not be smart, bulk 1 month, cut 2 weeks?

t. jelly dyel

he has awful taste in women really wastes his powers

Gandy is my idol. I'm a tall guy with a big roman nose, butt chin, and stupid v hairline. Gandy gives me hope that people still like that look. Tired of seeing fucking pretty boys everywhere.

you're delirious if you think that's 12.5%. People tend to grossly underestimate BF% on this board

Bro are you me cause that's how I look? I get kind of self conscious about my nose though.

Gandy

both are high level rugby players and therefore both get pussy by the truckload on account of being lads and athletically gifted
I'm this but blonde, really does me in cos the facial hair is borderline transparent
this picture always fucks me off because the guy on the right is definitely on the backfoot, but it doesn't help that he's wearing a fucking black ops t-shirt, has garbage facial hair and a haircut that accentuates all his shit features, as well as far worse lighting than the gandy picture. just dishonest desu

>JUST BE KONFIDUNT

post your worst amogs

pls

Feels good that I started this meme

He looks like Hugh Mungus

@MikeMew?

What a shitty pic to further prove how insecure some people are.Gandy was born with the potential to look like that and made the most of it,dude on he right could look much better if he did more than play video games and eat shit food.
Life isn't easy for anyone and everyone has to put effort,some more and some less.Unless you're born as an attractive white girl in the USA.Then you have won the game of life.

>t. incel

Come on...

TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TURNER

his head is huge. makes me feel better about my head.

he's fucking ugly.

Gandy is the epitome of rugged good looks and masculinity. I haven't seen anyone neraly as attractive as he is. If you're similar to him you are very lucky.

jeff is short

imagine how short the dude on the right must be

Why, didn't he use lube?

>he doesn't know a larger skull increases sexual dimorphism and physical dominance and is therefore more attractive to women

but your dick probably does

Say all you want but the guy is right. Most of you faggots on this board couldve looked like fucking models but you decided to eat shit food and stay inside playing video games while others joined their schools sports and ate well

Manlet genes.

>citation needed

Jeff is like 6 foot

>grabbing guy by his waist, not his shoulder
i hope that guy is a fag, if not that's pretty gay

even if that were true he's like half a foot taller than the dude

poor guy

large skulls are masculine, extremely dimorphic

I read somewhere that he claims to be 6'2" and 90kg??? that can't be right can it, not natty anyway?

>Nosecel
>Facial hair cuck
>Small wrists

Gandy confirmed sub5 genetic sewage

He looks great without a moustache.

He looks like a cunt with facial hair. Just hateable for some reason.

thank you for saving my pic, I accidently put the names on the wrong place though

>mike has been mewing for 10+ years
>still has a shitty maxilla

Why?

>FFMI matters

I have been lifting for 4 months and my FFMI far surpasses Lotus's after YEARS of bodybuilding.

ANd yet, with a FMI of >20, I look like total shit, while lotus looked like a fucking tank with a FFMI of 20.

A lot of it is bone structure, I have extremely wide hips, wide shoulders, just a large guy, which makes me heavier than typical, throwing off FFMI.

Don't take that shit seriously.

I have PROVEN that you can look like total garbage and dyel at FFMI 20+

LMFAO
skullcel cope jfl @ thinking women prefer pinhead cucks to robust brick skulled slayers

>no pic
Okay

Dude has that "Yes I fucked your wife. What of it?" look to him.