What is your routine for face muscles?

What is your routine for face muscles?

How do you fix chinletism and jawletism?

Other urls found in this thread:

myoms.org/procedures/corrective-jaw-surgery
twitter.com/AnonBabble

myoms.org/procedures/corrective-jaw-surgery

T R E N B O L O N E

>Mew
>chew
>tren
>suck on cucumbers (buccinator hypertrophy)

>face muscles
that's bone, you don't fix jawletism

dont suck on cucumbers because buccinator hypertrophy is unaesthetic

Chewing gum and jutting my lower jaw for extended periods of time helped a shitton. Used to be like op

I second the gum alternative ive been chewing gum since jan 1st and i feely jaw a bit tighter will post results in the upcoming months

Jut your jaw less holy shit.

Become a minimum wage dishwashing cuck and call yourself the same name as Mooncookies grad school

You're gonna get a lot of bullshit because you took steps to improve your apperence.

I am doing the same stuff, and just like it worked for you, it is working for me.

They are simply jealous that you have the willpower to do something, and they do not.

good for you man

He's gonna get crap because he looks like a monkey. His gym structure is pointed outward like a mongoloid and it makes him look stupid.

t. too lazy to improve myself

you have idea what he looked like before, idiot

you WILL look better chewing mastic and repositioning your jaw.

It's not about how good you look or don't look, or wehtehr or not you look like a monkey, but that he TRIED and DID improve himself.

you should KILL yourself TRULY

Good meme, but it's still a meme.

'Haha I don't wanna improve myself so let me shit on people that do'

My favorite, favorite, part is when autistics point at my pics and say

u went from 2/10 to 4/10 gj u sitll ugly fgt'

Little do they know all they have done is PROVE my point that mastic and positiining your jaw correctly WORKS because I went up +2 by their OWN ADMISSION

IT WORKS.

IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL WORK.

Years later they were the only problem that the British people had

This just looks like puberty. Notice how his forehead became more pronounced as well?

Age 21 in both pics retard

>fucking file name
>i'm in a fucking suit from my fucking sales job
>fucking puberty

Can't make this shit up folks

Give it time, maybe you'll eventually look less like a school shooter

read

literally u right now

your entire existence disgusts me

Get one of these bad boys.

I had a pretty bad overbite, but now my jaw is normal. Yeah, it was a rough couple of years, but I'm glad my mom forked over the money.

>implying this is what either of these dudes look like with their teeth lined up properly and jaw resting naturally

Anyone can look like they have a chin by jutting their jaw out so their lower teeth extend past their upper teeth, but it's not a permanent solution, since you can't force your jaw out forever. While talking, for instance. You'll look and sound like you're pretending to be an orc.

It's just a forced underbite. Take a pic while smiling (showing your clenched teeth) and let's see what those chinlets really look like.

How much does this cost fellas

Chewing the gum does help a lot also dropping body fat

>tfw have normal non-deformed chin
>have prognatism
>have to pull jaw back and slightly open mouth or look like the trollface maymay

5 years of braces and jaw surgery.

Might want to specify if it's front teeth on top each other or back teeth. Since most people's front teeth don't naturally rest on top each other.

>What is your routine for face muscles?
>How do you fix chinletism and jawletism?
I don't understand how people think that muscular exercises will augment their bone structure
Do these people think???

but I am 29, are braces going to fix my chinletis at that age?

I thought that braces only work if you you are wearing it during puberty, now I can fix croocked teeth visually but It will not change jaw aesthetic

>Low body fat
>Tren
>Natural teeth grinding / mewing habit

>Natural teeth grinding

I have burxism, after 5 years of teeth grinding I ate 50% of my teeth and now my face aesthetic is even worse.

the skull is essentially two halves, upper and lower mandible

muscles and cartilage hold these two together, and if you manage to 'tighten' certain muscles, it can naturally change the shape of your jaw

unfortunately, you cant fix being a chinlet without surgery

You look fucking retarded

is it possible to be a chinlet because its genetic or chinlets is always result of some teeth problem etc?

Mouth breathing and forward head posture can prevent chin growth but there is no such thing as a "small" chin if it is proportional to the rest of the face

On profile pic my chin is ~1.5cm more inward than lips

Do you have a hook nose or a sloped nose?

not him but I have a weak chin + hook nose only when I smile (its straight otherwise).

i've been suspecting one of my parents to be jewish but I don't see how (both have nice noses and my father has god-tier jaw)

Yeah, ooks like a jew nose or like broken in the middle,

What? You do realise the upper part of your face is the part that got more aesthetic right? Your forehead is more pronounced and your eyes look more solid.

Your jaw went from rat smirk to jutting jaw, neither are good.

Stop trying to push this bullshit all the time, then calling anyone who doesn't immediately start mewing a weak willed faggot, it makes you seem like a fucking idiot who doesn't want to admit he wasted his time doing a stupid meme that didn't improve his aesthetics.

So how long until you start using a trip?
You're in literally every jaw-related thread now, hell you probably make most of them.
Aren't you trying a bit too hard justifying yourself and your "improvement"?
If I were you and had the entirety of Veeky Forums bashing my looks I'd just stop posting instead of desperately replying to everyone and samefagging.

Why don't you invest more in lifting, you'll probably get much better results than with shitty jaw improvement.

You are hanging your jaw and pursing your lips and sucking in your cheeks mate. Are you that stupid?

Yeah hook noses suck but they can look good if you have a strong chin and jaw

but I have no chin, its inward 1.5cm

its looks hilarious in a bad way and has nothing to do with aesthetic

lemme see it

The fix has already been posted.
Jaw surgery.
You can start in your twenties. But don't leave it too long if you're going to commit, do it ASAP.
IT takes 5+ years for the entire treatment.

In the meantime grow a goatee to cover up your weak chin and balance your face.

>IT takes 5+ years for the entire treatment.
lol, why does it take so long?

mewing, chewing gum, and jack lalanne's face exercises

If you ain't Mewing, then what the HECK are you doing?

Healing between surgeries one assumes.